New Live Show!

dcdeb

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uuuuuuuugh have to wait one more day!!!! Whats with "ALL WILL BE REVEALED ON MAY 25TH" in our ticket receipts? Am i the only one about to die of anxiety

this is the dying of anxiety thread!

Though for myself, I'm quite uninterested in any codes or revelations

Would anybody else resort to violence if we got a chirpy little tweet from Mika tonight, about a theatre trip or a picture of his dinner?

No, I would probably laugh until a little bit of wee came out. :lmfao:

maybe he's just announcing the dates in the rest of the world..? :blink:

or has he done that already..? :blush-anim-cl: I haven't bene online in days and I'm quite out of the loop.. :boxed:

I think it's just one date he's announcing...

You haven't missed much. Just a bunch of anticipation and confusion...the usual :naughty:

It will most definitely be another European date unless the US leg of the tour will consist of 1 gig only... :cool:

Perhaps another UK date, Ireland or a Scandinavian country

Or canada...........................................................................................

:lmfao: Yeah I defy anyone to hold it in when you are laughing so much!

Least of all me.

I wonder if that hire car ever recovered or if they scraped it:roftl:

To be honest... I'm not looking forward in a particular way to these two announcements anymore either! (I might be when they come out though:roftl:)

I'm curious to know what are the codes for , and to know if the "special" gig is going to bring something new. They're good things, but I don't know, I'm just now giving much importance to it at the mo... Wonder why but I don't feel excited anymore when it comes to this:roftl:

Do feel excited about the EP release, Tour dates etc!

Don't know what qualifies as a "special gift from Mika":aah: Maybe as some suggested it'd be like a contest?

I really don't know what to expect:naughty: Must be something good though:bleh:

WAIT!!! i almost forgot about this secret code thingie and i can't seem to find my e-mail... What's it about?

There was a referral to it on your EP order confirmation e-mail, if you received it.

They said all would be revealed about the codes thing today! Including what they're for, I think.

It will most definitely be another European date unless the US leg of the tour will consist of 1 gig only... :cool:

Perhaps another UK date, Ireland or a Scandinavian country

Music to my ears!:wub2: