MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 11, 2009 - Gig reports, photos & videos

Niki27

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, must be. Nice gesture. And Mika is about to pay him back - the poking way. Aww, they're so sweet :wub2::wub2:

Forget about poking :poke: , he paid him back by letting him get on stage the night after :mf_lustslow:. Must have been a very nice touch indeed :naughty:.

I love this pic now because in hindsight, I can see the significance of the moment. I was standing next to A when this happened and when I saw the look on Mika's eyes when he heard the proposal, it was clear that he was considering it, he was definitely not against the idea at all, and now revisiting the moment and realising that he DID consider it as a viable possibility just melts me :wub2:.

• 2 weeks later...
Aww I bet he was proud. I mean, who wouldn't be? He gives the best performances I've ever seen by anyone. I wish I could've seen his dad's face. (Partly because I wanna see the pride, partly because I've never seen him before. :naughty: )

Careful what you wish for :shocked: : the guy's such a charmer you might end up being a bigger :fangurl: of him than of his son. And Mica is very jealous of his fans :sneaky2: .

So just read reports, safer that way :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

• 1 year later...
Thank you Eriko! :wub2:

One can't say the guy is inexpressive :biggrin2:

awwww :wub2: thank you Eriko :wink2:

Lovely pics! Happy memories! T4P :biggrin2:

Oh thank you, i 'll always remember this show and the joy we all shared in this beautiful venue!!!

Mika seemmed so happy too...

:bow:

Oh, I just found these!!! Thank you so much!!!! :thumb_yello: What a happy night it was, and the pics are fantastic! :thumb_yello:

It's my pleasure my friends ! :blush-anim-cl: