MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

I'm devastated I'll and have to miss you all and Mika on Monday now as my husband is ill in hospital... can't tell you how sad i am, all round. Thankfully MFC will keep me in touch and it may just save me.... it's funny how i found Mika and MFC in times of sadness before and now it'll be a life line again i feel at this time. Have fun everyone ..really do and look after each other xx

:huglove:

So sorry to hear your news Vicky, my thoughts are with you. Keep strong and I hope your husband will get well soon.

Take care, *hugs*

xx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm devastated I'll and have to miss you all and Mika on Monday now as my husband is ill in hospital... can't tell you how sad i am, all round. Thankfully MFC will keep me in touch and it may just save me.... it's funny how i found Mika and MFC in times of sadness before and now it'll be a life line again i feel at this time. Have fun everyone ..really do and look after each other xx

Oooh noo Vicky that is awful!

Oh your sig, that's is the sweetest picture I've seen!:wub2:

The natural question after a glimpse on the pic would be: When is the wedding?:roftl:

In September, you're all invited:mf_rosetinted:

I have a question, for the docu thing, we're changing it into MFC; The story so far. And we need MFCers being interviewed and well, since a lot of them are coming to London, who is willing to do it and film it and send it to me?:roftl:

I'd interview people on my phone but the files don't work in anything lmfao XD Unless i put it on youtube and you get it from there somehow? :roftl::confused:

Sorry to hear you can't go Vicky :huglove: Hope all goes well.

I have Mika ticket finally ..... am really really going now .... :boing:

Woo! Did it just arrive now?

Mine still hasn't come :tears:

Sorry to hear you can't go Vicky :huglove: Hope all goes well.

Woo! Did it just arrive now?

Mine still hasn't come :tears:

It came at 1.30pm .... when I was dyeing my hair :lmfao: .... my Mum had to sign for it :wink2:

Really hope yours comes soon :(

It came at 1.30pm .... when I was dyeing my hair :lmfao: .... my Mum had to sign for it :wink2:

Really hope yours comes soon :(

Damn :tears: They stop delivering at 5 which means I have 20 more minutes to wait. Not that I see it coming anyway.. Total waste of my day.

Damn :tears: They stop delivering at 5 which means I have 20 more minutes to wait. Not that I see it coming anyway.. Total waste of my day.

I thought they stopped delivering at 5.00pm .... but didn't want to say as I know how disappointed I would have been if mine hadn't come today ..... actually I would have been screwed as I'm working right up until Monday now :aah:

Really hope you get it OK before Monday .... it sucks :huglove:

I thought they stopped delivering at 5.00pm .... but didn't want to say as I know how disappointed I would have been if mine hadn't come today ..... actually I would have been screwed as I'm working right up until Monday now :aah:

Really hope you get it OK before Monday .... it sucks :huglove:

Lol, thanks. Wish they would at least let me know if they weren't going to send it though, I thought that was why we had to give our number if it was being redelivered. And I won't be here tomorrow or Saturday to sign for it.. Hmm will just have to find a slave to force to wait for it :bleh:

Lol, thanks. Wish they would at least let me know if they weren't going to send it though, I thought that was why we had to give our number if it was being redelivered. And I won't be here tomorrow or Saturday to sign for it.. Hmm will just have to find a slave to force to wait for it :bleh:

Have you just seen FDs post in the where are our tix thread?

Danika, I hope the tickets get to you soon:huglove:

Have been looking at the forecast... Damn weather... I'm going to wear my summer dress anyway... I'm feeling too vain now to give up on it, and I didn't pay 30 euros for nothing!:naughty:

Bllaaahhhh why am i soooooo LUCKY to have to collect my tickets at the *&£$%^%^ box office?!?!?!

%&**£"$

i dont even know where the box office is or what time to collect .......

:shocked:

Ahem... I'm actually having second thoughts on what I should wear:naughty::freak:

Are people still going in frocks?(I'm getting so british, eh.:teehee:)

If I were you, I would wear a bathing suit!:roftl:

Bllaaahhhh why am i soooooo LUCKY to have to collect my tickets at the *&£$%^%^ box office?!?!?!

%&**£"$

i dont even know where the box office is or what time to collect .......

:shocked:

Don't bother to check it yet, the way these people work it's gonna change 15 times before monday :mf_rosetinted: