New Live Show!

dcdeb

DOES ANYONELSE FEEL LET DOWN?....or is it just me?

Nobody seems to have said basically how rubbish MIKA's people are...they spent plenty of time posting about the date being May 25th for the codes....then NOTHING!....feels like Paris comp. all over again for me..get all excited...nothing..go and then find out later I had won.

It always seems to get swept under the carpet and forgotten about, then he moves on and so do we. Nobody says how THEY feel about it.

I know it is not MIKA'S fault but how disorganised his people are. I mean everyone has the ability of using a calendar...and can see that yesterday was a Bank Holiday but didn't think of telling us they weren't going to say anything but keep us on tender hooks instead.

I am sure IF.../when today's gig post comes out all will be forgetten again but I am soooo tired and need sleep today so will probably miss out on any news anyway especially as no time scale was given. :sneaky2: My health HAS to come first or I won't be going anywhere on June 8th.

So Goodnight again...set my alarm for 8am to check...NOTHING..AGAIN!!

xxx

I agree with u and I also feel really let down coz the Dublin gig isn't happening...I wouldn't mind but Ireland was initially top of his list.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are Queen Master of Multi-Quoting. :bow:

I know... I have some pretty mad skills in multi quoting! :naughty:

She normally does about 3 posts full of MQ's in the Aussie thread. :boxed::naughty:

That's only if I'm gone for a while.. I can't help it if people talk a lot in here...

Nobody seems to have said basically how rubbish MIKA's people are...they spent plenty of time posting about the date being May 25th for the codes....then NOTHING!....feels like Paris comp. all over again for me..get all excited...nothing..go and then find out later I had won.

It always seems to get swept under the carpet and forgotten about, then he moves on and so do we. Nobody says how THEY feel about it.

I know it is not MIKA'S fault but how disorganised his people are. I mean everyone has the ability of using a calendar...and can see that yesterday was a Bank Holiday but didn't think of telling us they weren't going to say anything but keep us on tender hooks instead.

I am sure IF.../when today's gig post comes out all will be forgetten again but I am soooo tired and need sleep today so will probably miss out on any news anyway especially as no time scale was given. :sneaky2: My health HAS to come first or I won't be going anywhere on June 8th.

xxx

As an Aussie, I live constantly with the feeling of being let down by Mika's people...

I think when they changed the date of release for the EP, they changed the date of the codes being released, and just forgot to let us know...

It seems that gig dates come out on time... mostly cause it's up to the mod team on here to do that! :naughty: I think it's probably a good thing that there was no time given, otherwise everyone would be on here again and teh site would crash... then we'd miss out on knowing the news first...

I'm sure there will be some nice news when you wake up... I'm not waiting up to see the news because it probably doesn't affect me anyway... it never does :naughty:...

And take care of yourself, I would hate for you to be unwell on the 8th!

I believe it was Suzie who emailed Sandbag because she didn't receive a code and they said they would send it out next week. Doesn't sound like they're in a hurry to follow up on it to me. Probably it was delayed when the release of the EP was delayed. :dunno:

Yeah but they can at least TELL US!!! :shocked:

Looked in my inbox and OOH - STILL NOTHING!

I'm sure there will be some nice news when you wake up... I'm not waiting up to see the news because it probably doesn't affect me anyway... it never does :naughty:...

And take care of yourself, I would hate for you to be unwell on the 8th!

Awww thanks for being concerned! :wub2:

I feel dreadful but as usual can't sleep when need to. Am going to try and leave my computer on but it overheats and cuts out. Seems I can't win today....gonna be one of THOSE days I can feel it!

xxx

As an Aussie, I live constantly with the feeling of being let down by Mika's people...

As much as I'd love for you Aussies to get a gig, which I'm sure you'll get when the proper tour comes along, you can't really compare it with this. Here, we're talking about a specific promise to release some codes and info yesterday, which didn't happen.

It's a genuine, objective, crystal clear letdown which can't be compared to the feeling of "I wish he'd come back to Australia".

Let's not forget that he did go there mid 2007 when he was touring promoting LICM, and he most definitely will go there again for his next tour. All the gigs he did in 2008 were just the rescheduled cancelled 07 gigs and a few summer festivals, it wasn't a proper tour, so technically you guys haven't been left out from a regular tour.

Isn't the word disorganised? :dunno:

I've always said unorganised :blink: *googles*

Yup, it's a word LOL

xxx

Agreed :mf_rosetinted: I've said throughout how UNorganised (:roftl:) The Mika Team are...

Annoyance is starting to overtake my excitment now....:mf_rosetinted:

I just wish someone somewhere would tell us what's going on. Would it be so hard to put up a message says "Hey we're sorry about this but It'll all be sorted by *insert time* thanks for bearing with us"

EDIT: I can't get MS, is it down or is it my **** laptop again?

Awww thanks for being concerned! :wub2:

I feel dreadful but as usual can't sleep when need to. Am going to try and leave my computer on but it overheats and cuts out. Seems I can't win today....gonna be one of THOSE days I can feel it!

xxx

That's okay!

try and get as much rest as you can... I doubt anything's coming through for another few hours at least...

As much as I'd love for you Aussies to get a gig, which I'm sure you'll get when the proper tour comes along, you can't really compare it with this. Here, we're talking about a specific promise to release some codes and info yesterday, which didn't happen.

It's a genuine, objective, crystal clear letdown which can't be compared to the feeling of "I wish he'd come back to Australia".

Let's not forget that he did go there mid 2007 when he was touring promoting LICM, and he most definitely will go there again for his next tour. All the gigs he did in 2008 were just the rescheduled cancelled 07 gigs and a few summer festivals, it wasn't a proper tour, so technically you guys haven't been left out from a regular tour.

It's not so much "I wish he was coming back" as "I will be coming back later this year"... that and he was going to V Festival and pulled out due to "recording commitments" (which is a load of crap, and we should've known anyways :naughty:)... I might be the only one here, but to me that's a crystal clear letdown...

And you're right, it can't be compared... they're two completely different things...

I just wish someone somewhere would tell us what's going on. Would it be so hard to put up a message says "Hey we're sorry about this but It'll all be sorted by *insert time* thanks for bearing with us"

Agreeeeeeeeeed...

And MS is working for me :blink:

I've always said unorganised :blink: *googles*

Yup, it's a word LOL

Agreed :mf_rosetinted: I've said throughout how UNorganised (:roftl:) The Mika Team are...

That's odd...

It sounds wrong to me...

I just can't be arsed caring. Completely don't care... The only thing I really care about at the moment is getting this bloody petition done in time for London (or somewhere closer if this new show is closer)

And really, should you be surprised that we've gotten no explanation?

must be your laptop / connection...etc.

Agreeeeeeeeeed...

And MS is working for me :blink:

Thanks guys, thought it would be a problem on my end. It seems to do this alot with MS, no other website, just that one. Stupid laptop!:sneaky2:

:bored:

I bet it would be around noon UK time, just when there is a conf call for me.. I will probably accidentally just get disconnected:cool:

Yeah I reckon that - if we get anything at all (:mf_rosetinted:) - it will be round about noon.

Yeah I reckon that - if we get anything at all (:mf_rosetinted:) - it will be round about noon.

and this will no doubt crash:mf_rosetinted:

If they were clever about it they should announce it at around ten so people like us who are waiting here would see and go away (ya right) and that'd leave room for people later so it won't crash:biggrin2:

Ya right:roftl:

OH HURRY UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :aah:

P.S. Daisy, I agree, and so do most I think. Many of us posted similar things spread across different threads yesterday so you're not alone there.

It's not even like I massively care about what the codes are for, it's just the fact that they can't keep a very simple promise. That is what gets to me, and the supreme disorganisation of the whole thing. Team Mika strike again :roftl:.

yeah, that's predictable,

.. However, no moderator seems to have noticed my previous question WHERE we need to wait in a stand by mode...

On the MFC like last time or (if they are just as clueless ) it should be the MS site....

.. However, no moderator seems to have noticed my previous question WHERE we need to wait in a stand by mode...

On the MFC like last time or (if they are just as clueless ) it should be the MS site....

Suzie I don't think the mods know anything

Hey,

Just wanted to say Hi and I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling frustrated. I got codes for the download and another for the UK gig ticket and as you have all said NO idea what is happening with them.

Stating a date in writing and then forgoing it without explaination is just plain rude in my book :sneaky2:

I got all excited about it and then nothing happened !

Also I am thinking that today's announcement might be at midday UK time, but I came on here just incase you guys heard something earlier !

The things that are happening now, all the talk about let down and broken promises are only “another day at the office” in the MFC versus Mikasound world!:naughty:

:original:A promise of a special gift if you buy the EP and the book- well not for me, although I bought the book! I haven’t seen anything in my mail and they don’t answer when I ask!

:original:Announcing a secret, which turns out to be the European gigs - fine. But the site, owned by Mika(or his people) on a crappy server crashes!

:original:Mail about the blogs/vlogs always arriving a week or two after the blogs/vlogs has been up and we have already read it.

And on it goes….

But there is absolutely no idea to waste energy to get upset or sad or disappointed, and I really mean it!

I see it as a part of the game…this is as good as it gets and if you want to continue to be a Mika fan you have to live with it!:huglove:

:mf_rosetinted:as usual we're 'stuck in the middle':naughty: