MIKA @ Cirque d'Hiver, Paris - June 12, 2009 2ND DATE! - Gig reports, photos & videos

robertina

• Replies 419
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm downloading it now and then I'll upload it for everyone

Here's the download:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pz8e3d

I'm trying to upload it to Youtube right now as well.

Hi,

Ok I downloaded it on youtube, here it goes ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPWh_bJNTSE

thank you girls! it's a very nice interview :wub2:

nice interview, thank you. i like to hear him speak french :blush-anim-cl:

though i don't understand why a website puts their logo on an interview they didn't do though :dunno:

same here :blush-anim-cl:

can't understand either :dunno:

it's a cute interview. it was done 2 hours before one of the paris show.

he talks about how he spent his time after the beirut show. he had 4 weeks vacation, but ended up taking 5 days. then he was in studio and started with the work on songs of sorrow, and then on the album.

there is no new information really, but it's mika :wub2: love his smile

Hi,

Ok I downloaded it on youtube, here it goes ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPWh_bJNTSE

Brilliant :thumb_yello: !

Not the interview though, not really worth translating as he repeats himself a lot. The usual stuff : must keep some freshness, can't stay away from work very long, blah blah blah :harp: .

But still it's Mica :wub2: , and the quality is good.

Cheers,

Id3

it's a cute interview. it was done 2 hours before one of the paris show.

he talks about how he spent his time after the beirut show. he had 4 weeks vacation, but ended up taking 5 days. then he was in studio and started with the work on songs of sorrow, and then on the album.

there is no new information really, but it's mika :wub2: love his smile

:thumb_yello:

Thank you for the summary. That's perfectly enough.

I must add that if he didn't speak English I would have started to learn French by now...:blush-anim-cl:

Thanks for the interview girls :wink2:

nice interview, thank you. i like to hear him speak french :blush-anim-cl:

thank you girls! it's a very nice interview :wub2:

same here :blush-anim-cl:

I do too :wub2::wub2:

Mika - Love Today @ Cirque D'Hiver in Paris 120609

I CAN HEAR MYSELF screaming "Love you Mika" at 0:04-0:05 :boing:

Geez...my voice sounded terrible after all that singing and screaming. I was thinking of screaming that "Walk out the door" thing between the songs but thought it would sure be tooo awkward! Instead I took a deep breath and screamed my thoughts there next to my mum...:roftl: So happy to finally find a video in which I can hear myself, been looking for it for AGES....

Thank you so much, Sariflor once again! :flowers2:

I CAN HEAR MYSELF screaming "Love you Mika" at 0:04-0:05 :boing:

Geez...my voice sounded terrible after all that singing and screaming. I was thinking of screaming that "Walk out the door" thing between the songs but thought it would sure be tooo awkward! Instead I took a deep breath and screamed my thoughts there next to my mum...:roftl: So happy to finally find a video in which I can hear myself, been looking for it for AGES....

Thank you so much, Sariflor once again! :flowers2:

Really? :roftl::roftl: How random is that?! You must have been sitting close to me then.

Really? :roftl::roftl: How random is that?! You must have been sitting close to me then.

I just realized I did stayed pretty close to you. I was in the loge somehwhere at your right. Next to the entrance!

Pff. Really. Screaming 'Love you Mika' could be literally anybody.

I'm kidding. :wink2:

IT IS ME!:shocked: If you don't believe me, read my report where I think I've mentioned the fact that I screamed "Love you Mika" just before Love today, which I found it quite amazing...:naughty: and I couldn't have written that before Sariflor posted the video without knowing I did that, now could I?

Besides, what would be the great thing in assuming I screamed that, when I didn't ?(But I DID!) It's no big deal! I wouldn't say it for the sake of saying something. TRUST ME!:wink2:

Well, I was counting on the fact that she recognised her own voice,lol.:roftl:

Yeah, thanks for the credit! erm...you know I just screamed that totally randomly, because I wanted to scream that "Walk out the door!" thing we've talked about but I thought it would be TOOOOOOO weird!!!:aah: so I gave up and spoke my mind. I wanted to do it when it was completely silence.

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

IT IS ME!:shocked: If you don't believe me, read my report where I think I've mentioned the fact that I screamed "Love you Mika" just before Love today, which I found it quite amazing...:naughty: and I couldn't have written that before Sariflor posted the video without knowing I did that, now could I?

Besides, what would be the great thing in assuming I screamed that, when I didn't ?(But I DID!) It's no big deal! I wouldn't say it for the sake of saying something. TRUST ME!

She did say she was kidding :wink2:

Gosh, I really don't know where to post this but here.

There has been a moment in my holiday, I forgot (don't know how) to mention in my report. Is the day after the gig. Early in the morning we got on the bus which would take us to the airport. On my way there I plugged in my earphones and all I wanted was to listen to music, of course, not any music. So the songs were flowing one after another just as my tears were running down my face. I just couldn't stop it! I couldn't listen to any song without crying.

Then at the airport, I went crazy. I was checking all those screens on which departures are listed and looked for every London take-offs in that day and in my mind I was argueing with myself wheter he will leave with the 1st or with the 2nd one? Each of them were kinda close to mine...the only problem was that the terminal for London was on the opposite side and anyone who's been in the Paris CDG airport knows what I'm talking about, is basically impossible to move from a side to another without a vehicle, otherwise you'll get lost. So I just pulled over in a cafe and just stayed there looking outside the window at the other terminals imagining he could be there and the chances were really high. I knew that there I had a last chance to dream like that, that he could be somewhere in that airport. Once I put my foot on that plane, no more high chances for me too soon to imagine Mika was anywhere closer to me that few thousand miles, or even more. So I started crying AGAIN!

Boarding on the airplane I wanted to freeze time, though I didn't know the real point of it, this feeling must have appeared at the M&G not now, here in the silly plane. But obviously I couldn't so the plane started moving and moving, all over the place. I was desperately searching with my teary eyes for a British Airways plane but couldn't get a glimpse of any. Not even a broken one. When the plane took off I didn't feel aything but a great great great pain right here where the chest bone ends towards the stomach. It hurt soo bad and I started crying (yeah, on the plane) and thought that THIS IS IT! It all happened! It's all OVER! I can't go back in time or space. It's not easy at all. I can't even go there at the venue from time to time to kill my ache. It's somewhere sooo far away from me.

Arriving home, my fellow romanians didn't fail in pointing out to me how far away I really was (and am) from not only Paris as a city, but from a different culture, way of seeing things. The difference is so great that I truly became numb at anything going on around me. I don't even care. All I know is that I WANT TO GO BACK THERE!!! Back in the middle of a crowd of people who have learned from a tall, curly haired guy to accept the flaws and be friendly and be nice to other people, a crowd of people that would do ANYTHING to be together again and again for the sake of watching the guy in action because HE"S SO WORTH IT!

When I stopped crying, my mum took my hand and told me: "Don't worry, we'll sure come back! SOON!!" and then I realized a fairly important thing: What is it that makes an artist do THAT to people? Why can't I be REALLY HAPPY anywhere else but there? He's just a man after all! Why do I feel this way? But it's not only me...WHY DO WE ALL GOT TO FEEL THIS WAY??? There is something in Mika's music and world he's created that for ordinary people is kinda hard to understand. Once you've gotten into it, there is no obvious way of escaping, because you simply DON'T WANT TO!

Last night I was thinking about this and that pain came back to me and it's so painful! I really can't believe (or understand) why the pain didn't remain spiritual and got phisical? I guess once again I've been proven that there is something beyond any explanation, that Mika does to us. Is not that I'm obssesed or anything ( I cannot even call myself an ultimate fan, I mean I just know everything there is to know about him and that's all) is something that becomes natural in time.

Being asked why do I care so much about him by a mate, I told her that is not my fault. It became a reflex to listen to his music, to love his work, to appreciate and respect him for the man he is. It is as natural as eating. Is more like something functional. :naughty: But when I'm told that I am in love with him, that's when I freak out: the only reason for which I love him is that his music and his world managed to open my eyes to the person I really am and pointed out loud to me that I may be good at something and I have to give it a try. What I've discovered was simply outstanding and that's why I'm so proud and happy to be his fan. If it wasn't for him, I would've probably gone with the flow of the society I live in. Instead I escaped the flow and got the chance to see things from a total different angle. That's WHY it is so natural to me almost functional, because his work has modified my personality when it was in full development.

That's basically all I wanted to say.

A bientot,

Bianca

xx

Edited by B!anka

My playlist of this gig:

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=BBA41C6F68E0FC6B

Each one of my videos:

GRACE KELLY:

STUCK IN THE MIDDLE (1st time):

LONELY ALCOHOLIC:

TOY BOY: