Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

forgot the @mikasounds lol

here's one in the right size:

@mikasounds u r so hawt,I m ur biggest fan n I want 2 marry u n have ur babies n it wld b so cool if u reply 2 my tweet.pls write 2 me luv u

:mf_lustslow:

you're so nice Kata :wub2::naughty:

I'll make an adjustment to my case:

@mikasounds u r so hawt,I m ur biggest fan n I want 2 marry u n have ur babies n it wld b so cool if u reply 2 my tweet.pls write 2 me luv u, and please come to Brazil.

has more than 140 characters? whatevah :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's one for you to copy/paste :mf_rosetinted:

I luv u Mika u r gr8,pls come 2 Argentina n marry me,we can watch hollyoaks n u can sing the song w/colours.waz ur fav. colour?mine is blue

@mikasounds u r so hawt,I m ur biggest fan n I want 2 marry u n have ur babies n it wld b so cool if u reply 2 my tweet.pls write 2 me luv u

Thank you so much Kata:wub2:

It does sound as fangurly as it can get within 140 characters:lmfao:

@mikasounds zomg ur so hawt, fan No1 here, wub ur curls hun, marry me n youll b able to have as many lollipops as u want.plzz love you babee

it brings nothing new.. But also fangurly:naughty:

Here's one for you to copy/paste :mf_rosetinted:

I luv u Mika u r gr8,pls come 2 Argentina n marry me,we can watch hollyoaks n u can sing the song w/colours.waz ur fav. colour?mine is blue

I'd like all of you to know that some of us argentinian fans are cool and collected:glasses2:

Well I shouldn't exactly say us :fangurl:

By the way, I loooove SLC vlog, they sure were a loud bunch."Where's the other monkey?":naughty:

Blog and vlog!!!!!

ACOUSTIC TOUR KICKS OFF MONDAY

Posted on May 29th, 2009

The ‘Songs For Sorrow’ Acoustic Tour starts this Monday in Berlin, where Mika will bring his first new material for years to the stage, stripped down and unplugged.

Mika first became intrigued by the possibilities of acoustic shows completely by chance in February 2008, when an equipment truck was stranded in a snowstorm between Denver and Salt Lake City.

Mika and his crew moved mountains to prepare a stage set at the last minute for an unplugged show - you can see exactly how it worked out in the latest, blast-from-the-past mini-doc right here.

See how it all began…

32. SALT LAKE CITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybm8VtANWCQ

its wonderful how that happens...ah memories....

Ooooooooh so YOU were the brains of this operation :roftl:

Oh and Christine, very cool that you shared your Mika message from LA. I remember how happy we got with that obvious sign that he cared about seeing MFC'ers despite the ice cream van fiasco.

I loved the fact that he messaged YOU out of the blue, totally unexpectedly. So cool :wub2:

@mikasounds zomg ur so hawt, fan No1 here, wub ur curls hun, marry me n youll b able to have as many lollipops as u want.plzz love you babee

:blink::blink::blink:

I'm not particularly self effacing, but it has never occured to me to see meet and greets as an opportunity to tell Mika my opinions on life, the universe and everything. I'd still jump at the opportunity to meet MIka at a gig- I'd be thrilled just to see him up close and hear him speak. (I certainly wouldn't call myself desperate though.)

Yeah I went through that. I was pretty star struck when Suzy gave him the yearbook and I was standing next to her. Well he couldn't do much talking then, but it was still a thrill being up close.

It's kinda sad how times have changed. :blink:

You mean you didn't meet him in LA, you refused to meet him after the gig :shocked:? You were in the Roxy audience, weren't you :confused: ?

I said I wasn't particularly eager, not that I would never do it. I always felt anxious at the thought because I knew I had nothing to say. And I also don't want to do some of the things you often need to do in order to get his attention.

It just sort of worked out this time. Especially since he had just performed new music for the first time in public. For once I thought I could actually say that I really loved his songs without it being totally meaningless to him.

...well that's what I like to tell myself anyway. :wink2:

But even so , some people's tweets are more inane that others.

However a lot of them make me laugh or amuse me in some way so.....

Oh yeah, Calvin Harris' tweets are far more entertaining to me than any blog of Mika's. I found some of Mika's blogs interesting but only because I like getting up in his business and have to know what he's doing. :teehee:

Imagine if everyone on Twitter did that.

It would just be millions of people inanely rambling to themselves!:naughty:

:shocked: But surely Twitter is millions of people inanely rambling to themselves :roftl:

Yes, indeed, let's protect 'the boy', let's shield him from any unpleasantness, let's tell him Santa's for real, let's prevent him from growing up.

We all know there is no better way to love somebody...

Marie-Thérèse

Nope, I wasn't thinking about Mika, I am the one who find them boring!

Imagine if everyone on Twitter did that.

It would just be millions of people inanely rambling to themselves!:naughty:

Already are!:roftl:

Then they'd have to call it "blogging" and make them interesting.

Oh yeah, bloggging it is, miniblogging is the Swedish word for the Twitter phenomenon!:biggrin2:

Yeah I went through that. I was pretty star struck when Suzy gave him the yearbook and I was standing next to her. Well he couldn't do much talking then, but it was still a thrill being up close.

It's kinda sad how times have changed. :blink:

I said I wasn't particularly eager, not that I would never do it. I always felt anxious at the thought because I knew I had nothing to say. And I also don't want to do some of the things you often need to do in order to get his attention.

It just sort of worked out this time. Especially since he had just performed new music for the first time in public. For once I thought I could actually say that I really loved his songs without it being totally meaningless to him.

...well that's what I like to tell myself anyway. :wink2:

Well, you did a pretty good job at coming up with stuff to tell him then :roftl:

Ooooooooh so YOU were the brains of this operation :roftl:

Oh and Christine, very cool that you shared your Mika message from LA. I remember how happy we got with that obvious sign that he cared about seeing MFC'ers despite the ice cream van fiasco.

I loved the fact that he messaged YOU out of the blue, totally unexpectedly. So cool :wub2:

So sweet of him:wub2: and thanks for sharing Christine!

I wish I could find something to talk about with him... :naughty: How do you all do?:roftl:

One of the best things that happened is that he brought up a conversation we had on MFC so that made it easy. :roftl:

One of the best things that happened is that he brought up a conversation we had on MFC so that made it easy. :roftl:

Well sounds easier indeed.. But still! I just stare and listen:naughty:

He asks me about work, and it just goes from there.:naughty: