MIKA Live in New York, June 23rd, 2009

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And why missus is this so important to you...huh?

I was just about to ask the same!

Got plans?:roftl:

Ahem...no...well, if it was cheaper or I hadn't gone to LA I would, but unless a last minute too-good-to-pass deal comes up, it will have to be a no :roftl:. But looking doesn't hurt does it? :fisch:

To avoid confusion, don't look at the notice on Mikasounds.com, look at ours

2-5 p.m. EDT is what our announcement says, as in Eastern Daylight

Time, as we're on Daylight Savings Time currently. And 7-10 p.m. UK

time, just to be clear -- Mana used that instead of BST or GMT to

avoid all the confusion. Mikasounds wasn't quite the stickler for detail...

Yeah, thanks Deb, I should know better by now than to go by what they say anyway :roftl:. Those people are quite confused at the best of times.

Finally a gig I can go to without taking an airplane!!!!

And thank god the 24th it's our national holiday in Québec, I should be able to skip work on the 23rd

:roftl: i thought of the 24th being off for quebec girls :naughty:

:jawdrop::woot_jump:

Decadent! :naughty:

is your pretty pink suitcase still packed? are you bringing your boots too? :aah:

unfortunately, i will not be travelling to NY. i'll be patient. :mf_rosetinted:

18 + ?? :emot-sad:

I know... It's tragic... :huglove: What did his management thought :sneaky2:

I would have been able to go there if it wasn't a weekday :sad::aah:

I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl won't be able to go because of that. I'm sorry :huglove:

Oh noooo :shoc ked: Natalie, I'm so sorry :n o:

its ok...thanks:wink2:..I'll just....sneak in :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

I know... It's tragic... :hu glove: What did his management thought :snea ky2:

I'm pretty sure a lot of ppl won't be able to go because of that. I'm sorry :hu love:

yeah...I'm not sure what they thought, maybe it was the only small venue that could be booked? :dunno:

but I hope everyone that goes has a great time, sounds exciting :teehee:

Do the UK times even matter? Sara you have really spoiled Mika thinking that the Brits are all going to rush to buy tickets to this gig at 7 pm. :teehee:

I'm sure that Mika has gone back to bed and wouldn't have a clue about who is enquiring about times for the ticket sale :roftl:.

its ok...thanks:wink2:..I'll just....sneak in

yeah...I'm not sure what they thought, maybe it was the only small venue that could be booked?

but I hope everyone that goes has a great time, sounds exciting :teehee:

Are you serious??? Are you underage and you could have gone to the gig??

Maybe something can be sorted out by MFC with Team Mika, like giving them the individual names of people that are underage and stipulate that they attend with a guardian or something?

It would really suck if you missed out on the one show he's doing there, that would be crappy :sneaky2:.

I'm sure that Mika has gone back to bed and wouldn't have a clue about who is enquiring about times for the ticket sale :roftl:.

Are you serious??? Are you underage and you could have gone to the gig??

Maybe something can be sorted out by MFC with Team Mika, like giving them the individual names of people that are underage and stipulate that they attend with a guardian or something?

It would really suck if you missed out on the one show he's doing there, that would be crappy :sneaky2:.

I would imagine it would be down to the Venue, but I think this idea is valid, what's the worst they can say?

YAY!! I'm so happy for you girlies!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a fabulous time!! I wish I could be there with you but that would be WAY too decadent even for my standards :naughty::roftl:

Strange enough, I somehow feel that you are going to crack and fly over :wink2: .

And 'too decadent' is a contradiction in terms, the point of decadence being precisely to go much too far.

Shall I PM you our address so that you can send a postcard from the Big Apple :naughty: ?

Marie-Thérèse

This is too soon after the European gigs for me . I will have had enough of him by then. I had Mika fatigue in 07 from going to too many gigs, and it's not enjoyable.

Perhaps if it was end of July or August I might consider it.

Americans! Enjoy!

Apples! You are representing all of us! Do your best!

YAYNESS!!

By then Meeks will have read the petition book, so you can see what he thinks of it!

I am glad you guys get to go...

Nico all day every day you talk about this .. are you ok? ... :shocked:

I feel like Im in a 2 year time loop with you!:blink:

Bump ahem :wink2:

More than 12 hours ago.....

I suspect a moddish trick - it can't have been visible all that time and no-one see it :aah:

Mods are sneaky. :teehee::naughty:

Freddie I noticed you were creating this thread lastnight but nothing came up when I searched for it!! :wink2:

Clever boy!! :thumb_yello:

Freddie I noticed you were creating this thread lastnight but nothing came up when I searched for it!! :wink2:

Clever boy!! :thumb_yello:

Obviously we get the information and it takes a while to do the thread and create the poster etc etc (mana) , so it cant just be done directly on the MFC :wink2:

It doesnt matter Mikasounds and MFC are the same now , we are PART of Mikasounds ... the bias is to try and get MFCers tickets before anyone else , ohhh Mikasounds posted 2 seconds before MFC and? we are part of Mikasounds.

Obviously we get the information and it takes a while to do the thread and create the poster etc etc (mana) , so it cant just be done directly on the MFC :wink2:

It doesnt matter Mikasounds and MFC are the same now , we are PART of Mikasounds ... the bias is to try and get MFCers tickets before anyone else , ohhh Mikasounds posted 2 seconds before MFC and? we are part of Mikasounds.

Indeed, there does seem to be an "Us and Them" attitude :blink: