MIKA Live in New York, June 23rd, 2009

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was going to say the same thing!!! KATH!!! Are you going?????

Not sure. Got the tickets just in case. Dave and I are on holiday that week:naughty:

Thanks for the reminder, Mana! :thumb_yello:

Oh, and it's one of my dearest wishes to see you again! Well, OK, I

guess I'll see you in London, but in NYC, too! woo hoo! :biggrin2:

Fingers crossed:wub2:

Not sure. Got the tickets just in case. Dave and I are on holiday that week:naughty:

Fingers crossed:wub2:

Yeah, sorry, just saw your post after making mine :roftl:. Too excited!! I hope that you can make it!

would you go if it was all ages?

I'm 20 anyway, but no I won't go cause you know, I'm going to Milan and it's already a big adventure for me:naughty:

But it's really cool for the ones who can make it!!:biggrin2:

Anybody have any clue where in NYC this venue is.....in realtionship to somewhere that I may know...which is basically the main landmarks...Macys, Empire State, Central Park, Times square, UN etc

nyc2.jpg

First of all....

I was clicking the very front page of MFC....:doh:

Then, I entered my AMEX information - the site doesn't take AMEX! :aah:

Then, I put in my Mastercard information - and it thought the "Sandbag.UK" transaction was suspicious and blocked it! :huh::mad3:

Thank goodness for hubby's Visa being around just in case. I almost had a panic attack for goodness sake! :sweatdrop:

First of all....

I was clicking the very front page of MFC....:doh:

Then, I entered my AMEX information - the site doesn't take AMEX! :aah:

Then, I put in my Mastercard information - and it thought the "Sandbag.UK" transaction was suspicious and blocked it! :huh::mad3:

Thank goodness for hubby's Visa being around just in case. I almost had a panic attack for goodness sake! :sweatdrop:

That's what I was doing Suzy....clicking on the homepage....OMG, oh to NOT be an Oldling:naughty:

Anybody have any clue where in NYC this venue is.....in realtionship to somewhere that I may know...which is basically the main landmarks...Macys, Empire State, Central Park, Times square, UN etc

It's right by Washington Square Park... which is downtown, south of most of those landmarks. Near W. 4th Street. I don't know if any of that description helps at all but it's not in a very touristy area except that it's on Bleecker St. near The Bitter End (which is where Mika once had a small showcase in 2006/2007 if I'm not mistaken).

Edited by rilo8913

yes we do!!! :wub2:

everything is running smoothly, we've got a real exclusive (if people do not post the ticket link everwhere....:wink2:), server did not crash...this is a milestone in our history!:mf_lustslow:

enjoy fans who are going!

be proud!

:thumb_yello:

yes we do!!! :wub2:

everything is running smoothly, we've got a real exclusive (if people do not post the ticket link everwhere....:wink2:), server did not crash...this is a milestone in our history!:mf_lustslow:

enjoy fans who are going!

be proud!

:thumb_yello:

I agree!

What I also like about this presale is that it started a few hours after the announcement. It's better this way imo, having some time to organize things. Wish it'll stay like this for future presales :thumb_yello:

I certainly hope so. It is one of my dearest wishes to see Mika in New York.

Oh I hope your wish comes true! You can be the decadent one this time. It will be great. :biggrin2:

It's Greenwich Village I believe if that helps at all.

I found out I have to drive all the way to my bank to sign some form to buy the ticket:sneaky2:

Sheesh, that stinks. :sneaky2:

It's Greenwich Village, isn't it? I checked the map and it's near Houston...

and it says it's situated on the historic "Village Gate"... near Washington Sq.

etc. I'm no native New Yorker, but that's the Village, yeah?

WTF?????????????? NO IM SORRY I DONT CARE IM STILL BUYING THE TICKETS AND SHOWING UP IF I CANT GO I WILL SELL THEM AT THE VENUE:aah::aah::aah::aah::aah:

But Aimee, they're selling "will call" tickets -- you won't have a hard ticket

to sell. From what I've heard, you may not even get a paper ticket at

this venue, you may just get a wristband when you check in. So

please be careful...

WTF?????????????? NO IM SORRY I DONT CARE IM STILL BUYING THE TICKETS AND SHOWING UP IF I CANT GO I WILL SELL THEM AT THE VENUE:aah::aah::aah::aah::aah:

Be careful. The tickets are will call and I have heard that they just strike your name off of a piece of paper rather than give you tickets. You may not be able to resell them.