The Finished Petition Book!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, these are the four videos I put on the DVD for Mika. I was hoping to do a little introduction to the DVD, but I ran out of time.

The Aussies Luna Park rant

And here are a couple of pictures Cazzie (mikas_gal07) took that are petition related...

Dawson and Freds before we left ....

SDC13524-1-1.jpg

Freddie on the train with the roo ..... Lol

SDC13529-2.jpg

Edited by nico_collard

It was a blast , pleased we managed to make an impact :naughty:

Thats what its all about , fun fun fun :biggrin2:

Putting the kangaroo on stage was a great idea, too. :thumb_yello:

He must have started wondering already during the gig...:blink:... perhaps thinking some decandent Aussies flew to London just to see him:naughty:

Putting the kangaroo on stage was a great idea, too. :thumb_yello:

He must have started wondering already during the gig...:blink:... perhaps thinking some decandent Aussies flew to London just to see him:naughty:

:naughty:

Yeh he asked when I handed it over , ohh YOU were the one that put it on stage :aah::biggrin2:

Yeh he asked when I handed it over , ohh YOU were the one that put it on stage :aah::biggrin2:

... so he must have been disappointed to learn that it was 'only you' and not some fan from the land of kangaroos.

:biggrin2:

Edited by suzie

It was a blast , pleased we managed to make an impact

Thats what its all about , fun fun fun

I don't think we would've made such an impact without the kanga and croc! And the hats! :naughty:

*worships Freddie's accent*

I really do love your accent.. it's frigging awesome!

Putting the kangaroo on stage was a great idea, too.

Hey, he almost had a decadent Aussie in NYC... still wish I could've gone...

Oooh really?

... so he must have been disappointed to learn that it was 'only you' and not some fan from the land of kangaroos.

Well, he's an honourary, so technically he is from the land of kangaroos... besides, if he wants to see a roo, we can show him some.. I could even show him emus in their natural habitat! :wink2:

Hey, he almost had a decadent Aussie in NYC... still wish I could've gone...

yes, I know... I remember your posts... :sad: but I believe you will get the chance to see him in your homeland some time after the release of the new album:wink2:

Edited by suzie

The new vids are great!!! Thanks for them!!!

But, Suzie's post above me ^^ Here's the exact problem for me especially..

We're always being told and can see it for ourselves clear as day anyway that he will come here "After he does this"... "After he does that".... "After he does another album"... etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bored. :sleep_1:

yes, I know... I remember your posts... :sad: but I believe you will get the chance to see him in your homeland some time after the release of the new album:wink2:

Hope so...

The new vids are great!!! Thanks for them!!!

But, Suzie's post above me ^^ Here's the exact problem for me especially..

We're always being told and can see it for ourselves clear as day anyway that he will come here "After he does this"... "After he does that".... "After he does another album"... etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bored. :sleep_1:

*pats*