ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

This was my shirt what I made for his concert in Holland on 2 June :D

I love it! How did you make it?

601897650_6_EgRN.jpeg

We had an English project where we had to design an album cover that represented this year... Of course, mine was inspired by LICM. I changed some of the symbols on the album itself to fit with things that have happened to me this year.

DSCN8581-1.jpg?t=1244138977

I spent much more time on it than I probably should have, but I think it turned out pretty well. What do you guys think?

I think it's really BEAUTIFUL.

I'm sure your teacher liked it, right? :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok so this aren't exactly mika fan art drawings but i thought somehow i relate it to mika ^^because it's really crazy

i did those drawings in school duuring boring classes with my friend ^^

she drew something than i continued then she continued and so on :D

bild4e.png

that is the first one , not that crazy yet :D

bild2g.png

bild3q.png

bild1szc.png

Got to love these! Insane! :wub2:

i think it is absaloutly awesome- wow you are talented... god its colorful, and hyprotyzing just like the real thing- good for you.

wow that's brilliant I like it

:thumb_yello:

I like so much your drowing. :wub2:

I think it's really BEAUTIFUL.

I'm sure your teacher liked it, right? :naughty:

Thank you so much everyone! I think that's the most effort I've put into a project for this class so far this year :naughty:. But I'm glad it turned out well!

This was my shirt what I made for his concert in Holland on 2 June :D

601897650_6_EgRN.jpeg

Love the shirt :wub2:

You said someone else printed it for you, right? What did he/she use (or was it in an real copy shop)? I tried something like that before by myself, but I ruined my whole t-shirt then :blush-anim-cl:

Love the shirt :wub2:

You said someone else printed it for you, right? What did he/she use (or was it in an real copy shop)? I tried something like that before by myself, but I ruined my whole t-shirt then :blush-anim-cl:

Thank you :D:d..there are more fans with this shirt :D...made 6 for other fans..and now one for Mika himself..He loved the shirt too..:D..

Hahaha, indeed it was a real copy shop :D..so it is professional :D..

• 3 weeks later...

Just for an explaination: I haven't drawn anything since round about 9 years (last time in school tbh). When I started to listen* to mikas music this was what got stucked in my head. I call it 'Lollipop Head'. In order to get it out of my head I started to draw it. Took days and the colors are not as bright as I wanted them. (and I really like the pencil drawing at the beginning more but anyways). It is sort of inspired by mika but at the same time its me. Not sure how to explain.

I have an artist name which is Heilewelt which can be translated as 'ideal world' but in the end I am nothing like this-get married, build a house and plant a tree. Maybe I should leave it up to you to judge and interpret and do whatever. I am really open for critics as well.

P1040912.jpg

*Just "discovered" his music-look at the introductionarea if you want to know why ;). So, licm completly and songs for sorrow pretty much came at the same time to my ears.

The stuff that looks a bit strange is glitter. ;)

I like it!:biggrin2:

IMO, even though I don't really know you or what the drawing means, I think that the character has that lollipop head because you think with your head, and he/she has a different kind of head, different look into things...Sees all that "normal" world on top of her/his own hideway, the rainbow.

Might be silly to say that, I might be totally off aswell:roftl:

Btw...Not trying to "cover" your drawing or anything but I made this some days ago...

IMG_2971.jpg

It's this girl I made up... It looks a bit like me but really it isn't at all.:naughty:

She's in her own world supposedly, and her wings have the lyrics from "Your Simpathy". Sorry if it's incorrect to use them as it's not an official song.. But it's what came to my mind to insert in there.

As she's reading her book, she's in her own world, doesn't depend on anyone else.. Flying away.:bleh:

I love the lollipop head. I think your explanation totaly fits. :)

Carlota, I also love yours. It gives me that kind of feeling I always have when listening to Your Sympathy. <3

Marie, yours is so cute! :wub2:

And last but not least, the shirt. I love the shirt. Did you make it yourself?

I like it!:biggrin2:

IMO, even though I don't really know you or what the drawing means, I think that the character has that lollipop head because you think with your head, and he/she has a different kind of head, different look into things...Sees all that "normal" world on top of her/his own hideway, the rainbow.

Btw...Not trying to "cover" your drawing or anything but I made this some days ago...

[pic]

It's this girl I made up... It looks a bit like me but really it isn't at all.:naughty:

She's in her own world supposedly, and her wings have the lyrics from "Your Simpathy". Sorry if it's incorrect to use them as it's not an official song.. But it's what came to my mind to insert in there.

As she's reading her book, she's in her own world, doesn't depend on anyone else.. Flying away.:bleh:

Thank you. No, your not off-you actually got me quite well. Even though I thought more of the colors of the head than of the head itself. Haha. But I think the color thing is not that easy to see with such a bad photo. Its the black coming through and the black core of the lollipop head, the shell -black on the outside and really colorful on the inside- which should show how the head covers himself/herself and that he has a melancholy coming along with this "happiness" (aka colors.lol) Interpret my own work....I feel sort of strange now. I should leave it to the viewer.

"Cover"?

I like your drawing and the lyrics fit perfectly. (Can't wether there is a mistake in them. Don't know the song yet.)

@Shikutukumimika: Thank you. :) I think I have to work on the finding the right words-skill. But I am glad you understood! :)

@superstar: cute!

@musicfreak_ I love that shirt!

@marie I looooove it:wub2: Congrats! It looks almost like the Happy Ending one really!

My Blue Eyes shirt that i wore (after) the NYC gig

mikashirtblueeyes-1.jpg

This is really good too...:wub2:

I love the lollipop head. I think your explanation totaly fits. :)

Carlota, I also love yours. It gives me that kind of feeling I always have when listening to Your Sympathy. <3

Marie, yours is so cute! :wub2:

And last but not least, the shirt. I love the shirt. Did you make it yourself?

Thanks Becca:wub2: I'm so glad!

Thank you. No, your not off-you actually got me quite well. Even though I thought more of the colors of the head than of the head itself. Haha. But I think the color thing is not that easy to see with such a bad photo. Its the black coming through and the black core of the lollipop head, the shell -black on the outside and really colorful on the inside- which should show how the head covers himself/herself and that he has a melancholy coming along with this "happiness" (aka colors.lol) Interpret my own work....I feel sort of strange now. I should leave it to the viewer.

"Cover"?

I like your drawing and the lyrics fit perfectly. (Can't wether there is a mistake in them. Don't know the song yet.)

@Shikutukumimika: Thank you. :) I think I have to work on the finding the right words-skill. But I am glad you understood! :)

@superstar: cute!

@musicfreak_ I love that shirt!

Ooh I didn't notice it... But I love your interpretation to it and what you want to transmit:wub2:

Thanks:biggrin2: It's one of those unreleased demos we're not supposed to talk about:blush-anim-cl:

Ooh I didn't notice it... But I love your interpretation to it and what you want to transmit:wub2:

How could you notice that? Even having the real picture in your hands it is not the thing that pops in your eye. Thats the way I wanted it. :) My interpretation is actually my intention of what I wanted to show-I know what I wanted to do but I love to know how other people see it, if I was able to transmit to the viewer what I wanted to say. Well, I tried to wrote down what I wanted to say and now I will wait. Not completely sure what to do with it.

*already forgetting about what you just said 'bout you know what* *lol*

Just for an explaination: I haven't drawn anything since round about 9 years (last time in school tbh). When I started to listen* to mikas music this was what got stucked in my head. I call it 'Lollipop Head'. In order to get it out of my head I started to draw it. Took days and the colors are not as bright as I wanted them. (and I really like the pencil drawing at the beginning more but anyways). It is sort of inspired by mika but at the same time its me. Not sure how to explain.

I have an artist name which is Heilewelt which can be translated as 'ideal world' but in the end I am nothing like this-get married, build a house and plant a tree. Maybe I should leave it up to you to judge and interpret and do whatever. I am really open for critics as well.

P1040912.jpg

*Just "discovered" his music-look at the introductionarea if you want to know why ;). So, licm completly and songs for sorrow pretty much came at the same time to my ears.

The stuff that looks a bit strange is glitter. ;)

I like it!:biggrin

IMG_2971.jpg

As she's reading her book, she's in her own world, doesn't depend on anyone else.. Flying away.:bleh

I like your drowings girls! :wub2:

I sewed a rabbit like the doll from Happy Ending music video a few days ago. Obviously not the same, but I got pretty close. :naughty:

Video:

he1.jpg

Mine:

he2.jpg

And your rabbit is soooo cute! :wub2: