Mika will present MMVA 2009 in Toronto Canada

Excuse me for being out of the loop, but who the heck is Taylor Lautner?:blink:

:dunno:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17562

The queue started days ago for the event that happens next weekend. :shocked: NO THANKS.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20090612/090611_mmva_lineup/20090612/?hub=CP24Entertainment

that's one place where you won't find me! :aah:

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's crazy. Some girls are missing their exams to get wristbands. :teehee:

When I went a few years ago, I didn't miss any exams. :roftl: They were done by then.

And where, may I ask, do they SHOWER? :boxed:

There's nothing like finally meeting the popstar or movie star of your dreams only to look greasy and homeless, and smell like Toronto pollution. :naughty:

And where, may I ask, do they SHOWER? :boxed:

There's nothing like finally meeting the popstar or movie star of your dreams only to look greasy and homeless, and smell like Toronto pollution. :naughty:

Maybe they didn't. :aah: Baby wipes or something? I dunno. :naughty: That's why I went in the morning, I had a shower. :lol3:

B-b-b-b-but greasy and homeless is the new black. :mf_rosetinted:

Oh and I had a dream that mika had a gig at a gas station in a small town like 1 minute from mine and someone smuthered hair gel into my scalp and a few weeks later Guylaniem emailed me to tell me my hair was going to turn green in a few days more. :blink: AND there was many nuns there telling a wack of fans not to stalk him.

I bet he'll present either Lady Gaga's performance, or an award that she's winning :rolls_eyes:.

He should be so lucky. GaGa is the biggest thing going on at this awards show next to the Jonas Bros and Mika's name is not even being mentioned. He hasn't done any English TV here in over 2 years. If he can attach himself to her maybe people will forget that they've forgotten who he is. :naughty:

He should be so lucky. GaGa is the biggest thing going on at this awards show next to the Jonas Bros and Mika's name is not even being mentioned. He hasn't done any English TV here in over 2 years. If he can attach himself to her maybe people will forget that they've forgotten who he is. :naughty:

"Lucky". :teehee:

Maybe that's the Mika plan Perez is excited about. :teehee:

*gets hubby to PVR the event so as not to miss anything*

I have to get up early tomorrow to catch the flight to New York. I'll probably fall asleep before the show finishes. And everyone here will have seen it by the time I get back on Wednesday. :naughty:

My sister better text me all the details.