Mika will present MMVA 2009 in Toronto Canada

I don't think Mika performing with anyone would make me jump ship ... he's free to work with whoever he wants too .... I didn't particularly like his duet with Beth Ditto at the Brits ... didn't stop me being a fan though :)

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It'll be hard to find another one, you know.:mf_rosetinted::teehee:

Find another one cos of 1 lil performance? Think you should just try and remember all the other great things he have done besides that. Thats one out of many... and just try and remember how much fun you've had cos of him too...

Find another one cos of 1 lil performance? Think you should just try and remember all the other great things he have done besides that. Thats one out of many... and just try and remember how much fun you've had cos of him too...

Of course!

Hell, for me to stop liking him would take something much bigger!:naughty:

I was off line for a few hours so correct me if I am wrong but it seems you are discussing the possibility of Mika performing with either Perez or Lady Gaga...:shocked:

Well, I all I can say is that really hope it is not the first. That would be waaaay below him and would hate him if he did that.:sneaky2: (presenting an award with him would be kind of OK but nothing more...)

Lady Gaga, on the otherhand, is a great musician and I believe the two of them performing together can turn out to be great....:thumb_yello:

actually, the most likely situation would be Perez on stage with Lady Gaga while she is performing Love Games - that song would work perfectly with Perez :naughty:

I wouldn't really care if Mika would perform with GaGa because it's not "official" (don't really know how to explain), recording a song is something different (I'd hate that).

I think Perez isn't going to perform with anyone, he's just doing "something cute".. I'm not worried (yet:aah:).

Frankly I don't care who he's going to be on stage with ... I'm just looking forward to some new pics and footage of him :wub2:

If I could choose (but I can't) I don't like him to perform with Lady Gaga, because I think Mika is way better. But I wouldn't ditch him for something like that ... There are only a few thing he can do that will made me ditch Meeks ...

Dunno. I guess M's place will remain free sort of forever before I find another lovely bastard like His Awesomeness. :rolls_eyes:

There is only one bastard like our curlyhaired one:mf_rosetinted:

Don't you girls mean lovely flamboyant bastard and flamboyant curlyhaired bastard? :thumb_yello:

Exactly. You're not quite a fan if you ditch him because of that.

It would actually be kinda pathetic.

Thanks for calling me a non-fan and pathetic! I'm sure you're way better than I am. You should make sure a ban is put on me, so that I won't be allowed to attend a gig in the future! :thumb_yello:

I'm such a **** fan. :biggrin2:

Frankly I don't care who he's going to be on stage with ... I'm just looking forward to some new pics and footage of him :wub2:

If I could choose (but I can't) I don't like him to perform with Lady Gaga, because I think Mika is way better. But I wouldn't ditch him for something like that ... There are only a few thing he can do that will made me ditch Meeks ...

It's not a matter of "being on stage with". I care about the quality of the performance!

Don't you girls mean lovely flamboyant bastard and flamboyant curlyhaired bastard? :thumb_yello:

Yep, exactly! :wub2:

Thanks for calling me a non-fan and pathetic! I'm sure you're way better than I am. You should make sure a ban is put on me, so that I won't be allowed to attend a gig in the future! :thumb_yello:

I'm such a **** fan. :biggrin2:

You're really making a mountain out of a molehill right now.

I didn't even see who wrote the message, it wasnt directed at you. I just saw someone else saying it, and thought: Hmm.. that would be kinda stupid IMO, just for a small stupid reason like that.

And I still think so, so you can be offended or not.

Edited by xlindee

Yeah me too!:naughty:

And I like your drawing of Gaga!

So do I :wink2:

You do? Thanks. :teehee:

Funny because after I posted that message I read back a bit and saw all the anti-Gaga posts form multiple people and thought I was in the wrong place.:naughty:

I wish timezones didn't exist because this show is on late.:aah: