And here we go again: MIKA'S SEXUAL CONFUSION

Lol. :roftl:

I wonder what would happen if we make an article, with that photo on top:

"MIKA IS STRAIGHT!

Mika admids he's straight! The charming popstar is been spotted with some of his big girl stage dancers. Rumours say that they've been in a relation for 5 years now. So the curly haired popstar stays in his closet after all!

I bet it would be on 8 magazines tomorrow. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Hahaha yes, sure! I agree with you :roftl:

I'm just so tired of all this trying to..to do what? Have big titles? Sell more? These are not things we are in the right to know..and who cares, after all!?!? Why they don't talk about the music? Why reporters don't try to explain the magic he creates during a concert or ask questions about him as an artist? :sneaky2:

I think I'll never get used to this kind of speculation >_< :sweatdrop:

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/mikas-sexual-confusion_1106529

MIKA'S SEXUAL CONFUSION

'Grace Kelly' star Mika says he "made a lot of mistakes" with relationships when he was younger and has only ever dated one person.

:jawdrop: You don't say????!!!!

:mf_popeanim:

:mf_rosetinted:

A little strange,how on earth can you make a lot of mistakes with relationchips when you only have dated one person in your whole life?:roftl:

A little strange,how on earth can you make a lot of mistakes with relationchips when you only have dated one person in your whole life?:roftl:

Poor victim, all the mistakes were made on the same person!!!:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Poor victim, all the mistakes were made on the same person!!!:shocked::mf_rosetinted:

Oh Wonka your wallpaper is genius! he's almost perfection!:teehee:

(I'm so fed up with this topic coming back to life ... GRRRRRR! The journalists will only destroy him with their gossip) :thumbdown::sneaky2:

It really is rather sickening what people will say to get publicity. How they don't care whose lives ther destroy and what lies they create. You ask and ask and ask questions and when a celebrity finally does answer that answer becomes so twisted that I bet the celebrity doesn't even know the correct answer!

And people wonder why they get shut out of celebrities private lives! They wonder why celebrities keep their private life a secret. they don't.

"My private life isn't a secret, it's simply private."

These people make me sick :mad3:

: lmfao: Makes me think of the poster for the movie Brüno (by the guy who made Borat) saying Borat is so 2006 : naughty:

:roftl: Mellllzzzz!

:roftlroftl:

There's a free vampire dating agency. You know. Just for a change. : mf_rosetinted:

This made me lol!! :roftl:

Can I just say that Mika would/should know by now what he doesn't want to discuss publicly. He didn't have to answer these questions, but considering that the album focuses on that time of his life then it makes sense that he's being asked about it. There's a good chance he has discussed the sexuality topic again to raise renewed interest in him - knowing full well it has worked in the past. He might regret mentioning it, since that's all they're going to focus on to start with - or he may not regret it - either way he's got the papers talking about him again and can take advantage of the situation when/if he wants to. The truth is "Sex Sells" and Mika needs some hype.

Can I just say that Mika would/should know by now what he doesn't want to discuss publicly. He didn't have to answer these questions, but considering that the album focuses on that time of his life then it makes sense that he's being asked about it. There's a good chance he has discussed the sexuality topic again to raise renewed interest in him - knowing full well it has worked in the past. He might regret mentioning it, since that's all they're going to focus on to start with - or he may not regret it - either way he's got the papers talking about him again and can take advantage of the situation when/if he wants to. The truth is "Sex Sells" and Mika needs some hype.

Yeah I can see what you're saying. I just wish the media had some consideration and manners sometimes.

:roftl: Mellllzzzz!

This made me lol!! :roftl:

Yes I couldn't have said it better myself. the way I see it, Mika was NOT misquoted in that snippet of the article. He actually did say those things, including the f-word bit. They have, as far as I can see, copied the piece word for word.

The way I see it. Mika is very childlike in many ways, and this fact does come out in the article, BUT he isn't childlike when it comes to what he wants to say, or NOT say. I think he knows exactly what he's doing and I really don't think he cares if people are spoeculating about his sexuality. IN FACT, I think he's beginning to open up a bit more. 2 years ago he would never have said what he said to The Observer in this interview, and I do think what he said does sound honest! He's made mistakes, he's screwed up, but then haven't we all at some point?

This article may make people talk about him, and I don't think it will hurt him. I'm more upset at what he said about his skills on the piano, because I LOVE to hear him play!!

:wink2: Well said Kelzo, I totally agree.

There is NO WAY that, at this stage, he's unaware of how this will come across, or how much interest it will raise, and he's speaking about it with complete knowledge of what it will cause. I suppose that, right now, he needs the exposure, and this will surely get it.

Yes I couldn't have said it better myself. the way I see it, Mika was NOT misquoted in that snippet of the article. He actually did say those things, including the f-word bit. They have, as far as I can see, copied the piece word for word.

That is quite true :thumb_yello:.

The way I see it. Mika is very childlike in many ways, and this fact does come out in the article, BUT he isn't childlike when it comes to what he wants to say, or NOT say. I think he knows exactly what he's doing and I really don't think he cares if people are spoeculating about his sexuality. IN FACT, I think he's beginning to open up a bit more. 2 years ago he would never have said what he said to The Observer in this interview, and I do think what he said does sound honest! He's made mistakes, he's screwed up, but then haven't we all at some point?

Yes, again, I agree. He is always so guarded about what he says and to who, that there is no way on earth that these words would just inadvertently 'slip out' of his mouth without him realising.

I've also thought, since the comment that he made a few months ago (was it at the Vanity Fair party??) about him being 'always publicly single, but privately something else', that he's opened up a fair bit about what he finds ok to speak about regarding his private life. I just think that he's more comfortable in his public skin now, and that he sees now that people speculating or even knowing a little about his private life won't hurt his credibility as an artist, because he has already gained that. Or maybe he's just growing up and finding it increasingly tiresome to always keep things under wraps?

We don't know. We won't ever know, but it does seem to me like he's changed a bit and relaxed his stance about this.

The one thing that I really hope won't happen, is that with his paranoia to keep things under wraps and so private, he will actually make relationships go wrong.

We don't know what happened with this person who he's been with 'for a year', but I can't help but wonder if the fact that he wants to keep everything so secret had an effect on things ending. Maybe the other person was tired of being 'hidden away' in the shadows?

If it was me, being in a long term relationship with someone who is making a point of being 'publicly single', I think that it would end up upsetting me and I'd feel a little bit used in a way. I guess that it's not nice to always have to hide away and be discrete, and this can end up ruining things. But hey, this is all speculation, maybe it ended cause one of them was a really heavy snorer, what do I know :roftl:.

This article may make people talk about him, and I don't think it will hurt him. I'm more upset at what he said about his skills on the piano, because I LOVE to hear him play!!

I have noticed that, during this tour, he's avoided playing certain songs. Maybe he hasn't rehearsed them yet, but I would have loved for him to sing Lonely Alcoholic playing the piano.

Sometimes I get the sense that he is very unsure about his piano playing skills, which he shouldn't be, as he's mainly a singer and not a piano concertist....In any case, if he REALLY feels that way about his playing, he should either get Luke back (please not that awful David who TOTALLY RUINED Relax!!) or hire Aurelien :biggrin2:.

There's a difference between "dating someone you love during a year" and "having sexual intercourse with no matter who for a one night stand"...

Damn right there is :roftl:. Big one. I think that everyone has done these 9or similar) things, it's part and parcel of maturing, isn't it?

eheheheheeh

i'm astonished to see how easily we talk about this part of mika's life, as if we knew...

not only the papers are to blame then?

we seem very comfortable in this chat!:teehee:

my 2 cents: i feel he's said a lot of crap regarding his relationships, maybe only something real about his adolescence....just guessing, me too!:naughty:

eheheheheeh

i'm astonished to see how easily we talk about this part of mika's life, as if we knew...

not only the papers are to blame then?

we seem very comfortable in this chat!:teehee:

my 2 cents: i feel he's said a lot of crap regarding his relationships, maybe only something real about his adolescence....just guessing, me too!:naughty:

Oi! :sneaky2: I clearly said that I was speculating :roftl:

Damn right there is :roftl:. Big one. I think that everyone has done these 9or similar) things, it's part and parcel of maturing, isn't it?

:blink: It isn't IMO.

As a teacher I always tell my "confused" students that growing up/adulthood is not being in a relationship (or having :chkn: ). Otherwise the most mature people should be prostitutes and co. And they laugh when I get to this part. :naughty:

I've also noticed that the least mature girls at the end of the secondary education are those who have started dating very early (14-15).

I think commitment (in general) is greater proof of maturity. And boy! He is mature then! :thumb_yello:

I've also noticed that the least mature girls at the end of the secondary education are those who have started dating very early (14-15).

I didn't find that at all. My friends who were dating at this age were living on their own at 17 and 18 years and got into committed relationships much earlier in life. Others (like myself :teehee:) were relying on our parents and just generally messing around well into our 20s.

Maybe it's a cultural thing.

As a teacher I always tell my "confused" students that growing up/adulthood is not being in a relationship (or having :chkn: ). Otherwise the most mature people should be prostitutes and co. And they laugh when I get to this part. :naughty:

I think commitment (in general) is greater proof of maturity. And boy! He is mature then! :thumb_yello:

Ok, I didn't mean that in order to mature it is essential that one has to be going into lots of relationships or having tons of random sex. It was more the other way round: That a part of you becoming an adult, is doing these things, often making mistakes, or just having experiences in general even if they don't feel wrong, just for the sake of it. It's just about experiencing life and growing up, and learning the social ropes. Oh, and I do believe (but again, it's MY opinion) that if I had only had say 2 boyfriends or flings or whatever before settling down with someone, I would have always felt the niggle to think 'I wonder what it would be like to be with other people', etc...

About commitment....I think that we differ in this. I personally think that, in order to be a balanced person later in life, it's best to get all the craziness out of the way early on, and therefore being in commited relationships from very early on will (IMO) make people crave some 'freedom' and craziness later, which is what many mid life crisis are in my eyes.

If I had been having very serious relationships too early on, or only exclusively so, I think that I would have just lost the plot in my mid 20's and wanted to go all out and suddenly try to recoup the lost time and missed experiences. I suppose that everyone is different though, and that for that reason some people have different opinions to others.

That's definitely not me then! Coming up to 20 and not had a real relationship LOL! :roftl:

Lol. :roftl:

I wonder what would happen if we make an article, with that photo on top:

"MIKA IS STRAIGHT!

Mika admids he's straight! The charming popstar is been spotted with some of his big girl stage dancers. Rumours say that they've been in a relation for 5 years now. So the curly haired popstar stays in his closet after all!

I bet it would be on 8 magazines tomorrow. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

ha! brilliant- and ill bet some newspaper will buy it (it being about Mika's sexuallity and all) once one has, i will spread like soft butter on toast :aah:

and there are quite a few pictures we can use (like the one in your signature :roftl: )

lets!