New Live Show!

dcdeb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My first thought was that the ticket codes would get you an EP and that the EP codes was then so those who got a free EP could get something else instead - but I guess that's too optimistic :lmfao: Now my best guess really is that the codes will just give us the chance to buy a even twattier version of the EP :dunno:

For goodness sake! It's nearly 5PM and it clearly says in my e-mail: "MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th"

Today is May 25th so where is my e-mail dammit?! Gosh! The organisation of Team Mika can be quite shocking sometimes. As Tom from Gimme Gimme Gimme says: "They couldn't direct a stray pube disappearing down a plug hole" LOL

My first thought was that the ticket codes would get you an EP and that the EP codes was then so those who got a free EP could get something else instead - but I guess that's too optimistic :lmfao: Now my best guess really is that the codes will just give us the chance to buy a even twattier version of the EP :dunno:

oh noooo, THAT would be definitely not a pleasant surprise :/

Oh yes the gig:teehee:

But where?

Ireland? hardly :9

Spain?

America?

Probably somewhere in Britain...darn:sneaky2:

I'm all confused about this mysterious gig. Does it say somewhere that it will DEFINITELY BE a gig?

EDIT: Oh yes, it says new live show lol. Maybe it's not a proper gig....anyone remember when Love Today came out and he held a signing in the London Virgin Store? Maybe it could be something like that...signing EP's?

For goodness sake! It's nearly 5PM and it clearly says in my e-mail: "MIKA is also pleased to give you these unique numbers (one code for every ticket purchased). They are very special and you should keep them safe. All will be revealed on May 25th"

Today is May 25th so where is my e-mail dammit?! Gosh! The organisation of Team Mika can be quite shocking sometimes. As Tom from Gimme Gimme Gimme says: "They couldn't direct a stray pube disappearing down a plug hole" LOL

let's wait until it's 11:59 pm in alaska or any small islands on the west coast of north/south america, then we can blame mikasounds.

my email sais: The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

i had no idea you get codes for tickets too... to think i was sooo close to going to my first ever mika gig, but lack of cash... what can you do (maybe tommorow ill have better luck)

now i cant belive we have to pick between the EP and the surprise! and now its turning into a contest too?!

my head is spinning... confused- very much!

oh noooo, THAT would be definitely not a pleasant surprise :/

Now just watch everyone get all excited about it nevertheless :biggrin2: OMG there's only a thousand copies, I need to get 10 right now, does anyone have spare codes? :woot_jump:

sorry I'll quit it now :blush-anim-cl:

let's wait until it's 11:59 pm in alaska or any small islands on the west coast of north/south america, then we can blame mikasounds.

still- i can so see him do that... he can be truely sneaky sometimes :naughty:

secret gigs

codes

surprises

Mika love- you are simply driving us insane!

Hahahaha, I've never heard that one before but I like it! :naughty:

Now just watch everyone get all excited about it nevertheless :biggrin2: OMG there's only a thousand copies, I need to get 10 right now, does anyone have spare codes? :woot_jump:

sorry I'll quit it now :blush-anim-cl:

That'd just be what would happen if it happened like you said:roftl:

still- i can so see him do that... he can be truely sneaky sometimes :naughty:

secret gigs

codes

surprises

Mika love- you are simply driving us insane!

he's probably reading in here and can't send the emails cos he's laughing his head off :roftl:

EDIT: Oh yes, it says new live show lol. Maybe it's not a proper gig....anyone remember when Love Today came out and he held a signing in the London Virgin Store? Maybe it could be something like that...signing EP's?

how awesome would that be?! he hasnt done anything like that in a while (perhaps because he had nothing for us to sign :roftl:)

my email sais: The product(‘s) you have purchased can be redeemed for a personal gift from MIKA. We will email you on May 25th with a unique code and full instructions.

i had no idea you get codes for tickets too... to think i was sooo close to going to my first ever mika gig, but lack of cash... what can you do (maybe tommorow ill have better luck)

now i cant belive we have to pick between the EP and the surprise! and now its turning into a contest too?!

my head is spinning... confused- very much!

I really don't think you will a have to choose between the EP and a special surprise, I just think that the wording in the emails is a little off.

Also I don't know where this contest idea has sprung from but as far as the information we have been given there is no competition!

he's probably reading in here and can't send the emails cos he's laughing his head off :roftl:

ha! so true!

sneaky mika?! are you there?!

in the name of every dedicated MFCr- please- put us out of our misorry!!

we're begging- no more surprises! well maybe a little...

yes, you keep laughing in front of your screen... keep us waiting- why not? :roftl:

I really don't think you will a have to choose between the EP and a special surprise, I just think that the wording in the emails is a little off.

Also I don't know where this contest idea has sprung from but as far as the information we have been given there is no competition!

god, i sure hope so!

I threw the competition idea out there (and to me it still makes a lot of sense) when we realised that there was a code given out for EVERY ticket purchased.

Now if that's not a raffle or competition of some sort, that's lots of thousands of presents to give out and organise :roftl:. It may be the case (that it's not a competition) but in my mind it makes more sense if it is. Lucky code wins abc...

I threw the competition idea out there (and to me it still makes a lot of sense) when we realised that there was a code given out for EVERY ticket purchased.

Now if that's not a raffle or competition of some sort, that's lots of thousands of presents to give out and organise :roftl:. It may be the case (that it's not a competition) but in my mind it makes more sense if it is. Lucky code wins abc...

Well if it IS a competition they could have at least bloody well said so LOL. And they said they'd send e-mails today and er...to my knowledge, no-one has received anything yet. Grr! Team Mika are so unorganised at times!

Well at least this code nonsense is keeping people's minds off the mystery gig. :teehee:

I'm enjoying it, anyway

I'm coming round to the idea that the choice is between the EP/book that you ordered and exchanging it for a special edition EP/book. Maybe for extra cost. (I'm not sure that the ticket codes are the same thing.) I would LOVE an extra twatty book!

and its not just for every ticket, its also for every EP purchased...

geesh- those sure are LOTS of presents and surprises...

Have you ever tried to direct a stray pube down a plug hole :shocked: ? Neither have I but I don't think it is that easy, the blasted thing probably goes whichever way it feels like going :mad: ...

Marie-Thérèse

do you honestly think that he is the one who will be sending out the emails?

of course not.

i would prefer if he was busy doing other stuff, such as a rehearsal, etc... and let that technical stuff for others!:wink2: