ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Oh my god thank you so much :wub2: ha... You have no idea how i love ur drawings saw a lot of them and you can draw soo perfect especially people o.O oh and i posted drawings like this before :D some i made in school haha

just made a new one at work.. I'll post it soon xD

Haha... :pinkbow:

I'm really lazy, and I don't often read back..although I guess I should...:teehee:

Post, please post...can't wait!!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haha... :pinkbow:

I'm really lazy, and I don't often read back..although I guess I should...:teehee:

Post, please post...can't wait!!

hundm.jpg

just a little one :P didnt have that much time today hahaha..

i can show you the other ones if u want :D but you will have to wait until i am home :D haha

hundm.jpg

i can show you the other ones if u want :D but you will have to wait until i am home :D haha

Lol it's awesome!!! Too cute!!! :biggrin2:

I definitely want to see more!!! You're a real artist, you should try to become an illustrator or something, these drawings are awesome..you have the talent the style and the originality...:wub2:

Toyboy :wub2:

picture.php?albumid=174&pictureid=3837

My art teacher tells me off for drawing from memory but I couldn't resist today :teehee:

I don't know wether to paint/colour or shade him in.... any thoughts? :D

Great!I think you should colour it!!!!! :mf_rosetinted:

I'm very curious! If this is what you draw if you haven't enough time... I can't wait to see your other works. I like your personal style of drawing things; it looks so simple in first place, but if you take a second look, you see all the details!

OK this started out as blue eyes.. but i ended up using heaps of colour so it doesnt look 'blue eyes-ish' anymore - bu this is it anyway, and its mika- inspired to start with :lol3:

eyesmissyou.jpg

abit late i know, but WOW! this is AMAZING!

(dont tell anyone, but this is my fave... shhh :teehee: )

do you mind if I copy the idea? I wont post here, I just wanna give something like this a shot... please?

I dont really have anything Mika related (well I do, but its a surprise for some people, but after they recive it ill post it...)

i draw mainly horses... pencil mostly, thugh i do some acrilics too...

maybe ill postem sometime...

maybe ill do something mika-related first! :naughty:

hundm.jpg

Wowww that's great:wub2:

You have so much talent:biggrin2:

Wowww that's great:wub2:

You have so much talent:biggrin2:

I'm very curious! If this is what you draw if you haven't enough time... I can't wait to see your other works. I like your personal style of drawing things; it looks so simple in first place, but if you take a second look, you see all the details!

oh wow thank you all so much o.O i never got a feedback like this i'm almost speechless.. This gives me strength to go on . ;) oh and btw i am at an artschool i start my second year there this summer. And in this holidays i am working at a graphic design agency but i'm not sure if its the right thing for me..

Lol it's awesome!!! Too cute!!! :biggrin2:

I definitely want to see more!!! You're a real artist, you should try to become an illustrator or something, these drawings are awesome..you have the talent the style and the originality...:wub2:

oh wow thank you all so much o.O i never got a feedback like this i'm almost speechless.. This gives me strength to go on . ;) oh and btw i am at an artschool i start my second year there this summer. And in this holidays i am working at a graphic design agency but i'm not sure if its the right thing for me..

Lol, definitely better than Economics at Uni for me...:lmao:

And your great, no doubt about that...your on the right way....a grapic design agency is a great way to start and will look good in your CV! :biggrin2:

So like someone I adore says...

"Don't stop till you get enough..." :wink2:

I want to see more and more and..MORE!! Do you have deviantart?? :fangurl:

Lol, definitely better than Economics at Uni for me...:lmao:

And your great, no doubt about that...your on the right way....a grapic design agency is a great way to start and will look good in your CV! :biggrin2:

So like someone I adore says...

"Don't stop till you get enough..." :wink2:

I want to see more and more and..MORE!! Do you have deviantart?? :fangurl:

Haha yes thats why i did this job because t looks good ;P and i learned alot and i realised its probably not the right thing for mee..;) too much time sitting in front of a computer ;) yeah well i don't have deviantart yet thought my friend told me all the time i should makr one so i think i will have one soon ;)

Haha yes thats why i did this job because t looks good ;P and i learned alot and i realised its probably not the right thing for mee..;) too much time sitting in front of a computer ;) yeah well i don't have deviantart yet thought my friend told me all the time i should makr one so i think i will have one soon ;)

Goooood! You should have one!! :mf_rosetinted:

Hahaha, lol, it's so cute! I dunno...maybe a shark? An alligator? I have seriously no idea.... :lol3: Great! I love that thing on the turtles' heads!

Hahah u like the idea of an alligator i'll try that ;) thanks

ugh.. started a new drawing at work :D and have no inspiration to continue :D someone has a good idea ? :D

schili.jpg

sry the quality is not very good

ha! I love it... you seem like the type of artist Mika will love very much...

you are very good! really! :biggrin2:

I love the propellas\nerd hats- brilliant!

oh wow i should stop drawing for today xD i am so bad right now i always start but dont finish them cause i have no idea what to draw :D ..

here is another one..

oh and my pen doesnt work the way i want it :D hahahaha

nasee.jpg

ha! I love it... you seem like the type of artist Mika will love very much...

you are very good! really! :biggrin2:

I love the propellas\nerd hats- brilliant!

haha thank youu :D but i dont think mika will ever see my drawings :D

hahah i was reading the newspaper while drawing this and there was a little boy with a hat who looked kinda like those nerd propella hats :D thats where that came from :D

oh wow i should stop drawing for today xD i am so bad right now i always start but dont finish them cause i have no idea what to draw :D ..

here is another one..

oh and my pen doesnt work the way i want it :D hahahaha

nasee.jpg

neato...:naughty: (this is all pen?!)

haha thank youu :D but i dont think mika will ever see my drawings :D

hahah i was reading the newspaper while drawing this and there was a little boy with a hat who looked kinda like those nerd propella hats :D thats where that came from :D

you might be surprised... you drawings remind me alot of the ones he used to post on his blogs as drawings he liked... :biggrin2:

those were good times... :naughty: