Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

If we are not far from each other -I bought an area 1 ticket- I will lend you a friendly shoulder to weep on :crybaby: but you are probably going to stop crying the moment Mica jumps on stage :fangurl: ...

Marie-Thérèse

And I will smack anyone who weeps in such a namby pamby way. :naughty:

You good cop, me bad cop.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just saw that and I started crying... :tears: for God knows what reason. I just had a terrible morning and to go to MS and find out that there's always something special from Mika that would make me feel better is just fantastic.

And I also cried when I saw the "Grace Kelly" performance in the vlog...I can bearly get used to the idea that miles will become meters in just a fortnight for me. I thought I got used to it...apparently it's just getting more and more exciting...:tears: here I go again...:shocked:

In two weeks I'll be in Paris screaming "walk out the door" in Cirque d'hiver...That part of GK is my fav, when everybody shouts like that. Ever since the PDP DVD I dreamed of doing that too...oh, yeah nice dreams eh?:roftl:

:tears: geez...

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

P.S. I hope I will eventually stop crying. If I do this here, I wonder what am I going to do there? My feelings are the world's (my world at least) greatest mystery...I will probably start shivering and get jelly feet.

I really hope that he will do it then, cause he threatened in LA to not do GK a lot more during this tour :blink::naughty:

And I will smack anyone who weeps in such a namby pamby way. You good cop, me bad cop.

Hey, WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA? I'm only 16!!!:teehee: what would you expect me to do? I actually hope I'll be able to prove that I'm not that imature, and tried to explain myself the reason for which I'd cry...which would be because: I wake up and see my room "wallpapered" with pics of him, I go check my phone there's a desktop pic of him, I open my comp there's the desktop again, in my closet all my clothes remind me of him. I have managed to put a little bit in everything around me. Thinking that he will no longer be a virtual thing for me and that after all this time he will be right there in front of me singing gives me some chills and tears :lmfao: That's it!

If we are not far from each other -I bought an area 1 ticket- I will lend you a friendly shoulder to weep on :crybaby: but you are probably going to stop crying the moment Mica jumps on stage :fangurl: ...

Marie-Thérèse

oh, Thanks, that's so sweet of you!:wub2: But I'll come with my mum...:biggrin2: I have a first class seat too! if that's what you meant. I'll see you in the Paris thread for more details ok?:thumb_yello:

I really hope that he will do it then, cause he threatened in LA to not do GK a lot more during this tour :blink::naughty:

Yeah, I really HOPE he will do it...otherwise I'll just scream "walk out the door" somtimes between the songs for no reason, just to fulfill my dream *imagines* :lmfao: Are you coming to Paris on the 12th?

And I will smack anyone who weeps in such a namby pamby way. :naughty:

You good cop, me bad cop.

Casting error... actually all French cops are baaaad !

ABT the Cirque d'Hiver, I am bawling too :crybaby: .

I came across a view of the venue with area A, B and C -category 1, 2 and 3 for our sandbag tickets, very likely- and it would seem that area B is farther from the stage than area A... doesn't make sense, when I went to watch a circus show I always took the best seats and they were just under the elephants buttocks :shocked: .

Plus I read on the CDH site 'opening of the doors 3/4 of an hour before the show and free sitting inside each area'. Shall we have to queue up for ages, again :furious: ? Even before experiencing it for good reserved seat had already grown on me big time :wub2: !

Marie-Thérèse

I came across a view of the venue with area A, B and C -category 1, 2 and 3 for our sandbag tickets, very likely- and it would seem that area B is farther from the stage than area A... doesn't make sense, when I went to watch a circus show I always took the best seats and they were just under the elephants buttocks :shocked: .

Plus I read on the CDH site 'opening of the doors 3/4 of an hour before the show and free sitting inside each area'. Shall we have to queue up for ages, again :furious: ? Even before experiencing it for good reserved seat had already grown on me big time :wub2: !

Marie-Thérèse

I don't know my seat tickets yet, but I can't make head nor tail of that seating plan either so I would be none the wiser. :naughty:

Marie-Thérèse

HUH? on the cirque d'hiver's webby? :blink: could you post the link please?...by the way let's take the conversation on the proper thread, as I don't think this is on topic here anymore.

I don't know my seat tickets yet, but I can't make head nor tail of that seating plan either so I would be none the wiser. :naughty:

It was a view of the venue before a show, much more revealing than their crappy seating plan.

I'm sorry, I don't know how to attach a picture here, only to an email, but I can send you the photo and then you can post it here, can't you ?

Just PM me your email address.

Marie-Thérèse

It was a view of the venue before a show, much more revealing than their crappy seating plan.

I'm sorry, I don't know how to attach a picture here, only to an email, but I can send you the photo and then you can post it here, can't you ?

Just PM me your email address.

Marie-Thérèse

here in the proper thread:http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2314597&postcount=76

and psssst.... I want the picture too! :naughty:

HUH? on the cirque d'hiver's webby? :blink: could you post the link please?...by the way let's take the conversation on the proper thread, as I don't think this is on topic here anymore.

'on topic' :confused: ... animal, mineral or vegetable ? You know that the forums language is English, if you want to use an exotic one, just start a special thread, will you :wink2: !

Marie-Thérèse

'on topic' :confused: ... animal, mineral or vegetable ? You know that the forums language is English, if you want to use an exotic one, just start a special thread, will you :wink2: !

Marie-Thérèse

No, no :no: I was talking about the fact that this is the Twitter update thread, and we're talking about the Paris gig. I sent you the link to my last post there because I am so eager to learn more about you know about the Paris tix, I am sooooo worried, you know! :crybaby:

Please don't get me wrong!:blush-anim-cl: I just thought that the opposite of the "off-topic" term is "on topic"

No, no :no: I was talking about the fact that this is the Twitter update thread, and we're talking about the Paris gig. I sent you the link to my last post there because I am so eager to learn more about you know about the Paris tix, I am sooooo worried, you know! :crybaby:

Please don't get me wrong!:blush-anim-cl:I just thought that the opposite of the "off-topic" term is "on topic"

I'd say you're right!

What's this on topic, off topic nonsense? Never heard of it in my life!

Geez, I really managed to stir up things here with only one word...well, 2. See my previous post for marie-andree.:wink2:

Geez, I really managed to stir up things here with only one word...well, 2. See my previous post for marie-andree.:wink2:

Sorry, short memory going -long memory will soon follow suit, not doubt... and don't worry, we'll manage somehow to be right under the elephants butts :wink2: !

Babs must have received the pic I was referring to. Will soon post it, we can count on her.

M.-Th.

Sorry, short memory going -long memory will soon follow suit, not doubt... and don't worry, we'll manage somehow to be right under the elephants butts :wink2: !

Babs must have received the pic I was referring to. Will soon post it, we can count on her.

M.-Th.

Oh, yeah!!! under the elephants!!!:roftl:

I can imagine:

me (under the elephant): I can't see Mika!!!:shocked:

someone from a third category seat who will have some superpowers and will manage to hear me: that's what you get if you wanna stay in the first row, young lady!!! I CAN SEE MIKA, though I thought he was taller :blink: he looks so small...

what a stupid joke....:aah:

Yeah, I really HOPE he will do it...otherwise I'll just scream "walk out the door" somtimes between the songs for no reason, just to fulfill my dream *imagines* :lmfao: Are you coming to Paris on the 12th?

I am, and if you do that I will make sure that I have my camera ready to film you because I am NOT missing the chance to see that over and over again :lmfao:

to whom it may be of interest.....

vlog 32 SLC HQ flv 60 Mb http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TFVAJ2CI

mp4 40 Mb http://www.megaupload.com/?d=034LH1RP

uploading on sendspace right now as well

Thanks Marina, you are so efficient!:thumb_yello:

I use the Firefox extension to download them as I view them, as you never know when they will be gone it seems :roftl:.

ABT the Cirque d'Hiver, I am bawling too .

I came across a view of the venue with area A, B and C -category 1, 2 and 3 for our sandbag tickets, very likely- and it would seem that area B is farther from the stage than area A... doesn't make sense, when I went to watch a circus show I always took the best seats and they were just under the elephants buttocks .

Plus I read on the CDH site 'opening of the doors 3/4 of an hour before the show and free sitting inside each area'. Shall we have to queue up for ages, again :furious: ? Even before experiencing it for good reserved seat had already grown on me big time !

Marie-Thérèse

Now that would just be horrific. Before we panic, does anyone have their tickets yet?

When I spoke to Sandbag they said that it was allocated seating and that they would allocate the seat numbers, so maybe what you read on the site is for general circus, and for gigs they are actually giving people seats...

Until someone has a ticket and it doesn't have a seat number, I refuse to panic :naughty:.

I am, and if you do that I will make sure that I have my camera ready to film you because I am NOT missing the chance to see that over and over again :lmfao:

]

I don;t think you knew that about me, but I am the kind of person who would JUST DO THAT!!! :lmfao: I am the kind of person who wouldn't say no to something like that as long as it's funny...I would just laugh at it so much...We'll make some more plans there! I'm planning to spend my whole day there in front of the venue...I don't know why...