ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

Oh My GOD! That is BEAUTIFUL!:shocked:Has Mika seen it?
thanks , no not at the moment that i met him , i was wearing a coat over it and there were alot of people pushing me when i was talking to him so i didn''t get the chance to show it , but he did sign it at the top.

But andy had filmed me and took a picture so i'm sure he has seen it now , i'm even in the observer video :biggrin2:

:mf_lustslow:It's really beautiful!

thankss

Oh wow. That's VERY cool! :)

thank you

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thanks , no not at the moment that i met him , i was wearing a coat over it and there were alot of people pushing me when i was talking to him so i didn''t get the chance to show it , but he did sign it at the top.

But andy had filmed me and took a picture so i'm sure he has seen it now , i'm even in the observer video :biggrin2:

thankss

thank you

wow... that's cool! Nice to know that this girl is an MFCer... :wub2:

How could you notice that? Even having the real picture in your hands it is not the thing that pops in your eye. Thats the way I wanted it. :) My interpretation is actually my intention of what I wanted to show-I know what I wanted to do but I love to know how other people see it, if I was able to transmit to the viewer what I wanted to say. Well, I tried to wrote down what I wanted to say and now I will wait. Not completely sure what to do with it.

*already forgetting about what you just said 'bout you know what* *lol*

Hehehe:bleh:

I think every person interprets in in their own way, but sometimes they get the "hints":bleh:

Patricia, that is absolutely beautiful:wub2:

Woooooooow, patricia, that is so cool! :wub2:

And also cool that you're in the observer vid! :boing:

wow... that's cool! Nice to know that this girl is an MFCer... :wub2:

Patricia, that is absolutely beautiful:wub2:

Oh, really, the hand...It's really effective! Really does show that he's drowning.

I really do love it!!! :wub2:

I'm so glad!:huglove::wub2:

Sometimes I think it's a bit lame to just post my stuff on here or anywhere, it's like I want people complimenting my things etc, but I like sharing and of course hearing the opinions...:teehee:

EDIT: And I know it gets a bit boring because I always use charcoal pencils, but I have to get used and train colour:aah:

Edited by Neiobi

Here's a Lady Jane "sketch" by me... It was a bit based on the art on the EP:biggrin2:

IMG_3081.jpg

Sorry it's a bit blurry, low quality and all, but couldn't scan it, too big...

Wow it's wonderful :wub2:you're a real artist you know :biggrin2:

I'm so glad!:huglove::wub2:

Sometimes I think it's a bit lame to just post my stuff on here or anywhere, it's like I want people complimenting my things etc, but I like sharing and of course hearing the opinions...:teehee:

EDIT: And I know it gets a bit boring because I always use charcoal pencils, but I have to get used and train colour:aah:

No, no! I don't find your work boring at all. I love your style. You are a great artist, I really do love all of your pieces you've posted on here :biggrin2:

No, no! I don't find your work boring at all. I love your style. You are a great artist, I really so love all of your pieces you've posted on here :biggrin2:

Aww haha :teehee: Really, thanks for all the compliments.. I'm still not an artist though.. Working my way, hehe:aah:

And thanks again:huglove: I really appreciate hearing from everyone around here, good or bad feedback...

I really like it Carlota!!! :D Not boring at all!!!! :D

When I'm over with my bloody essay, I'll start drawing again. I miss it.

Again, well done!!!! Lady Jane inspires me so much!!

I really like it Carlota!!! :D Not boring at all!!!! :D

When I'm over with my bloody essay, I'll start drawing again. I miss it.

Again, well done!!!! Lady Jane inspires me so much!!

Please do:wub2:

It does the same to me! It's such a beautiful song and its story can be interpreted in so many ways, IMO...

Please do:wub2:

It does the same to me! It's such a beautiful song and its story can be interpreted in so many ways, IMO...

I have to make a Lady Jane drawing.... I feel the need to since I read the lyrics.

Yeah, interpretations are really open, and I like it:thumb_yello: