tickets- when do we get them?!

With the Amsterdam-tickets they forgot to send out the e-mail that they're on the way .. So I guess they haven't adjusted it on the website either ..

Amsterdam-ticket is in my hands now, since today :wink2:

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you receive it my ordinary mail?

Or did someone have to sign for it..

I havent received mine but there's a small typo in the adress (der bree instead of de bree) but the postcode and housenumer are okay so it could arrive a day or 2 later than others.

I hope he doesn't play bloody Lady Jane. :thumbdown:

I hope he does! :teehee:

Bab, we could always start a mosh pit during Lady Jane. That would liven things up a little. :roftl:

Poor woman, do you think she ever leaves the office? Or maybe the sandbag has this kind of 'hotels' for employees, like they have in Japan :biggrin2:

9d9f249de64c2740.jpg

:lmfao::roftl:

That really made me laugh out loud! Poor Helen. We should send her a fruit basket.

Just to let you know, we mailed the Belgium tickets today and expect the Germany tickets tomorrow.

Thanks

:shocked:

This means I'm really gonna get my own ticket before the gig? :hair::aah:

:stretcher:

Please make it clear to everyone concerned that if they don’t receive the tickets in the post they must get in touch with us (tickets@sandbag.uk.com) at least 24hrs before each show and we will reissue them for box office collection – everyone will get in.

Please make it clear to everyone concerned that if they don’t receive the tickets in the post they must get in touch with us (tickets@sandbag.uk.com) at least 24hrs before each show and we will reissue them for box office collection – everyone will get in.

I disagree. It's their business to make sure to have those darn tickets sent to people's addresses. This is what people pay for. This is what people expect. Everyone can do it. Eventim can. Ticketmaster can. For sure I won't run after the tickets I've already paid for three weeks ago.

I disagree. It's their business to make sure to have those darn tickets sent to people's addresses. This is what people pay for. This is what people expect. Everyone can do it. Eventim can. Ticketmaster can. For sure I won't run after the tickets I've already paid for three weeks ago.

Dont shoot the messenger :wink2:

:taz:

That what reading about teenage vampires and werewolves does to you. :mf_rosetinted:

Dont shoot the messenger :wink2:

I don't. Just commented.

It's one thing if I buy a vacuum cleaner and it doesn't work for some odd reason the vacuum cleaner company can't anticipate. This would be a case to get in touch with them.

It's something different if you don't get your tickets because the ticket agency didn't send them. Because they would know that you don't get them. Their turn. They have to get in touch with me and every other person who has bought tickets from their site, believing that they know what they're doing.

Not ask people to pass messages on on fan forums.

:sneaky2:

:taz:

That what reading about teenage vampires and werewolves does to you. :mf_rosetinted:

No I had it all the time. :sneaky2:

I don't. Just commented.

It's one thing if I buy a vacuum cleaner and it doesn't work for some odd reason the vacuum cleaner company can't anticipate. This would be a case to get in touch with them.

It's something different if you don't get your tickets because the ticket agency didn't send them. Because they would know that you don't get them. Their turn. They have to get in touch with me and every other person who has bought tickets from their site, believing that they know what they're doing.

Not ask people to pass messages on on fan forums.

:sneaky2:

No I had it all the time. :sneaky2:

Yes as a ticket agent it is there responsibility to get tickets on time this is true ....

Would you prefer us not to update you?? .. your attitude seems a bit icky tbh,trying to be the liason between them and MFC and your putting sneaky smileys towards me ppfftttttttttt

Yes as a ticket agent it is there responsibility to get tickets on time this is true ....

Would you prefer us not to update you?? .. your attitude seems a bit icky tbh,trying to be the liason between them and MFC and your putting sneaky smileys towards me ppfftttttttttt

Tsk, don't be so touchy. I'm not putting sneaky smilies against anyone but that ticket company.

There: :sneaky2::sneaky2::sneaky2:

I would not prefer you to not pass messages on. I'm not criticizing the way you do things. I do criticize their approach, however. They need some serious quality management. I'd suggest a customer satisfaction survey, combined with perception study, maybe.

Just to let you know, we mailed the Belgium tickets today and expect the Germany tickets tomorrow.

Thanks

hmm, they already expected them last friday, didn't they? i know that some germans are already leaving for berlin a few days earlier, i really hope they get the tickets in time. :boxed: for me, saturday would be enough, but time is running out if the sandbag ppl don't hurry up...

thanx for keeping us up to date freddie. but i agree with violet that it's not ok of them to only send this info via the MFC, cause not everyone who bought tickets on mikasounds is on here and/or reads all threads. they should e-mail everyone about this.

apart from that, i'm wondering if those who bought their tickets not in the presale but on the normal ticket websites already received their tickets... does anyone know? it would be really annoying if the "exclusive" presale tickets would have to be picked up at the box office and the normal sale ones would be sent out. :sneaky2:

Ok we will back out of this and let you communicate direct with them :thumb_yello:

One less thing for me to worry about :aah:

Your update about the ticktes is very appreciated by many of us. Without it I would panic even more about the Belgian tickets.

So If we don't say it enough: thank you! You moderators are doing a great job!

Your update about the ticktes is very appreciated by many of us. Without it I would panic even more about the Belgian tickets.

So If we don't say it enough: thank you! You moderators are doing a great job!

Ok and I think its a great thing too , we are the link between Sandbag and MFC .. but in this case I have 100% no control at all over tickets , Im just trying to make this process smoother.

freddie, my comment about sandbag was not directed at you, i thanked you for keeping us updated. :blink: i agree with katrien that without you, we wouldn't know anything - because, like i said in my last post, sandbag isn't informing us via e-mail, like they should. but you're right, it certainly is the best if i tell them directly, cause you surely have enough to do already without us asking you to forward our countless complaints. :wink2: again: thanx for keeping us updated about what's happening. :huglove:

Ok we will back out of this and let you communicate direct with them :thumb_yello:

One less thing for me to worry about :aah:

I do appreciate all your hard work, guys! I still have no news about my seat, tickets etc. for the London show but come on! I have the reservation code and worst things worst I'll give them a call a few days before the gig and everything will be sorted!

RELAX, PEOPLE, TAKE IT EASY! Don't let something like that spoil your joy of the concert! Of course it's not professional of Sandbag not to have sent the tickets so far, but we all have our customer's rights, don't we?

Dear friends, now everybody knows that the Ticket Shop is not weel organized and not so professional.

But now, unfortunately, it’s quite useless to repeat it every day.

Let me say that, even if not organized, people who work for the ticket shop are very kind and very collaborative.

In my opinion the important thing is that if you write them they reply quite immedaitly, they seems to do their best, even if this “best” is not enough.

And, anyway, now and at least, it is important to have the opportunity to collect tickets at box office, that’s important!!!

If the collecting will be difficult or complicated so… at that moment… i will change my soft opinion and i will became rude and implacable with them :original:

and thank you to Freddie and others moderators

:bye:

I e-mailed to sandbag this morning and also asked if they can tell where the box office will be in Berlin. Usually churches don´t have box offices, right? :blink: And I don´t wanna take a city map with me all day long.

Helens answer was:

Please let us know if you haven't received the tickets by Friday and we'll arrange for you to collect duplicate tickets. We'll find out exactly where and when you'll be able to pick them up and will let you know.

Thanks

Helen

I´ll lleave on friday afternoon, so the tix probably won´t reach me in time. I`ll e-mail to sandbag again right before I leave because of this when-and-where-question. Hope, Helen will know more by then. I keep you posted! :wink2:

I do appreciate all your hard work, guys! I still have no news about my seat, tickets etc. for the London show but come on! I have the reservation code and worst things worst I'll give them a call a few days before the gig and everything will be sorted!

RELAX, PEOPLE, TAKE IT EASY! Don't let something like that spoil your joy of the concert! Of course it's not professional of Sandbag not to have sent the tickets so far, but we all have our customer's rights, don't we?

That's what I think, too. I have waited for these gigs so much, and I won't let anything spoil it. It is easier if I have those tickets mailed (there is still two days before I need them) but if not, I'm sure I can have them from the venue.

Without all info from Freddie and the others I would have been in a huge panic, so THANK YOU, your work is really appreciated :thumb_yello: