MIKA @ Paris Cirque D'Hiver | Paris, FRANCE

dcdeb

Felt I had ended up in that Asterix movie where they are running around in a house trying to get the paper that will get them the permission to get the paper that gives them the permission to...:freak:

Oh yeah very franco-french, they did a great criticizing of the French administration :naughty:.

in paris without a computer...:mf_rosetinted:

:naughty:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...I propose to all of you, I meeting before the second gig of Mika.The appointment is in front of Cirque d'hiver at 16:00 for some chat/tea/coffee/cupcakes/crepes.... Anyone agree?:wink2:

meeeee!!!! :mf_lustslow:

:naughty:

but i found one. :mf_rosetinted:

:biggrin2:

i'm going can't spend all my money here!:naughty:

See you tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

I love your sign :mf_lustslow:

as i can't be on the forum and on twitter for thos two/three next day,i'll wish all the best for those two amazing gigs in paris to all mfcers could come!!

so,see you tomorow if it's possible(perhaps after the gig,we don't have to queue before....);

tomorow,i'll be with angel on:

cat. A row A place 24(just with biche too) :thumb_yello:

:bye:

Please, if anyone has a marker pen, could you bring it to the gig? I have got the flag but can't seem to find a shop that sells them

So- anyone able to bring a marker pen?

of course,we'll have it!and mika too:naughty:

see you soonnnnn!!!

is the flag travel to the US after paris????

That's world class moaning :mf_rosetinted:

Anyway Helen the sandwich is clearly trying to do whatever she can, it's probably not her fault that she's surrounded by incompetence, so I don't see the point in slaughtering her :boxed: I do admit that I was ready to slaughter anyone and everyone saturday when I was sent back to square one for the 50th time though :boxing: Felt I had ended up in that Asterix movie where they are running around in a house trying to get the paper that will get them the permission to get the paper that gives them the permission to...:freak:

I was not slaughtering anybody, but when you work for a company, you are the company. If she is good at her work and they are hopeless, let her find another job where her talents won't be wasted.

If I nearly died of food poisoning I wouldn't expect the chef to come and cry on my shoulder, sobbing that he does his best not to kill the people who eat there but that I have no idea how difficult it is to find a reliable butcher.

I demand to get what I paid for, and that wasn't having to arrive at the venue hours before to get the tickets that should have been sent to me, registered, at least two weeks before the concerts.

Marie-Thérèse

Please, if anyone has a marker pen, could you bring it to the gig? I have got the flag but can't seem to find a shop that sells them

So- anyone able to bring a marker pen?

No problem Sosi I just stole one from work when I saw your post :naughty:! I'll have one!

What time are you going to be at the venue?

I myself will not be able to make it before 7pm (coming straight from work), but I believe people will start arriving around 4pm to meet up.

Passing the baton!! Like the Olympic torch!

Paris, have fun tonight.

I will be in my place here, waiting for OTHERS to report. :wub2:

OK Blue Sky ! I'll try to send a couple of SMS to people to keep you all updated !