Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Our clues thus far:

• The new era is Golden
  • The next year is about outer space
  • How do we get to space? Aboard a rocket, of course
  • Where do we find a rocket?
  • In keeping with the theme, perhaps a golden rocket?
  • Or maybe...it's a riddle! The secret is Rocket's Golden! As in Golden Retriever!

There you have it. We must all join Mika in outerspace aboard the magical, mystical Ella - the Golden Retriever of Rocket Carousel. :shocked:

You now in Argentina there used to be a very popular show that was called

"La banda del Golden Rocket" (The Golden Rocket gang):roftl::roftl:

:biggrin2: Mika will be playing on the Moon!!!! :clap: :clap:

He will if Calvin Harris has his way! LOL!!!

I think like was said earlier, it could be to do with the 40th anniversary of the moon landings.

And as Droopsy said Bestival is space themed this year, and he's putting on a full show that night for the albums release.

Yes, I will be a golden astronaut :-)

I think like was said earlier, it could be to do with the 40th anniversary of the moon landings.

And as Droopsy said Bestival is space themed this year, and he's putting on a full show that night for the albums release.

Good choice Rose!

I'm sure it will make a success!:thumb_yello:

:Update:its official the next 12 months is all about outer space

i knew it!:mf_rosetinted: why did you think i changed my avvie to Spock?:doh:

:biggrin2: Mika will be playing on the Moon!!!! :clap: :clap:

Aye, Aye Captain!

vz9g1s.jpg

He just wants a free ride on a rocket, that's all :naughty: He's fishing for contacts. Or he wants Loubotin to make him some moonboots now :roftl:

I'm officially lost, but I really REALLY want to hear the blooming album!! I can't wait anymore :blink:.

Curiosity and anticipation is really getting to me now, I wish we'd heard a bit already, at least a snippet of the single, like we had for Rain for example? Ok, I know that we heard the choir bit, but I'm sure that it's changed a LOT since then. Or that it will sound totally different once it's in the song.

In any case, I can't wait!

My feelings exactly :thumb_yello:

Love it!!!! :wub2: Golden astronaut with the mFC flag... Neil Armstrong will be jealous :naughty:

scott_mills Few people asking about @mikasounds as he's in the UK this weekend. New single from him on Radio 1 on Monday

I knew annoying the crap out of Scott would get a result! LOL!!!

scott_mills Few people asking about @mikasounds as he's in the UK this weekend. New single from him on Radio 1 on Monday

I knew annoying the crap out of Scott would get a result! LOL!!!

:roftl: I just saw that and thought straight away of you, Rose!!! :naughty:

He has finally relented...hehehe

Aye, Aye Captain!

vz9g1s.jpg

Made me smile! :teehee:

I love Spock! :wub2: THE Spock...not Mika-Spock...Have a HUUUUGE poster on my door :freak:I don;t love the old Spock..I prefer the new one...but DON"t you even think about it WONKA OR WE WON'T BE FRIENDS ANYMORE!!!:shun:

:Update:

"its official the next 12 months is all about outer space"

I'm not sure what others have said so far, but I've thought this ever since the new website was launched. I think the album will have a space or science fiction theme to it in terms of the imagery. Just look imagery used on the new website, and the editing/sounds effects used in this video, both are very connotative of space. I'd predict this theme would be carried across the album's imagery and even into his live shows.

Very exciting! :biggrin2:

Edited by Fresh

"@calvinharris **** yeah. You can pay me in jam and cheese. Lets get bronski beat aswell pls"

What have i missed? :blink:

clavinharris:@mikasounds you're right. I'm organising a festival on the moon do you want to headline?

Edited by lala_lollies44

I wished to ask... about Mikasounds.... Only I am angry when I see on the Mika's wall a comments between girls writing each other, not to Mika. I am upset so that I do not want to write anything on His wall as if it already belongs to them not to Mika

eehhhmmmm... what the hell does that mean? :blink:

It means his theme for the concerts. PDP was like a circus theme (apart from the space boy) but that's been done a lot by others since then, so Mika was wise to think of the space theme for this year. As I said earlier, it's the 40th anniversary of the first moon landing. I watched it on tV in 1969. That's how old I am!

clavinharris:@mikasounds you're right. I'm organising a festival on the moon do you want to headline?

i saw someone mention Calvin Harris before... does this guy hv any space-related projects that hv already been revealed?:blink:

It means his theme for the concerts. PDP was like a circus theme (apart from the space boy) but that's been done a lot by others since then, so Mika was wise to think of the space theme for this year. As I said earlier, it's the 40th anniversary of the first moon landing. I watched it on tV in 1969. That's how old I am!

Have found out..... justs didnt read your post before i wrote it back then... thx anyway!:thumb_yello: