MIKA @ Passionskirche, Berlin Pre Show Chat!

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it only me, or did other people not know he was being supported by Blue Roses on this tour?:blink:

I only found out like, an hour ago:blink:

Does that mean the certain guitarist is not performing with a certain female singer in Japan this Friday night??:blink:

Oooh, that one:doh:

Who told you that guitarist was in Berlin?

Is it only me, or did other people not know he was being supported by Blue Roses on this tour?:blink:

I saw it a couple of hours ago, when French Deb posted it.

Checked her out, she's really good.

well to be honest, she has quite a few dates on her myspace...some are with Mika, obviously, but some are elsewhere. I guess.

She's playing Glastonbury twice, and at Bestival!

or you could just regularly search @mikasounds on twitter like half the world does...she posted a tweet to him a day ago, so someone must have seen that and followed her up. Followed being the nice way to put it.:teehee:

or you could just regularly search @mikasounds on twitter like half the world does...she posted a tweet to him a day ago, so someone must have seen that and followed her up. Followed being the nice way to put it.:teehee:

I saw the tweet on her myspace that said "See you in Berlin". But so many people have been tweeting that, it just looks like another fan tweet:naughty:

Maybe Andy heard the complaints from the icecream man thing in LA... Well twitter complaints might turn out to be quite effective...:naughty:

PS Goodnight all, I will return in the morning Tokyo time, when the photos etc will start to trickle in.!! Hope you all have a fabby time! xoxox

Edited by Blue Sky

Maybe Andy heard the complaints from the icecream man thing in LA... Well twitter complaints might turn out to be quite effective...:naughty:

PS Goodnight all, I will return in the morning Tokyo time, when the photos etc will start to trickle in.!! Hope you all have a fabby time! xoxox

:bye: back to your fbi job!!! :groupwave:

ok i'll try to do my best in english:

Fouchonneret (Fanny) have phone me few minutes ago...

and i have hold few words:

Andy so sweet, he film and film again...

Cherisse was also there...:thumb_yello:

There is murmur that a certain guitarist is also there, wait and see...:blink:

John, .......................is John...as usual...:biggrin2::wink2:

and Mika so....................beautiful, and sweet and ....and..and......:wub2: