ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wicky, you're just amazing, I love your drawings, wish i could do the same!

So it's kinda hard to come after what you do but here's a new portrait, I'm not so satisfied with it but Joo insisted for me to post it somewhere so here it is.

szeffc.jpg

I decided to look thru this thread, and was amazed by this!!!! It's flawlees :thumb_yello:

im not really good at drawing and/or painting :lmfao:

but i enjoyed making this (my first) mika art!

so, its not finished, but anyone got an idea what i should put in the middle??

mikaart3.jpg

Oooh oooh there are so many options. Maybe something that represents YOU, so it's kind of personalized!

mikaart3.jpg

Ooh, it looks great! I agree with iadoremika, I think if you put something in it that represents you, it would be a nice touch!

Here's my interpretation of Doctor John :teehee:

The colours faded with the photo ... :sneaky2:

2ujs292.jpg

I like that! I love that it's all coming out of the bottle of wine.

mikaart3.jpg

I like it! :biggrin2:

Sorry, im no help as to what to put in the middle. but good luck trying to think of something! :thumb_yello:

My oh my :shocked:

Again... what a lovely works on here!

I'm still working on this drawing, but I'm a little bit stuck now... will finish it when I get new inspiration. I've a non-creative period I think :blink:

Got the idea by the Amsterdam gig thread: the dress up theme is 'Alice in Wonderland'.

100_0882.jpg

Ooh, it looks great! I agree with iadoremika, I think if you put something in it that represents you, it would be a nice touch!

I like that! I love that it's all coming out of the bottle of wine.

Thank you :teehee:

So it's kinda hard to come after what you do but here's a new portrait, I'm not so satisfied with it but Joo insisted for me to post it somewhere so here it is.

szeffc.jpg

That's amazing!!! I'm never satisfied myself with my work, so I understand you, but it's really beautiful!

Hahaha, I came up with this doodle in British Lit based of his new song. (of all classes :teehee:) because it's been in my head all day, and had to finish it and didn't realize the class was reading a Canterbery Tales story! :naughty: Hope the teacher didn't mind since she likes to read sitting on the desk next to me. I finished it before most people anyway. :roftl:

Scan-1.jpg

Just done with a pen...

Hahaha, I came up with this doodle in British Lit based of his new song. (of all classes :teehee:) because it's been in my head all day, and had to finish it and didn't realize the class was reading a Canterbery Tales story! :naughty: Hope the teacher didn't mind since she likes to read sitting on the desk next to me. I finished it before most people anyway. :roftl:

Scan-1.jpg

Just done with a pen...

Thats so cool! :aah:

Don't know if this reallllly belongs here, but I wanted to share :)

Just started this project... I'm making 2 bracelets, one is white with LOVE written in black (the one i have a picture of) and the other will be black with TODAY written in white. It looks a tad weird in the picture because i need to flatten it/finish the ends... xx

photo1541.jpg

Don't know if this reallllly belongs here, but I wanted to share :)

Just started this project... I'm making 2 bracelets, one is white with LOVE written in black (the one i have a picture of) and the other will be black with TODAY written in white. It looks a tad weird in the picture because i need to flatten it/finish the ends... xx

photo1541.jpg

How do you do letters? I'm too stupid to figure it out :thumbdown:

Here's my interpretation of Doctor John :teehee:

The colours faded with the photo ... :sneaky2:

2ujs292.jpg

love it!!

My oh my :shocked:

Again... what a lovely works on here!

I'm still working on this drawing, but I'm a little bit stuck now... will finish it when I get new inspiration. I've a non-creative period I think :blink:

Got the idea by the Amsterdam gig thread: the dress up theme is 'Alice in Wonderland'.

100_0882.jpg

cant wait to see it finished

Scan-1.jpg

Just done with a pen...

It's fantastic:wub2:

Thanks, I thought it was too basic :aah: I'm surprised that you liked it :aah: Maybe I'll reconsider using it in the front of my notebook now :naughty:

Sometimes the most simple things can be the best. Your art doesn't have to be 'complicated' to be great. I think it would look totally amazing on the front of your notebook! :punk: