Mika will present MMVA 2009 in Toronto Canada

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked: or he is the pilot! ::

I'm not sure that's a thing to hope.. he cannot drive a 500, go figure a plane.. :boxed:

Geeeez....you have to literally camp out on the sidewalk for wristbands.

And for what? To see Mika for 15 seconds?

Just realized how insane that would be of me.:

HE MIGHT AS WELL DO A SURPRISE GIG IN MY LIVINGROOM WHILE HE'S HERE!

I'VE GOT POINTS! :

he said clearly one needs MANY MANY points for the gig. meaning, I think, something along the quantity of money one would need to spend to buy the Tower bridge :mf_rosetinted:

Maybe a Canadian fellow could tape it on TV and put it on youtube??

yes, pls.. :teehee::wub2:

Maybe a Canadian fellow could tape it on TV and put it on youtube??

His part' date=' yeah, that's a possibility. His speaking part will be no more than, maybe, 30 seconds. :roftl:[/color']

Shall I......? *slaps herself* No Ingie don't!:mf_rosetinted:

If you're thinking of going to the MMVAs solely to see Mika, don't. It honestly will not be worth it.

On the other hand, Toronto is a NICE place to visit. :biggrin2:

Omigod. :shocked:

MY SISTER JUST CALLED ME. SHE IS A MAKE-UP ARTIST FOR M.A.C. COSMETICS - SHE IS DOING MAKEUP BACKSTAGE FOR THIS EVENT - FOR THE HOST, THE PERFORMERS AND PRESENTERS.

She might get to touch MIKA's face. :jawdrop:

*racking my brain to find a way to take advantage of this situation*

Geeeez....you have to literally camp out on the sidewalk for wristbands. :aah:

And for what? To see Mika for 15 seconds? :boxed:

Just realized how insane that would be of me.:loco:

HE MIGHT AS WELL DO A SURPRISE GIG IN MY LIVINGROOM WHILE HE'S HERE!

I'VE GOT POINTS! :teehee:

how do you know that? have they told us how the codes work now, I mean OFFICIALLY? and not just rumours and stuff.

Omigod. :shocked:

MY SISTER JUST CALLED ME. SHE IS A MAKE-UP ARTIST FOR M.A.C. COSMETICS - SHE IS DOING MAKEUP BACKSTAGE FOR THIS EVENT - FOR THE HOST, THE PERFORMERS AND PRESENTERS.

She might get to touch MIKA's face. :jawdrop:

*racking my brain to find a way to take advantage of this situation*

easy, just get her drunk, lock her in the bedroom raid her wardrobe and "borrow" her make up kits, buy a "HOW TO" apply make up on celebs on the way in the taxi and Bobs ya uncle your in and you can do Mika's make for him, (methinks a silly clown face would suffice) :naughty: And for my excellent advice I demand you take me with you as your assistant:thumb_yello:

how do you know that? have they told us how the codes work now, I mean OFFICIALLY? and not just rumours and stuff.

:roftl:I'm just kidding about the points, LOL.

The Much Music Video Awards are held here in Toronto and Mika will be presenting an award. That means he's flying here for a red carpet walk and maybe 20 seconds at a podium presenting. So I thought it'd would be more worthwhile to stick around the city and do a gig. My house preferably. I don't know if the points system has been confirmed yet. :naughty:

easy, just get her drunk, lock her in the bedroom raid her wardrobe and "borrow" her make up kits, buy a "HOW TO" apply make up on celebs on the way in the taxi and Bobs ya uncle your in and you can do Mika's make for him, (methinks a silly clown face would suffice) :naughty: And for my excellent advice I demand you take me with you as your assistant:thumb_yello:

And if Suzy pulls this off, we will know who to blame:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:roftl:I'm just kidding about the points, LOL.

The Much Music Video Awards are held here in Toronto and Mika will be presenting an award. That means he's flying here for a red carpet walk and maybe 20 seconds at a podium presenting. So I thought it'd would be more worthwhile to stick around the city and do a gig. My house preferably. I don't know if the points system has been confirmed yet. :naughty:

Will we be able to see any of this on YT, do you think?

Mika and Andy have told various people about this, and it WAS supposed to be announced on Monday on Mikasounds. But yet AGAIN, nothings happened!:sneaky2:

And if Suzy pulls this off, we will know who to blame:roftl::roftl::roftl:

:clap::floor:

just make sure she doesn't do his make up like when he went to china last year and his cheeks were orange :blink:

Wasn't that the polo shirt reflecting off his face?:naughty:

I can always give him those tiny pout, black, Japanese geisha-girl lips inspired by his recent date Lady Gaga. :teehee:

He would look like Edward Scissorhands!:naughty: