Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

:blink:

He's going to hate me for doing this! :tears:

Whyyy?:huglove:

You're so silly.:thumb_yello::teehee:

:dunno:

Maybe we must follow his tweets and check the Internet afterwards!:boxed:

Yeah.. Well I mean the previous ones aswell, those are the ones that are also driving me crazy to focus on:aah:

Is he meeting us outside the radio station?

Wow, I'm booking the flight now.

Babs:shocked:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Whyyy?:huglove:

You're so silly.:thumb_yello::teehee:

Yeah.. Well I mean the previous ones aswell, those are the ones that are also driving me crazy to focus on:aah:

Babs:shocked:

I can get a flight for 12.99 one way! Man I am there. I'll ask Sari if she wants to come too! Might as well make a party of it!

I can get a flight for 12.99 one way! Man I am there. I'll ask Sari if she wants to come too! Might as well make a party of it!

You're crazy.. And I love it:teehee::wub2:

If I wasn't underaged, and if I had money... Really, I'd so be there.:naughty: *Always wanted to go to Milan anyway AND I'll be going to Italy in the 3rd of August*

Is he meeting us outside the radio station?

Wow, I'm booking the flight now.

Hmmm....ok, that IS cheap :naughty:...hmmmm...My boss is on holiday but I might be able to sort something out....That would be quite cool wouldn' t it? A little escapade.

Ok, count me in :mf_lustslow:

btw dunno if this is the right thread to ask at all but could someone that is organized to like a scheme of the radio appearances so far? it's because I'm pretty confuseed with all of them, when they were and where...

You don't have to do it, but I'd be really really thankful.:wink2:

+1 ¨¨

Hmmm....ok, that IS cheap :naughty:...hmmmm...My boss is on holiday but I might be able to sort something out....That would be quite cool wouldn' t it? A little escapade.

:yay: And Christine is in! She's busy booking I think she's hoping to get a flight in at the same time as Mika!

So how many of us then?

:yay: And Christine is in! She's busy booking I think she's hoping to get a flight in at the same time as Mika!

So how many of us then?

Oh that would be cool if we could all meet up there!! Who else is coming then?

Go on people, let's all be decadent! :roftl: Milano in the summer!

Oooh, me, me! I love things that start with M, like Mika and Milano! :mf_lustslow:

...I wish. Too bad Ryanair doesn't fly from Calgary. :tears:

:shocked:

:jawdrop:

Oooh, me, me! I love things that start with M, like Mika and Milano! :mf_lustslow:

...I wish. Too bad Ryanair doesn't fly from Calgary. :tears:

Bah, Ryanair are bollox and being really expensive :sneaky2:, but I found an alternative.....Well, Bab did really.

:jawdrop:

Suzy, Bab has become a total fangurl lately and this is how she carries on now :roftl:. Come on gals, Christine is coming. I say you make that Canadian troupe stay together and come too!!

:pbjt:

Suzy, Bab has become a total fangurl lately and this is how she carries on now :roftl:. Come on gals, Christine is coming. I say you make that Canadian troupe stay together and come too!!

Aw, thanks for the encouragement - I would totally be there enjoying all of your company if it was possible. With or without Mika.... :wub2: I am excited for you guys though!! :pbjt:

Sorry Hun, I don't have the means to fly from Seattle to Milan, just to see Mika walk from the studio to his car. :roftl: Maybe next time? :wink2:

I would like to meet you guys one day, though.