Mika will present MMVA 2009 in Toronto Canada

The MMVA will happen June 21 2009 in Toronto

http://mmva.muchmusic.com/

Right, so this is where things go from crazy to balls-out insane. Like, start inventing the most powerful earplugs known to man. Start preparing yourself for weird tremors in your belly. Start practicing your mobscene protection tactics. Start forgetting about the concept of personal space. Things are about to get legendary.

As if the Jonas Brothers, Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson and Black Eyed Peas weren’t enough to send Queen Street into a frenzy, throw some New Moon, The Hills and Gossip Girl cast members into the mix for utter insanity. Taylor Lautner and Rachelle Lefevre from the upcoming New Moon will send shockwaves down the red carpet, as well as Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr from Gossip Girl AND Brody Jenner & Audrina Patridge from The Hills.

Wait, waaaaaait, I’m not done. Kim Kar-freaking-dashian will be here. And Rumer Willis. And Anna Lynne McCord from 90210. And Perez Hilton.

Still not done. Big shot MMVA nominees will crash the party too: Lights. Marianas Trench. Danny Fernandes. The Midway State. Theory of a Deadman. Karl Wolf. And oh, why not Nico and Natalli from So You Think You Can Dance Canada? Or how’s about Mika? Let’s not forget our dose of sportsmen - Chris Bosh from the Raptors and Alexander Ovechkin from the Washington Capitals will be here too.

So … are you getting your wristbands this Saturday?

PS: You don’t need wristbands to see the red carpet!!

it was also twitted by perez :blush-anim-cl:

Taylor Lautner and Mika have just been added as presenters at the MuchMusic Awards next weekend! Yay!

Edited by guylainem123

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geeeez....you have to literally camp out on the sidewalk for wristbands. :aah:

And for what? To see Mika for 15 seconds? :boxed:

Just realized how insane that would be of me.:loco:

HE MIGHT AS WELL DO A SURPRISE GIG IN MY LIVINGROOM WHILE HE'S HERE!

I'VE GOT POINTS! :teehee:

i was thinking the same thing... maybe you could just show up for the red carpet? :wink2:

and you could scream "i saw you at the mod club"

i was thinking the same thing... maybe you could just show up for the red carpet? :wink2:

and you could scream "i saw you at the mod club"

Yeah! I could do that....I might as well add to it " ...and see ya again in New York on Tuesday!" Maybe like Mellody, we'll run into Mika at the airport. Even better - he's on MY FLIGHT! :biggrin2:

Yeah! I could do that....I might as well add to it " ...and see ya again in New York on Tuesday!" Maybe like Mellody, we'll run into Mika at the airport. Even better - he's on MY FLIGHT! :biggrin2:

:shocked: or he is the pilot! :naughty:

At least you'll know he's in TO so might as well have a walk downtown or near Owen Pallett's place just in case :teehee: And you still have the opportunity to be on his flight :das:

I was thinking the same Suzy.

But maybe Mika in Toronto for the MMVAs = Mika show in Toronto. :das:

I know, wishful thinking. :teehee:

my mom just said if he did a show in Toronto we would drive up there :roftl:

but....yeah...wishful thinking:teehee::naughty:

Canadian TV, yes. I don't think it'll air live in the States on TV. I don't think so at least.

as per perez, it will not be shown in usa... that's what he twitted:

AND the Jonas Brothers and Lady GaGa are both performing at the MuchMusic Awards too! Bummer they're not airing it in America. Canada rules!

as per perez, it will not be shown in usa... that's what he twitted:

AND the Jonas Brothers and Lady GaGa are both performing at the MuchMusic Awards too! Bummer they're not airing it in America. Canada rules!

oh, thanks for posting :wink2:

The MMVA will happen June 21 2009 in Toronto

http://mmva.muchmusic.com/

Right, so this is where things go from crazy to balls-out insane. Like, start inventing the most powerful earplugs known to man. Start preparing yourself for weird tremors in your belly. Start practicing your mobscene protection tactics. Start forgetting about the concept of personal space. Things are about to get legendary.

As if the Jonas Brothers, Lady Gaga, Kelly Clarkson and Black Eyed Peas weren’t enough to send Queen Street into a frenzy, throw some New Moon, The Hills and Gossip Girl cast members into the mix for utter insanity. Taylor Lautner and Rachelle Lefevre from the upcoming New Moon will send shockwaves down the red carpet, as well as Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr from Gossip Girl AND Brody Jenner & Audrina Patridge from The Hills.

Wait, waaaaaait, I’m not done. Kim Kar-freaking-dashian will be here. And Rumer Willis. And Anna Lynne McCord from 90210. And Perez Hilton.

Still not done. Big shot MMVA nominees will crash the party too: Lights. Marianas Trench. Danny Fernandes. The Midway State. Theory of a Deadman. Karl Wolf. And oh, why not Nico and Natalli from So You Think You Can Dance Canada? Or how’s about Mika? Let’s not forget our dose of sportsmen - Chris Bosh from the Raptors and Alexander Ovechkin from the Washington Capitals will be here too.

So … are you getting your wristbands this Saturday?

PS: You don’t need wristbands to see the red carpet!!

it was also twitted by perez :blush-anim-cl:

Taylor Lautner and Mika have just been added as presenters at the MuchMusic Awards next weekend! Yay!

thats great! hope someone records it.

t4p:thumb_yello:

Is he actually presenting an award, or the whole show, or just turning up to the ceremony? It's not really clear what he's doing.

Is he actually presenting an award, or the whole show, or just turning up to the ceremony? It's not really clear what he's doing.

So far, the information gathered is that he's presenting (so that's 15 seconds). Nothing else is confirmed.