ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK this started out as blue eyes.. but i ended up using heaps of colour so it doesnt look 'blue eyes-ish' anymore - bu this is it anyway, and its mika- inspired to start with :lol3:

eyesmissyou.jpg

Wow, that looks really cool :punk:

OK this started out as blue eyes.. but i ended up using heaps of colour so it doesnt look 'blue eyes-ish' anymore - bu this is it anyway, and its mika- inspired to start with :lol3:

eyesmissyou.jpg

Wow, I really like this one :wub2:

eyesmissyou.jpg

thats amazing i would hang a painting like this on my wall

eyesmissyou.jpg

thats beautiful :wub2:

I love it :biggrin2:

:wub2:Great job!:thumb_yello:

@racinghorse83 your picture is incredible beautiful!

Wow, I really like this one :wub2:

thats amazing i would hang a painting like this on my wall

thats beautiful :wub2:

I love it :biggrin2:

To racinghorse83: The only thing I want to say :wub2:

:blush-anim-cl: thanks so much guys.. i personally thought it looked a bit munted; i'm so happy you all like it :cheerful_h4h:

eyesmissyou.jpg

it's great

I am not sure if this is the right place for it. It is an envelope which I "tortured" with glitterglue. Why might the question be now and the answer: I was bored. No, it is just because of the drawing I posted earlier. I decided to give it to mika if I ever got the chance to meet him again (along with an explaination of it) and this is the envelope. Sorry for the dark pictures but flashlight isn't a good combination with glitter. lol.

front:

P1050124.jpg

back:

P1050122.jpg

One of my pencils inbetween:

P1050120.jpg

HELLO:bye:

well, it's my turn to post a drawing i did with my best friend for Mika!:blush-anim-cl:

it was given to him in Paris' acoustic, through Kate (Miss_lollipop54):thumb_yello: ...

Hope you like it! :wub2:

6pu4he.jpg

Here is a new one. It is called 'recovery.' Somehow it shows what happened to my own heart since I listened to mika. The core of the heart is golden and now even with gold glitter.....surprise. I used glitter again. haha. Tell me what you think!

KopievonP1050153.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

I'm currently working on this drawing!

I may seem finished but it's not, I need to find some way to colour the white parts with some WHITE. :D crayon, marker..whatever..I need to find out what would work best.....but I thought I would show it anyway.

It's a bit smaller than an A3, and I couldn't scan it yet..only parts...I post that too, so that you can see how it really looks. Here's the crap camera shot (mom took away the bettter cam for a holiday phuhhh...)

So:

eye005.jpg

blueeyes1k.jpg

I think it's not hard to guess which song inspired the drawing.....:biggrin2:

I'm planning to make a drawing to all of the EP songs..maybe more when the album comes out...but def. those 4. I've already started Lady Jane.

I actually thought I would give it to Mika...but I like it too much haha....maybe I'll keep it myself, and give Toy Boy to M, when it's done or something....well I have time, at least, to think it over. :roftl:

It's done with pencils,markers, (Brad) Pitt crayons....and that's it. I didn't use any reference pictures, it's all imagination or something like that. My weird mind. :biggrin2:

Hope you like it! :wink2:

Note: DO NOT USE IT WITHOUT MY WRITTEN PERMISSION. (anyone who is not even registered could view this thread, so I must write this down...there are way toooooo many art thiefs you can't even imagine.)

I need to have it scanned properly somehow....

cheers :biggrin2:

Edited by Zsina