MIKA @ Sadlers Wells | London, UNITED KINGDOM - Reserved Seating No Queueing

dcdeb

Some people seem to be having problems with getting the tickets just because they weren't at home and no one answered the door:teehee: I think the same would happen to me if the tickets were delivered here... No one would be here to get them:naughty:

Btw... I have a question.

Some people queued for a long time for the Berlin gig, was that because the seats weren't reserved as ours, or?...

And at around what time do you think he'll get to the venue? I'm just thinking how I'll be pissed off if I get there too late and could've seen him entering or arriving :naughty:

I know it might sound stupid and fangurly, but I've never ever seen that happening.. So:teehee: I was wondering.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are all going to be meeting up after 5pm at Sadlers Wells, but there is a boat trip planned for the morning, to Greenwich for lunch, if you are in London.

That boat trip sounds fabulous Rose... i'm not sure whether i'd be in london yet by then though..still haven't decided whether to go there the day before or not or if i'm leaving for home after the gig.. i'm so disorganised hah.. and it's not as if i'm coming from anywhere near London.. i'm in Pucklechurch where you once said you've passed several times... so much to decide so little time.. aarghhh.. what's the plan for the boat trip anyway? Maybe I can make time for that..

Ohhhh the adventure has been interesting with even a handful of us , you are truely picking a great one here:roftl::thumb_yello:

Oh Fred, i'm glad that i'll finally meet you, but i'm really disappointed that my seat is waaaaay back :blink:. i seriously don't get it i actually booked quite early i thought.. oh well..:aah:

:bye: Hello Tia !!!!

Me n hubby are in BB 20/21 :biggrin2:

Mind you - I have to go and pick the tickets up tomorrow. Missed the courier, so phoned the number on the card to arrange re-delivery and found out that the courier company is 2 units down from where I work :shocked: so I can walk round and get them tomorrow LOL !! What are the chances of that?... I didn't even know there was a courier company near my office!! :lmao:

*waves* i wonder who is in 22? :naughty: C u there, ill b with my daughter!

Well if you turn and look over your right shoulder, I'll be there-ish so give us a wave :naughty:.

It's about time tbh:roftl: cant wait to meet you hun! i know wot u look like, ill b with my daughter, shes 10, long blonde hair, im short with dark hair:) ul hear us if u dont c us:roftl:

I got my tickets today!!!

I was out in the garden sunbathing in my pink bikini top and white shorts...when luckily I heard the doorbell ring. I ran inside and tried to find a coat in the cupboard to wear over the top of what I was wearing, but going from bright light to dark light made it exceedingly hard to find anything LOL xDD

I decided to stop wasting time cos I didn't want the person going in case it was important, so I decided to open the door and hide my body behind it XD Luckily it was a woman! And she said "Hello I've got tickets? For Caroline?"

My face lit up and I was like "OMG REALLY?!" :roftl: :roftl: I was so happy!!!! xDD

Yup, fifth row of the front, dead centre!

I haven't even got an email confirmation or ticket yet :aah:

I want my ticket .... I'm off the next two days so hope it comes then or I'm gonna be buggered as I'm working Friday and Saturday :(

I haven't even got an email confirmation or ticket yet :aah:

I want my ticket .... I'm off the next two days so hope it comes then or I'm gonna be buggered as I'm working Friday and Saturday :(

Oh dear....:boxed: Perhaps you should e-mail them?

That boat trip sounds fabulous Rose... i'm not sure whether i'd be in london yet by then though..still haven't decided whether to go there the day before or not or if i'm leaving for home after the gig.. i'm so disorganised hah.. and it's not as if i'm coming from anywhere near London.. i'm in Pucklechurch where you once said you've passed several times... so much to decide so little time.. aarghhh.. what's the plan for the boat trip anyway? Maybe I can make time for that..

Oh Fred, i'm glad that i'll finally meet you, but i'm really disappointed that my seat is waaaaay back :blink:. i seriously don't get it i actually booked quite early i thought.. oh well..:aah:

Oh my word, I've been through Pucklechurch MANY times!

WOW! What a small world!

You know Ewokwicket lives in Weston Super Mare, don't you?

What a crazy world!:naughty:

Did anyone not get their tickets today? Because I wasn't in early morning and now I'm worried, because no card through the door either... And those of you who did, do any of you live in London?

Did anyone not get their tickets today? Because I wasn't in early morning and now I'm worried, because no card through the door either... And those of you who did, do any of you live in London?

It'll probably turn up tomorrow:wink2:

Oh dear....:boxed: Perhaps you should e-mail them?

Grrrrr .... just noticed a lovely yellow card lying under some newspapers .... wouldn't mind but my Mum was in all morning and afternoon .... don't know how she didn't hear them .... :(

Have rearranged delivery for tomorrow by going online .... :aah:

Grrrrr .... just noticed a lovely yellow card lying under some newspapers .... wouldn't mind but my Mum was in all morning and afternoon .... don't know how she didn't hear them .... :(

Have rearranged delivery for tomorrow by going online .... :aah:

Maybe it was the same guy who went to Daisys house, the one with cotton wool hands!:naughty:

I was lucky, the dog hears anything that's coming up the path, so he was going nuts before the guy got to the door.

My little hero:wub2:

Maybe it was the same guy who went to Daisys house, the one with cotton wool hands!:naughty:

I was lucky, the dog hears anything that's coming up the path, so he was going nuts before the guy got to the door.

I've had my kids on delivery man watch and to tell me instantly if a man holding an envelope comes to the door and I'm upstairs, luckily my youngest alerted me this morning when I WAS in fact upstairs! :thumb_yello::roftl:

And I've now just received the email from Sandbag saying they've sent them

.... lol .... love the fact that they say this at the end of it

If you have not been contacted by 9th June 2009, please call SMS Customer Services team on Tele 0870 389 1000

Yeah ... right .... the gigs on the 8th so I'm gonna wait till the 9th wondering where my ticket is :lmfao: as if ..... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh my word, I've been through Pucklechurch MANY times!

WOW! What a small world!

You know Ewokwicket lives in Weston Super Mare, don't you?

What a crazy world!:naughty:

Small world indeed. :wink2:

Tia, you're going from wales?? How are you anyway.. :blush-anim-cl: long time.

Hey hun, im fine thx:biggrin2: yeah i going!!! i remember last time when we were all going to meet up in London and he cancelled:boxed: and then i wasnt able to rearrange!!! All looking good now thou, hope to see you there hun:thumb_yello:

I got my tickets today!!!

I was out in the garden sunbathing in my pink bikini top and white shorts...when luckily I heard the doorbell ring. I ran inside and tried to find a coat in the cupboard to wear over the top of what I was wearing, but going from bright light to dark light made it exceedingly hard to find anything LOL xDD

I decided to stop wasting time cos I didn't want the person going in case it was important, so I decided to open the door and hide my body behind it XD Luckily it was a woman! And she said "Hello I've got tickets? For Caroline?"

My face lit up and I was like "OMG REALLY?!" :roftl: :roftl: I was so happy!!!! xDD

Yup, fifth row of the front, dead centre!

I was sunbathing too, had to get up, run through the (open) window since the door goes the long way round, race through the house and out the front door and chase the woman down the drive before she got in her car....She didn't hang around she just rang the doorbell, waited a few seconds, left a card and walked off! Wasn't gonna let her get away that easily though!

Hey hun, im fine thx:biggrin2: yeah i going!!! i remember last time when we were all going to meet up in London and he cancelled:boxed: and then i wasnt able to rearrange!!! All looking good now thou, hope to see you there hun:thumb_yello:

Hope you have a lovely time Tia :huglove:

Hmm weird. Maybe they'll come tomorrow :wink2: If not send an e-mail.

Looks like his piano is going to be facing the left side of the crowd... Crap. I'll be watching his back:naughty: (No pun intended!:roftl:)

No dear, his back is for me to watch - you'll be watching mine :naughty: