Documentary about the MFC, WE NEED YOU!

IngievV

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I say, being half Swiss and half Dutch (and having eaten Swiss fondue on a weekly basis as a child) they are both delicious :roftl:.

Well ok. I'll have to taste some Dutch cheese then:naughty:

Run away did he? :naughty:

Yes, as usual:mf_rosetinted:

I would like too... But I am not able to taaaaalk:crybaby:

You can talk in Russian and give us a translation so we can use subtitles:thumb_yello:

That's Ok. It's about the MFC after all. :wink2:

True!

Now I'm waiting for those videos:naughty:

Just saw this thread....

We would like to participate in this.

We have a video camera to take a video of us since we can't be in London. We have a fairly new dvd cam that take the mini discs. The mini discs can be played those in a typical dvd player.

What do we say in the video and would we just send in the mini dvd disc to you all or do we have to do something else before we send it.

Thanks!

Meyer Twins

Just saw this thread....

We would like to participate in this.

We have a video camera to take a video of us since we can't be in London. We have a fairly new dvd cam that take the mini discs. The mini discs can be played those in a typical dvd player.

What do we say in the video and would we just send in the mini dvd disc to you all or do we have to do something else before we send it.

Thanks!

Meyer Twins

Well, on page 7 there are a bunch of questions and you could make up some more questions if you want and film that woohoo.

You could send them to me or upload them on for example http://www.megaupload.com for me to download, whatever you like.

I don't know if my camera is HQ, but I'll try something and send it out to you next week! I'd love to participate!

At first I thought that is only for those who were in London, but I have now read the news and it sounds AWESOME!!! :thumb_yello:

A bientot,

Bianca

xx