• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey!

I'm currently working on this drawing!

I may seem finished but it's not, I need to find some way to colour the white parts with some WHITE. :D crayon, marker..whatever..I need to find out what would work best.....but I thought I would show it anyway.

It's a bit smaller than an A3, and I couldn't scan it yet..only parts...I post that too, so that you can see how it really looks. Here's the crap camera shot (mom took away the bettter cam for a holiday phuhhh...)

So:

eye005.jpg

blueeyes1k.jpg

I think it's not hard to guess which song inspired the drawing.....:biggrin2:

I'm planning to make a drawing to all of the EP songs..maybe more when the album comes out...but def. those 4. I've already started Lady Jane.

I actually thought I would give it to Mika...but I like it too much haha....maybe I'll keep it myself, and give Toy Boy to M, when it's done or something....well I have time, at least, to think it over. :roftl:

It's done with pencils,markers, (Brad) Pitt crayons....and that's it. I didn't use any reference pictures, it's all imagination or something like that. My weird mind. :biggrin2:

Hope you like it! :wink2:

Note: DO NOT USE IT WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. (anyone who is not even registered could view this thread, so I must write this down...there are way toooooo many art thiefs you can't even imagine.)

I need to have it scanned properly somehow....

cheers :biggrin2:

fantasticccc

Zsina you`re a trutly artist!!!

i`m fan of your work ^^

i`ll be looking close to this piece :biggrin2:

Zsina your drawing is wonderful. :) Wish I could do that too...!

fantasticccc

Zsina you`re a trutly artist!!!

i`m fan of your work ^^

i`ll be looking close to this piece :biggrin2:

Thanks, for both of you! I have covers to do to Ingie's project, but Lady Jane is on the way....I can't wait to finish them all. I discovered I like coloured pencils...yay! :biggrin2:

I LOVE that Zsina:wub2:

I drew this a couple days ago.. OK, I finished it:aah: Been trying to get the portrait right for about two weeks, I kept having a hard time with proportions and what would I do with it, would it just be black and white etc.. So this is how it turned out.. Slightly odd. Don't ask me what happened to his nostrils, I just can't draw them without making him look like a pig:aah:

mika001.jpg

Thanks, for both of you! I have covers to do to Ingie's project, but Lady Jane is on the way....I can't wait to finish them all. I discovered I like coloured pencils...yay! :biggrin2:

i still hate them :aah:

acrilics and temperas are my best friends :mf_rosetinted:

I LOVE that Zsina:wub2:

I drew this a couple days ago.. OK, I finished it:aah: Been trying to get the portrait right for about two weeks, I kept having a hard time with proportions and what would I do with it, would it just be black and white etc.. So this is how it turned out.. Slightly odd. Don't ask me what happened to his nostrils, I just can't draw them without making him look like a pig:aah:

IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh100/Neiobi_94/mika001.jpg[/img]

I love that, I think yeah, his nose is quiet odd, but apart from that I love the way you coloured it and everything. :wub2:

i still hate them :aah:

acrilics and temperas are my best friends :mf_rosetinted:

Haha...yeah...it drives me nuts when they leave all those little white dots on the paper...graphite can be perfectly blended....but I'm honestly afraid of paint stuff...really...how do you remove it once you made a mistake?

I think the perfect thing for colouring hasn't been invented yet. In the pencils category I mean. :huh:

I love that, I think yeah, his nose is quiet odd, but apart from that I love the way you coloured it and everything. :wub2:

Haha...yeah...it drives me nuts when they leave all those little white dots on the paper...graphite can be perfectly blended....but I'm honestly afraid of paint stuff...really...how do you remove it once you made a mistake?

I think the perfect thing for colouring hasn't been invented yet. In the pencils category I mean. :huh:

Aw thanks:wub2:

Btw, I can't wait to see your Lady Jane drawing and the rest:wub2:

Zsina, it's so prettyful! :fangurl: But I didn't expect anything else from you.. :bleh:

Carlota: The nose is a bit.. odd, and I think the teeth are a bit out of place.. But I love the coloring. The heart in his troath is such a perfect detail, with the musicnotes in it. :wub2:

I like it. :thumb_yello:

Wow, love it so far:wub2:

You're so amazing :aah:

rain- it's amazing as usual, you're a brilliant artist!

Do you even know how awesome your drawings are? :naughty:

Thank you soooooooo much to everyone!! I am really happy you like it. :blush-anim-cl:You know MCFers' point of vue about my portraits is the most important.

Now I also draw for you, not only for myself... and our boy:naughty:

Elise, you're amazing. :wub2: I love it. <3

I also have a drawing to post. It's quite old, finished it the end of last schoolyear. A month ago? Something like that. It was for school, but also for Mika. I'm thinking about sending the Mika part for the yearbook.

If you have it on full view it's blurry, so I wouldn't do that.

http://img396.imageshack.us/img396/6113/pic0011.jpg

Do you think it looks alike?

This is the whole thing: http://img509.imageshack.us/img509/4561/pic0008s.jpg

We had to put a photo on it. :sneaky2:

The standing guy is Matsuyama Ken'ichi, a Japanese actor. That was the first human I ever drew. Mika was the second.

So what do you think of it? Critique and tips to make it better are most welcome!

I also have a drawing to post. It's quite old, finished it the end of last schoolyear. A month ago? Something like that. It was for school, but also for Mika. I'm thinking about sending the Mika part for the yearbook.

The standing guy is Matsuyama Ken'ichi, a Japanese actor. That was the first human I ever drew. Mika was the second.

So what do you think of it? Critique and tips to make it better are most welcome!

ohh i love the whole thing! i think you should send it in :wink2:

Wow, Rain, it looks beautiful!! <3

Thank you girls!

Shikutukumimika : Yes you should def add it to the book, it's good!

Everything else has nothing to do with Mika, and after all, it's a MikaFC yearbook, with Mika art. :teehee:

I can't view the second full picture, it says "Acces denied" or something like that! But I think it loooks very much alike and you def. have to send it!!! AWESOME! :mf_rosetinted: