MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

My tickets came 5 mins before i was about to walk out the door to take dawson to school , about half 8 ... i almost missed mine too .... Fred's , i told you yesterday if your tickets need redirecting you could have sent them to my house ............. so you dont have to wait in all day friday :thumb_yello: ... Martyr :fisch::naughty:

.... Im only doing bloody essays all week anyway :sneaky2:

Mine was the same I was just about to take my son to school when they delivered.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got my ticket!! woohoo.. i'm on my own ..i wonder who will sit next to me?? Anyway my ticket number is S23.. anyone of you S24/S25??..omg i can't wait... btw.. i really haven't got the time to check all the messages.. what are you all doing before and after the gig?? anything planned. I'd really like to join you.. I never had the chance to really meet you all properly before this.. well most of you.. thanks y'all..see ya'll soon:thumb_yello:

We are all going to be meeting up after 5pm at Sadlers Wells, but there is a boat trip planned for the morning, to Greenwich for lunch, if you are in London.

So will we be there at 5pm, or?...:sweatdrop:

I see more and more people are getting their tickets! Am really excited...:biggrin2:

It'd be amazing if we hit 100! Even if that means there'll be no M&G, it'll be fantastic anyways:wub2: A bit chaotic for someone like me who has just met... 4 MFCers in real life:naughty:

So will we be there at 5pm, or?...:sweatdrop:

I see more and more people are getting their tickets! Am really excited...:biggrin2:

Yes Im going to be at least around that area from around 5 , have a few drinkies and be there for people to get tickets etc :thumb_yello:

"There being around or close to the Theatre"

Yes Im going to be at least around that area from around 5 , have a few drinkies and be there for people to get tickets etc :thumb_yello:

"There being around or close to the Theatre"

Ok then!

It'll be a bit of a tight schedule for me as I'm getting to the travelodge around 4, but I'll manage it just fine:groovy:

Ok then!

It'll be a bit of a tight schedule for me as I'm getting to the travelodge around 4, but I'll manage it just fine:groovy:

Yeh see how it flows out , 5 -5.30 ish .. :wink2:

Keep an eye these plans drift a little , especially with the boat trip thingy :thumb_yello:

Yeh see how it flows out , 5 -5.30 ish .. :wink2:

Keep an eye these plans drift a little , especially with the boat trip thingy :thumb_yello:

Okay.. I've already got some MFCers mobile numbers so if I see something has happened or you're not there I'll text someone to know how's it going to be..

Okay.. I've already got some MFCers mobile numbers so if I see something has happened or you're not there I'll text someone to know how's it going to be..

Okies! :biggrin2:

We will be there , it will come together , just soooooo many this time makes it interesting:wink2:

Okies! :biggrin2:

We will be there , it will come together , just soooooo many this time makes it interesting:wink2:

Hehe I'm sure it will.. And it's already something interesting for me to go to another country for a gig so I'm quite curious now!:teehee:

Ohhhh the adventure has been interesting with even a handful of us , you are truely picking a great one here:roftl::thumb_yello:

Can't wait... I think I'll be getting surprised every minute!:naughty:

And I can't imagine how my mom will react to all this.. She has NO clue on how a Mika gig and MFC meeting go:naughty: She has an idea of it... But I bet it's not close to what's going to happen:roftl:

Don't like the idea that I'll have someone watching over me sometimes:teehee:

Great seats! :biggrin2:

3 rows back

Im really pleased cos i actually 4got and bex and rose bothed texted me Lol i left work and then couldn get online and bex sent me the link u posted up so thanks to all the guys who helped me:naughty: i was about an hour or so after everyone else if not a bit more!!! im so xcited now!!!

Just got my tickets:) BB23/24 Anyone else near by please say hello:biggrin2:

:bye: Hello Tia !!!!

Me n hubby are in BB 20/21 :biggrin2:

Mind you - I have to go and pick the tickets up tomorrow. Missed the courier, so phoned the number on the card to arrange re-delivery and found out that the courier company is 2 units down from where I work :shocked: so I can walk round and get them tomorrow LOL !! What are the chances of that?... I didn't even know there was a courier company near my office!! :lmao:

I cant get my tickets re delivered until friday :boxed:

I really dont trust my boyfriend to wake up if anyone knocks on the door so my seat numbers will be a mystery until then :shocked: