Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

what kind of hotels does he usually stay in? we could always say few words to the paparazzis and then Mika will hate us for the rest of our lifes. Not a good idea hey? I really need to clean my house so please tell me where he is so that I could turn off this d... machine.

we don't know what hotels he usually stays in, but my guess is sending words to papparazzis isn't the way to go. :blink:

it's best to let him do his promo on his own term. :thumb_yello:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of hotels does he usually stay in? we could always say few words to the paparazzis and then Mika will hate us for the rest of our lifes. Not a good idea hey? I really need to clean my house so please tell me where he is so that I could turn off this d... machine.

Um, wow. I seriously hope and pray that you're joking. 'Cause that's crossing all kinds of stalker lines.

If he ends up doing anything public, it will be on MFC and announced on the MFC Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/mikafanclub. Until then...breathe!

:jawdrop: teeegaaannn.. OH MY GOD, TEGAN.

..i'm like crying here..

*emails*

I hear you, it's shocking. I'm glad Mika gave that shout out to her, if it makes her smile even a little that would be wonderful.

I think her sister Zoe is going to update us as much as she can.

:naughty: He always "kindof" answers me.

But, seriously, for a moment. He could've just read the petition book and went "Oh, how nice" and told us "Oh, how nice" in a tweet, but instead he kept quiet and decided just to turn up here.

That to me is "kindof" pretty special. :wub2:

:roftl:

It will definitely give her something positive to think of when she feels sad.

DC got in touch with Rbsky yesterday. I'm not aware of any MFCers going to the airport to greet him. DC, who would definitely have gone if he could, HAD to work.

I knew DC was in Sydney and that if he was gonna go to the airport he probably would have said something. I'm glad he got in touch with Rbsky.

please keep me posted. I'm spending my time checking twitter and MFC constantly so that I don't miss out on seeing him. I've never seen him live and I'd really hate to miss it. As a consolation for him not being in melbourne, I don't think anyone spotted him yet and we might only have a glimpse of him on tv or in a magasine article. Am stuck at home with my sick 4 year old son, trying hard to do housework. But I'm going crazy over not hearing any news abt Mika!

My 4yr old is just starting to get sick (again, after getting over a cold about a week and a half ago), but I still sent her to preschool this morning. It's the last week of term and she would be gutted to miss it. And I need her out of the house for a few hours this week so I can sort through her stuff without her objecting:naughty: If she's worse tomorrow I guess I'll have to keep her home though:sneaky2:

Hope your son picks up and that you manage to get on top of the housework.

so? any news about where exactly Mika is? I'm thinking about walking all around the CBD, until i find him... crazy, i know, but i might be THAT lucky :pbjt:

Are you in Sydney?

"My 4yr old is just starting to get sick (again, after getting over a cold about a week and a half ago), but I still sent her to preschool this morning. It's the last week of term and she would be gutted to miss it. And I need her out of the house for a few hours this week so I can sort through her stuff without her objecting:naughty: If she's worse tomorrow I guess I'll have to keep her home though:sneaky2:

Hope your son picks up and that you manage to get on top of the housework."

Thanks. I just finished cleaning the house and gonna start getting dinner ready. I have to shut down my computer. I'll be back in the eve to check news abt Mika in Sydney.

nico_collard (Tegan)'s sister Zoe just tweeted at Mika:

Zozotheterrible @Mikasounds:

"I want to thank you so much for sending your love to my sister, Tegan. When I told her, her whole face lit up with delight! It's wonderful to see someone who cares so much for their fans, especially devoted ones like Tegan. You completely brightened what has been a very dark couple of days for Tegan and I appreciate it a lot!"

:tears: :tears: :tears:

I'm sooo glad Mika did that for her. :wub2:

Was this posted:

nova969music: Listening to the new mika album Tom can't wait to tell u about it

about 2 hours ago from Twitterrific

that would be a radio station in Sydney : http://www.nova969.com.au/site/home.aspx

AWESOME! Anyone know if Hamish and Andy are in Sydney at the moment? :naughty:

I wonder if he'll do anything other than the showcase.

AWESOME! Anyone know if Hamish and Andy are in Sydney at the moment? :naughty:

I wonder if he'll do anything other than the showcase.

I emailed Hamish & Andy the other day through their website to let them know Mika was going to be round and that they should scoop him up...don't know if they will care though:aah:

Oh and BTW it is the BRUNO Oz premier in Oz today, the Nova radio is online, seems they are all on the red carpet waiting for Bruno, so who knows how many other celebs are going to be there??? Lots of paparazzi, it seems.

Edited by Blue Sky

I emailed Hamish & Andy the other day through their website to let them know Mika was going to be round and that they should scoop him up...don't know if they will care though:aah:

I don't think it works like that but a nice try.. :naughty:

Oh and BTW it is the BRUNO Oz premier in Oz today, the Nova radio is online, seems they are all on the red carpet waiting for Bruno, so who knows how many other celebs are going to be there??? Lots of paparazzi, it seems.

Good thinking Blue Sky !!! It would be great to see him on the red carpet for that !! :thumb_yello:

I wanna see him on Spicks & Specks !!! :aah: I reckon he'd LOVE to be on that show ... it's so much fun & sooo popular !! :biggrin2:

"I want to thank you so much for sending your love to my sister, Tegan. When I told her, her whole face lit up with delight! It's wonderful to see someone who cares so much for their fans, especially devoted ones like Tegan. You completely brightened what has been a very dark couple of days for Tegan and I appreciate it a lot!"

Me too.

This is why I think it is important that people do not abuse Twitter by harassing Mika over irrelevant nonsense. It's our opportunity to communicate with him and if you're not always crying wolf then he knows when we all come calling that something is really important.

I'm so glad that this brightened Tegan's day. This sounds like good news from Zoe.

Me too.

This is why I think it is important that people do not abuse Twitter by harassing Mika over irrelevant nonsense. It's our opportunity to communicate with him and if you're not always crying wolf then he knows when we all come calling that something is really important.

I'm so glad that this brightened Tegan's day. This sounds like good news from Zoe.

Indeed Christine , indeed. :thumb_yello:

Thanks for letting us know. :thumb_yello:I almost missed the good news..

... best timing to remind fans on this.

I was actually imagining the other day, what would it be like if he would do that.

HE IS FANTASTIC!!! I am so proud to be a fan of such an amazing person!!!:wub2:

I would have liked to see Tegan's face hearing the good news...it's deffo not something that happens everyday!!! But it's surely not a fortunate way to get Mika to tweet you...GET WELL SOON, TEGAN!!! :huglove:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

I was actually imagining the other day, what would it be like if he would do that.

HE IS FANTASTIC!!! I am so proud to be a fan of such an amazing person!!!:wub2:

I would have liked to see Tegan's face hearing the good news...it's deffo not something that happens everyday!!! But it's surely not a fortunate way to get Mika to tweet you...GET WELL SOON, TEGAN!!! :huglove:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

erm...completely OFF-topic: I just love when my posts go on the top of a new page!!!:aah:

Sitting outside having dinner by the water, lovin Sydney. Gettin odd looks as I sit on my own. Manager is pacing around on phone 60m away half a minute ago from Tweetie

awwww :wub2: Wish I was floating around Sydney right now.

Sitting outside having dinner by the water, lovin Sydney. Gettin odd looks as I sit on my own. Manager is pacing around on phone 60m away half a minute ago from Tweetie

:Update:

@MikaMadLuke thank u

less than 20 seconds ago from Tweetie in reply to MikaMadLuke

Opera House ceiling at Bayreuth http://twitpic.com/8qlk8 (via @stephenfry); WOW this is one of my places to see before I die

3 minutes ago from Tweetie

WOOW, all these tweets!:shocked: I kinda start believing that my posts on top on a new page bring good luck! :naughty:

Speaking of good luck at the CDH second gig I attended, there were some girls from USA who had no tickets and asked me if I had something to write with so they could make a sign of their own to show around. I had a black marker for a probable encounter with Mika and I've lended them the marker, and guess what we've met inside at the toilet queue after all. They've got in! I'm usually quite lucky...:aah:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

More tweets!

:Update:

Done. I think I should sneak away and leave him the bill. The waiter thinks we've had an argument. Lovers tiff perhaps

2 minutes ago from Tweetie

He's still not back. I'm eating the bastard's food ha!

6 minutes ago from Tweetie

:woot_jump: SO HAPPY MIKA IS HERE !!!! And LOVING it !! :teehee::woot_jump: