MIKA @ Le Poisson Rouge | New York City, USA

Christine

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be great! Holly, alex and me are trying to find a hotel.

Maybe you could help?

holly and alex are also going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg this is gonna be such a fun reunion!

holly and alex are also going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg this is gonna be such a fun reunion!

:roftl:

I know and I finally get to meet you!

I tried to find some hotels but I didn't have any luck.

Maybe you could try:naughty:

I have never seen Mika before! I booked a flight to London and Paris to catch those gigs, and now I find out he'll also be playing a few blocks away from my apartment, here in NYC. Four Mika shows! I am SO EXCITED!

:roftl:

I know and I finally get to meet you!

I tried to find some hotels but I didn't have any luck.

Maybe you could try:naughty:

yeah of course! i mean i dont think ull be able to find a hotel anywhere in the city for less then 350 dollars since its the city... but maybe outside the city...

yeah of course! i mean i dont think ull be able to find a hotel anywhere in the city for less then 350 dollars since its the city... but maybe outside the city...

That's what I was thinking.

I just don't want it to be that expensive because the plane ticket is 170$:blink:

I have never seen Mika before! I booked a flight to London and Paris to catch those gigs, and now I find out he'll also be playing a few blocks away from my apartment, here in NYC. Four Mika shows! I am SO EXCITED!

hi there! welcome to mfc!

please take the time to read the FAQ and also to introduce yourself under the "introductions and goodbye" threads :thumb_yello:

it will give everyone a chance to say hello! and welcome you :wink2:

maybe if you say like "I really really really really really really really REALLY want to see mika live in NYC!" and then go like this: :tears:

it might work :naughty::teehee:

I doubt that'll work. But I'll try it. :mf_rosetinted:

Who am I kidding? My mom would never let me go. :thumbdown:

Sucks! My prediciment is not that I'm not old enough but finding a way of my parents letting me go. By myself. :teehee: Well, I'm responsible and level-headed. There are two things. :aah:

That's what I was thinking.

I just don't want it to be that expensive because the plane ticket is 170$:blink:

k so i highly doubt ill be able to stay at the hotel cuz i live like 40 mins away and my parents probably wont let me and if anything i would just stay at my dads office (there is like a mini apartment in the back) but i found some places for 217 that sleep 3 adults (u alex and holly) its a holiday inn so its not like some motel 6 lol

k so i highly doubt ill be able to stay at the hotel cuz i live like 40 mins away and my parents probably wont let me and if anything i would just stay at my dads office (there is like a mini apartment in the back) but i found some places for 217 that sleep 3 adults (u alex and holly) its a holiday inn so its not like some motel 6 lol

http://www.expedia.com/pub/agent.dll?qscr=dspv&flag=q&from=m&crti=3&favl=1&shtl=1&subm=1&hwrq=EX01AD8092FAJGDC$85YVz$DDLVz1!70!4$FF!O01000$E0$80$E9H$E0$80$E9H0000!O$FF!R010003!901!7010110000!6$FF&htid=1721844&date1=06/22/09&date2=06/24/09&cadu1=4&mdpcid=21187-1.ExpediaHotelsUS%7C%20HotelDateSearch_Hotel_Review%7C%20freesearch&eapid=21187-1

I will look into that tomorrow but for now I'm off to bed.

I can't wait to meet you!:boing:

Likewise! And Suzy, finally we'll meet! :biggrin2:

You're coming?!! YAAAAYYY!! Looking forward to seeing you again!!!

That's the spirit!!!

lllolll!!!

Woke up this morning to my blackberry buzzing saying I got an email from "MIKA":roftl:

Opened up: NYC!:teehee:

That's fabulous, I honestly didn't think it was gonna be a U.S City but alas:mf_lustslow:

Unfortunatley, I won't be going. What comes after New York though (if he does decide to do a little tour in the states) Me thinks either Boston or CHICAGO:mf_lustslow:

Fingers are eternally crossed.

p.s. it may be D.C...hmmmm

Aaawwww no !!! When I found out it was in NYC I was really hoping you would come!!!

You should reconsider too Guy! Wanna meet you too!

And I wanna meet Guylaine too... can you believe we're less than an hour away and have never met!

I'm going to research some hotels tonight, close to the venue. The only hotel I know is The Park Central and it's CDN $185 per night last time I checked so I will take that if I don't find something more suitable.

http://www.parkcentralny.com/

But if you don't mind sharing a bathroom this place looks nice and is relatively inexpensive.

http://www.thepodhotel.com/

My new landlords mentionned the Pod Hotel in a conversation recently... they said their son stayed there and it is really nice and inexpensive.

Hey! Sariflor has already changed her RSVP from "no" to "maybe" :roftl: That didn't take too long.

lolollll!!! come on Sara, you know you wanna come hehehe !!!

Go to the passport office tomorrow!:sneaky2: Get a ride with Cassiopace and Sunshine!

yeah ! lol... just kidding, I know how complicated it is...

Be prepared to be addicted for life !!! Oh and welcome to the forum !

That would be great! Holly, Alex and me are trying to find a hotel.

Maybe you could help?

Hope you've got room for a lonely Aussie...

OMFG you're going to New York? :shocked:

o m f g !!

Very likely... I'm just about to buy a ticket (as long as they're still available...)

I figure if Mika won't come to me, I''ll go to Mika...

Oh, and if Sariflor reads this, thanks... you mentioned making your own luck, so that's exactly what I'm doing...

I'm gonna pretend that I'm going. Is that ok? :teehee:

That's okay, at this stage I'm pretending I'm going too :teehee:

i seriously dont know what im doing..... :teehee:

Welcome to the club...

I'm about to fly half way around the frigging world to see Mika...

Nevermind the fact that I don't have a passport, visa exemption or plane tickets... or accomodation...

Welcome to the club...

I'm about to fly half way around the frigging world to see Mika...

Nevermind the fact that I don't have a passport, visa exemption or plane tickets... or accomodation...

ick... well i got the gig tix.... now im trying to figure out the flight.... a friend might be able to get me there for a cheap price but i could only go on the flight if there are empty seats.... and he has to go with me...

its kind of complicated but i guess i have the gig tix already so i could try and come :P