Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hardly- the very clear point is to get the other person to say "no, you're not!"

No- while I'm not guilty of moaning or anything else on Kata's list, I sort of realised that reading "sounds like fun" over and over was as likely to drive Mika mental as anything else, so gave up on even that.

Exactly! And the person still stays the same or still stays fat. So what's the point of it? To feel good?

Haha yeah sometimes the very few replies I make have to be worth it.... Don't want to be just another fan saying the same thing as everyone else!

Especially if you tweet him a thousand times before an acoustic tour. :roftl

Hahaha:roftl:

I think he gets really fed up of these things, but he'll always have to bear them... If he was less kind he wouldn't have to do so much.:naughty:

:roftl:

"These fans.. What are they for anyway?"

:roftl me too

Hehe xD

Something like this...

2eptrhe.png

:roftl

:lmfao:

That's just at the start... The ending mustn't be such a nice picture:naughty:

I think it involves voodoo dolls:roftl:

So if we take away all on Katas list, and like some people, not have an interest on replying to any of his arty/musical preferences, what are we left to tweet in reply to?:blink:

He'll just be talking to himself!:naughty:

So if we take away all on Katas list, and like some people, not have an interest on replying to any of his arty/musical preferences, what are we left to tweet in reply to?:blink:

Fangurly replies.:naughty:

Exactly. That's why some people don't reply very much.

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

Maybe Mika should keep the business announcements (codes, tickets) off Twitter? MS would have done for those, and could just as well have come from his management. Posting about codes on Twitter does kind of invite people to reply.

I think there's a difference between the "come to Middlesbrough- we love you" type stuff and ticket moans. Ticket moans should be directed to the appropriate person but the "we love you/love your written blogs (hint hint)" type stuff, however boring, is a legitimate opinion related to his artistic work.

Nah- surely that was when Christine thought the tix would go on sale Friday!

I hadn't thought of that but yes, he probably enjoys the drama, the reproaches, the flaring up of 'loyal' fans who try and defend him from the bad, bad ones :naughty: ...

He is a drama king, isn't he :rolls_eyes: ?

Talking about moaning, he does indulge in it, and tweeting to his fans about his record company's disgusting and bossy attitude is as pointless as complaining about the over 18 rule of the NYC venue : we can't do more about the one than he can about the other.

So, in a way, we are even :wink2: .

Marie-Thérèse

Exactly. That's why some people don't reply very much.

Imagine if everyone on Twitter did that.

It would just be millions of people inanely rambling to themselves!:naughty:

Maybe this doesn't apply to you at all but what you said made me wonder why it is that some people want to meet Mika so badly but can't even come up with 140 characters worth of something to say to him?

Maybe Twitter is a bit too public for some but it's not like everyone won't be eavesdropping on and even recording and broadcasting your face to face conversations with Mika anyway.

That's not a rhetorical question by the way or a criticism. I've got nothing of any importance to say to Mika either but I've never been particularly eager to meet him for that reason.

Occasionally I am stopped in the street by people who think they have something interesting to say to people who don't know them from Adam. They scare me. Twittering such stuff to MIka would put me in that category.

My genuine response to most of his tweets is "sounds fun" or something like that- it's how people normally respond to bits of news, but why would Mika enjoy reading it over and over? (Though it might come as a refreshing change to him right now!) It's not like posting the same sort of stuff in the oldlings, where stuff like that is the building block of relationships.

I'm not particularly self effacing, but it has never occured to me to see meet and greets as an opportunity to tell Mika my opinions on life, the universe and everything. I'd still jump at the opportunity to meet MIka at a gig- I'd be thrilled just to see him up close and hear him speak. (I certainly wouldn't call myself desperate though.)

you can always write what you want, no one will ban you

:wink2::biggrin2:

Fangurly replies.:naughty:

Here's one for you to copy/paste :mf_rosetinted:

I luv u Mika u r gr8,pls come 2 Argentina n marry me,we can watch hollyoaks n u can sing the song w/colours.waz ur fav. colour?mine is blue

Maybe this doesn't apply to you at all but what you said made me wonder why it is that some people want to meet Mika so badly but can't even come up with 140 characters worth of something to say to him?

Maybe Twitter is a bit too public for some but it's not like everyone won't be eavesdropping on and even recording and broadcasting your face to face conversations with Mika anyway.

That's not a rhetorical question by the way or a criticism. I've got nothing of any importance to say to Mika either but I've never been particularly eager to meet him for that reason.

You mean you didn't meet him in LA, you refused to meet him after the gig :shocked:? You were in the Roxy audience, weren't you :confused: ?

Marie-Thérèse

Imagine if everyone on Twitter did that.

It would just be millions of people inanely rambling to themselves!:naughty:

But even so , some people's tweets are more inane that others.

However a lot of them make me laugh or amuse me in some way so.....

I hadn't thought of that but yes, he probably enjoys the drama, the reproaches, the flaring up of 'loyal' fans who try and defend him from the bad, bad ones :naughty: ...

He is a drama king, isn't he :rolls_eyes: ?

Talking about moaning, he does indulge in it, and tweeting to his fans about his record company's disgusting and bossy attitude is as pointless as complaining about the over 18 rule of the NYC venue : we can't do more about the one than he can about the other.

So, in a way, we are even :wink2: .

Marie-Thérèse

:boxed: king?

Occasionally I am stopped in the street by people who think they have something interesting to say to people who don't know them from Adam. They scare me. Twittering such stuff to MIka would put me in that category.

My genuine response to most of his tweets is "sounds fun" or something like that- it's how people normally respond to bits of news, but why would Mika enjoy reading it over and over? (Though it might come as a refreshing change to him right now!) It's not like posting the same sort of stuff in the oldlings, where stuff like that is the building block of relationships.

I'm not particularly self effacing, but it has never occured to me to see meet and greets as an opportunity to tell Mika my opinions on life, the universe and everything. I'd still jump at the opportunity to meet MIka at a gig- I'd be thrilled just to see him up close and hear him speak. (I certainly wouldn't call myself desperate though.)

Yeah, it's called the Nutter on the tube/train/bus syndrome. Well spotted! :lmfao:

I luv u Mika u r gr8,pls come 2 Argentina n marry me,we can watch hollyoaks n u can sing the song w/colours.waz ur fav. colour?mine is blue

I am going to report you to the mods and adm : that tweet is the copycat of one I sent to Mica, you just wrote 'Argentina' instead of 'Marseilles' :furious: . Shame upon you :shocked: !

Marie-Thérèse

Seems to be more than 140 letters but I did in anyway, thanks so much. :wub2:

I know I'm probably late on all the convo (well, I am now :naughty:) but I'd just like to say that I though the new video blog was really great. It HIGHLY interests me to see how things are put together and this video blog was perfect for that.

And ah, omg, I haven't visited Mikasounds since it was basically started (the new, purple one that is) because it didn't work for me (now it does :sneaky2:) and missed out on the questions thing (posted on May 11). Maybe I can send more questions anyways. :lol3:

Seems to be more than 140 letters but I did in anyway, thanks so much. :wub2:

forgot the @mikasounds lol

here's one in the right size:

@mikasounds u r so hawt,I m ur biggest fan n I want 2 marry u n have ur babies n it wld b so cool if u reply 2 my tweet.pls write 2 me luv u

:mf_lustslow: