ALL Mika fan-art - Part II

EnFa

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, i wasn´t allowed to post whole drawing, as it was a bit against guidelines and against my values. So I cut Mika out and I decided to show you at least the part of it. So, MIKA :wink2:

MIKAfromfamilyportrait.jpg

you did an amazing job with it as always:wub2:

Ok, i wasn´t allowed to post whole drawing, as it was a bit against guidelines and against my values. So I cut Mika out and I decided to show you at least the part of it. So, MIKA :wink2:

MIKAfromfamilyportrait.jpg

But it's a drawing...that's still against the rules? >< I really want to see it xD

But it's a drawing...that's still against the rules? >< I really want to see it xD

I want to see it too. You made us curious :naughty:

Thank you girls. It´s not about if it´s a drawing or a picture. Those pictures I found weren´t meant to be public I think. And Mika wishes to not share any not-published pictures of his family on MFC. I also didn´t share it on facebook or deviantart. It´s that I respect what he wishes. If you had a picture of you that you didn´t wish others to see? Would you agree with sharing the drawing of it? That would look almost exactly like the picture? :wink2:

Mika will receive the drawing and if his reaction will be positive, that means if he won´t kill me for kind of stalking some pics to draw, I´ll ask him if he will mind me to share and if he says no, I will show you! :group_hug:

Believe me, I´m not happy from hiding it. I love showing my works. But I love to respect Mika more.

I painted a bit of the LICM cover to hang on my wall. I'm not sure if this actually counts as "art" since I have to admit, I traced the outlines by enlarging the image on my computer. (It was the only way to make it accurate, since I'm not as talented as you all are. :blush-anim-cl: )

I haven't painted anything in a long time, but I'm pleased with how it turned out. And I thought it would be amusing to show you that I have my MFC avatar on my bedroom wall. :teehee:

001e16p1

I painted a bit of the LICM cover to hang on my wall. I'm not sure if this actually counts as "art" since I have to admit, I traced the outlines by enlarging the image on my computer. (It was the only way to make it accurate, since I'm not as talented as you all are. :blush-anim-cl: )

I haven't painted anything in a long time, but I'm pleased with how it turned out. And I thought it would be amusing to show you that I have my MFC avatar on my bedroom wall. :teehee:

001e16p1

cooool! I´d like to have a painting like that on my wall!