Christine

• Replies 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so.... what's everyone gonna wear??

:pinkbow:

I am JUST wearing jeans and a shirt . . . nothing special - - I don't have ANY time or money to BUY or (make) anything . .. . . .so . . .

AND I am REALLY pissed - cause I cannot find my flashing heart! :sneaky2:

I am JUST wearing jeans and a shirt . . . nothing special - - I don't have ANY time or money to BUY or (make) anything . .. . . .so . . .

AND I am REALLY pissed - cause I cannot find my flashing heart! :sneaky2:

i'm not going to buy anything, either. i'll probably wear jeans and a tshirt as well.

i still have mine. it was hanging on my wall, and one night, i slept walked and threw it away :shocked::naughty:

I've been thinking of it the whole daaaay !! lol, I have no idea but I want something really cool, since it's the first time I'm actually watching Mika alive, and it's my bday :mf_lustslow: , I was thinking of making something too, but no idea yet

But yeah, I'd probably be wearing jeans and a shirt too, so why do I keep worrying about it xD

do you know where I can get one of those flashing hearts ? cuz I never got to get one :(

i'm not going to buy anything, either. i'll probably wear jeans and a tshirt as well.

i still have mine. it was hanging on my wall, and one night, i slept walked and threw it away :shocked::naughty:

Mine WAS in my suit case (for a WHOLE year :naughty:) but, now all of a sudden I NEED IT and it is no where to be found. I think Rufus stole it! :roftl:

I've been thinking of it the whole daaaay !! lol, I have no idea but I want something really cool, since it's the first time I'm actually watching Mika alive, and it's my bday :mf_lustslow: , I was thinking of making something too, but no idea yet

But yeah, I'd probably be wearing jeans and a shirt too, so why do I keep worrying about it xD

do you know where I can get one of those flashing hearts ? cuz I never got to get one :(

Cause we are G I R L S :naughty:

let me find the link . . .

I am hoping for decent weather. I haven't gotten to the what I'm gonna wear part yet :roftl:

I feel like I'm a bit behind in planning since some have their flights and all booked. At least I have some time still. The hard part, the tickets, is taken care of.

I never did get a flashing heart and I really liked them!

I haven't been to NYC in over 13 years, at least!

Edited by Candboys

I am hoping for decent weather. I haven't gotten to the what I'm gonna wear part yet :lol:

I feel like I'm a bit behind in planning since some have their flights and all booked. At least I have some time still. The hard part, the tickets, is taken care of.

I never did get a flashing heart and I really liked them!

I haven't been to NYC in over 13 years, at least!

EVERYTHING is freaking me out! I am going to be a totally and complete nervous wreck UNTIL I actually go through security to get on my flight . . . scratch that UNTIL I AM SITTING ON MY FLIGHT on the runway taxi-ing and about to take-off . . . .(then i wll be nervous for different reasons)

LET IT BE NOTED that I had a dream last night that I DIED in a plane crash on the way to NYC to see Mika! SO IF I DIE before I arrive . . .

EVERYTHING is freaking me out! I am going to be a totally and complete nervous wreck UNTIL I actually go through security to get on my flight . . . scratch that UNTIL I AM SITTING ON MY FLIGHT on the runway taxi-ing and about to take-off . . . .(then i wll be nervous for different reasons)

LET IT BE NOTED that I had a dream last night that I DIED in a plane crash on the way to NYC to see Mika! SO IF I DIE before I arrive . . .

:shocked:

When I think about it, I get freaked out too. I was lucky to see some shows in town and that was so nice, no drama, no lining up since my dh was not up to it (besides, they weren't Mika so it didn't really matter :roftl:)

I will probably be in jeans and a t shirt too. That's like my everyday uniform. Gotta be comfortable if I am going to be sitting around for hours. :biggrin2:

I love you, like for real ! hahaha I thought they stop producing them :teehee: THANK YOU !!!!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

I'm freaking out already, I know absolutely nothing of New York, let's say this is the biggest adventure I've ever been into XD but I'm sure I'll enjoy every damn second of it :freak: .. God what I do for him <3

will be cool to see u all there...IF i come....

i wonder if i will... lol no idea so far... i think it all has to do with the flight... if my friend can get me a cheap one or not...

Deb... i could actually meet u than! lol

will be cool to see u all there...IF i come....

i wonder if i will... lol no idea so far... i think it all has to do with the flight... if my friend can get me a cheap one or not...

Aww I really hope you can get to go ! It'd be really awesome have so many MFCer's there ! Pff are you traveling all the way from Isareal ?? Gosh and I thought my flight tickets were expensive XD .. GOOD LUCK !! :wink2:

Aww I really hope you can get to go ! It'd be really awesome have so many MFCer's there ! Pff are you traveling all the way from Isareal ?? Gosh and I thought my flight tickets were expensive XD .. GOOD LUCK !! :wink2:

lol no....im in LA now :) but i did once go to the US from Israel to see a concert :P

OOOOPS ! I meant Israel, my bad :/ OMG hahaha lucky youuuuuuu !! I bet it was WONDERFUL !!

Oh well, then I have no clue of the price xD, good luck, tho ;) hope you can make it ! I'm not 100% about me going either .. it still depends on my parents xD, but yeah I think I'm making my way woohoooo !!

Edited by LucyPenniman

What happened in New York last time? I don't recall anyone rolling their eyes? I know several peeps were disappointed the meetup for lunch didn't happen, but I dunno I thought everyone ended up having a good time despite the cold. I know I talked to almost all the MFCers and made some good friends. I brought a friend with me, too. Am I missing something?

Edited by AKateisaKate

OOOOPS ! I meant Israel, my bad :/ OMG hahaha lucky youuuuuuu !! I bet it was WONDERFUL !!

Oh well, then I have no clue of the price xD, good luck, tho ;) hope you can make it ! I'm not 100% about me going either .. it still depends on my parents xD, but yeah I think I'm making my way woohoooo !!

thanks! good luck to u too! hopefully we meet there ;)

You can SPOT "those" ones a mile away! They are the ones (keeping to themselves) cause they have SUCH bad attitudes! MFCers are suppose to be loving and supportive towards one another NOT discriminate!

how could you be a fan of someone like Mika and not BE all Rainbows and Sunshine? Dosen't make ANY sense! :teehee:

You know sometimes people just have different temperaments. It doesn't mean they are snobbish or weird for Mika fans. :naughty:

There have been days when I have barely spoken to anyone in the queue because I am thoroughly exhausted. Jetlag, 3 hours sleep, I'm on my third gig in as many days, etc.

I know in Europe especially people are sometimes just shy. They aren't as comfortable speaking English as they'd like to be and are intimidated by such a huge group of people who all know each other already.

. . . . Don't get me wrong - SOME MFCers (are nicer then others) :freak:

SOME of them sit there and ROLL their eyes at you . . . true story - happened to me in NYC last year. You can SPOT "those" ones a mile away! They are the ones (keeping to themselves) cause they have SUCH bad attitudes! MFCers are suppose to be loving and supportive towards one another NOT discriminate! WHAT EVER GIRLFRIENDS . . . .

Is that in the MFC charter? I don't believe I signed up for that - you can't possibly like everyone, it's unnatural!

Don't worry! I am (in person) JUST like I am on the MFC . . . LOUD - HAPPY and CRAZY and EXCITED and HYPER and :insane: . . . and so are my MFC peeps! YOU will hear us down the street! Some people like shinny happy people and for others WELL it annoys the h e l l out of them! Each and to his own . . . how could you be a fan of someone like Mika and not BE all Rainbows and Sunshine? Dosen't make ANY sense! :teehee:

**** Holly you are scaring me now......

It won't happen now that you've said it aloud to all of us, don't worry!

:thumb_yello:

After all this time! That would be fabulous! I hope it happens, Sivan! :biggrin2:

You know sometimes people just have different temperaments. It doesn't mean they are snobbish or weird for Mika fans. :naughty:

There have been days when I have barely spoken to anyone in the queue because I am thoroughly exhausted. Jetlag, 3 hours sleep, I'm on my third gig in as many days, etc.

I know in Europe especially people are sometimes just shy. They aren't as comfortable speaking English as they'd like to be and are intimidated by such a huge group of people who all know each other already.

Oh, that's so true. When I went to Glasgow, I was definitely not myself.

I was running on pure adrenaline and had several out-of-body experiences

due to lack of sleep and jet lag! :naughty: And in NYC, it was freakin' freezin'!

It was really hard to be sociable, when all you could think about was how

your fingers and toes felt like they were going to fall off at any moment!

However, in both cases, I think we all managed to have a good time. :biggrin2:

And even when the queuing experience is less than stellar, there's MIKA at the end of the tunnel... :wub2:

It won't happen now that you've said it aloud to all of us, don't worry!

:thumb_yello:

After all this time! That would be fabulous! I hope it happens, Sivan! :biggrin2:

Oh, that's so true. When I went to Glasgow, I was definitely not myself.

I was running on pure adrenaline and had several out-of-body experiences

due to lack of sleep and jet lag! :naughty: And in NYC, it was freakin' freezin'!

It was really hard to be sociable, when all you could think about was how

your fingers and toes felt like they were going to fall off at any moment!

However, in both cases, I think we all managed to have a good time. :biggrin2:

And even when the queuing experience is less than stellar, there's MIKA at the end of the tunnel... :wub2:

now, would you call that a Happy Ending? :aah: