Mikasounds and Twitter Update Thread (Part 3)

Fmbm

Blog and vlog!!!!!

ACOUSTIC TOUR KICKS OFF MONDAY

Posted on May 29th, 2009

The ‘Songs For Sorrow’ Acoustic Tour starts this Monday in Berlin, where Mika will bring his first new material for years to the stage, stripped down and unplugged.

Mika first became intrigued by the possibilities of acoustic shows completely by chance in February 2008, when an equipment truck was stranded in a snowstorm between Denver and Salt Lake City.

Mika and his crew moved mountains to prepare a stage set at the last minute for an unplugged show - you can see exactly how it worked out in the latest, blast-from-the-past mini-doc right here.

See how it all began…

32. SALT LAKE CITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybm8VtANWCQ

Yeah, just saw that and I started crying... :tears: for God knows what reason. I just had a terrible morning and to go to MS and find out that there's always something special from Mika that would make me feel better is just fantastic.

And I also cried when I saw the "Grace Kelly" performance in the vlog...I can bearly get used to the idea that miles will become meters in just a fortnight for me. I thought I got used to it...apparently it's just getting more and more exciting...:tears: here I go again...:shocked:

In two weeks I'll be in Paris screaming "walk out the door" in Cirque d'hiver...That part of GK is my fav, when everybody shouts like that. Ever since the PDP DVD I dreamed of doing that too...oh, yeah nice dreams eh?:roftl:

:tears: geez...

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

P.S. I hope I will eventually stop crying. If I do this here, I wonder what am I going to do there? My feelings are the world's (my world at least) greatest mystery...I will probably start shivering and get jelly feet.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, just saw that and I started crying... :tears: for God knows what reason. I just had a terrible morning and to go to MS and find out that there's always something special from Mika that would make me feel better is just fantastic.

And I also cried when I saw the "Grace Kelly" performance in the vlog...I can bearly get used to the idea that miles will become meters in just a fortnight for me. I thought I got used to it...apparently it's just getting more and more exciting...:tears: here I go again...:shocked:

In two weeks I'll be in Paris screaming "walk out the door" in Cirque d'hiver...That part of GK is my fav, when everybody shouts like that. Ever since the PDP DVD I dreamed of doing that too...oh, yeah nice dreams eh?:roftl:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

P.S. I hope I will eventually stop crying. If I do this here, I wonder what am I going to do there? My feelings are the world's (my world at least) greatest mystery...I will probably start shivering and get jelly feet.

So this is your first? Ohmygosh....what a thrill! Can't wait to read your report! :biggrin2:

So this is your first? Ohmygosh....what a thrill! Can't wait to read your report! :biggrin2:

I actually CAN'T WAIT TO WRITE MY REPORT! I hope I will be able to fill it with something exciting.:roftl:

They were waiting to celebrate the new thread with the vlog that's why they didn't post it earlier :naughty:

T4P, Mari!

you're welcome Miro! :)

yeah, that must be the reason why they waited so long before posting it :naughty:

Yay. I'm glad the vlog is now up anyway:naughty:

Love that place with all the props. It does look incredibly cool with all the stuff.

No wonder he looked so excited.

He must have been like a kid in a candyshop:biggrin2:

@mikasounds Message for Berlin show. If you haven't received your tix yet. Please collect on the night. Promoter/mail mishap

15 minutes ago from Tweetie

:teehee::teehee::teehee:

Edited by robertina

Another..

@Jamakkronic Ah thank goodness! Twitter complaints do get v tiresome.

18 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to Jamakkronic

In reply to

@mikasounds yep no worry we know Mika, and same to Amsterdam and Bruxelles, maybe London too :) Relax, we're arriving, ready to have fun !!!

22 minutes ago from TwitterFox in reply to mikasounds

Another..

@Jamakkronic Ah thank goodness! Twitter complaints do get v tiresome.

18 minutes ago from Tweetie in reply to Jamakkronic

In reply to

@mikasounds yep no worry we know Mika, and same to Amsterdam and Bruxelles, maybe London too :) Relax, we're arriving, ready to have fun !!!

22 minutes ago from TwitterFox in reply to mikasounds

no comment :mf_rosetinted:

They were waiting to celebrate the new thread with the vlog that's why they didn't post it earlier :naughty:

T4P, Mari!

Thank you, dear :huglove: !

A good friend of mine had already emailed the link to me but it stays hopelessly blank, refusing to start either on utube or through Mikasounds... any explanation ?

Marie-Thérèse

Good to finally see the SLC mini doc, liked seeing how they got it put together within hours. That warehouse was like a dream for him, wasn't it?

Talking of dreams, I curious about these monkey dreams he speaks of, spill the beans big guy!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

As far as the tweet goes, I sympathise that he gets a fair amount of moaning thrown at him on Twitter, I know a lot of things aren't in his remit (the ticket shipping, for example), and I can imagine it must get a bit tiresome. But there are some things that do fall into his remit and he should be prepared for a bit of flak every now and again. Twitter is a public domain, and it's the closest way that anyone has to contact him directly, so if certain things happen, that folks aren't happy about, obviously they'll go straight to the source and have a go about it. And to his credit, he does seem to get straight on it and get it sorted.

But it wouldn't happen, if the people he has to do the job in the first place, got it right. So maybe he should start cracking the whip on that end, and get them to pull their socks up, then he wouldn't get the earache at the other end. Everybody wins!

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

If we are not far from each other -I bought an area 1 ticket- I will lend you a friendly shoulder to weep on :crybaby: but you are probably going to stop crying the moment Mica jumps on stage :fangurl: ...

Marie-Thérèse