Songs For Sorrow EP Competition

Laurel

Laurel, can you not just let me win cos if you don't I will get grumpier

:lmfao::no::wink2:

Shall I put your name down then ... I will in a minute cos' this is about the fourth post in here .... :biggrin2:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I PMed Freddie because this is what I was going to do with my spare copy until I found out Sandbag did want them back! (still waiting for them to reply to my emails tho....) I love that MFCers think of each other like this! :wub2:

Good luck to everyone and if Sandbag don't reply to me then there could be another copy available! :wink2:

I PMed Freddie because this is what I was going to do with my spare copy until I found out Sandbag did want them back! (still waiting for them to reply to my emails tho....) I love that MFCers think of each other like this! :wub2:

Good luck to everyone and if Sandbag don't reply to me then there could be another copy available! :wink2:

Oh yes ... could I just say I did pay for this on pre-order ... :aah: but like an idiot bought it at Sadlers Wells on the off-chance I could get Mika to sign it :wub2:

I have no sense or willpower :lmfao:

Oh yes ... could I just say I did pay for this on pre-order ... :aah: but like an idiot bought it at Sadlers Wells on the off-chance I could get Mika to sign it :wub2:

I have no sense or willpower :lmfao:

.. I did the same in Berlin but not in hope of the signiture... I simply did not believe the EP will get delivered to me....

And in the end I got both a proper signature (dedicated to my name and with a drawing:blush-anim-cl:) as well as the EP by post.

.. I did the same in Berlin but not in hope of the signiture... I simply did not believe the EP will get delivered to me....

And in the end I got both a proper signature (dedicated to my name and with a drawing:blush-anim-cl:) as well as the EP by post.

I didn't get a drawing ... just a scrawl ... I'm quite happy with a scrawl though :wub2:

I've added you to the list now so :tongue2:

what list, I am not doing your shopping

and should not be on your shopping list

although M Hughes has got Tevez on his shopping list lol

I for the first time see this theme... And I have 1 day in a stock! Include me in your list if it is possible. I have no an opportunity to buy " Songs For Sorrow ". Though already I have humility to this reality)

Oh yes-

Lena from Russia

Edited by Lena

Right .... this is the list so far for this competition .... if you still want to put your name down before I select a winner tomorrow .... please post your name after this post and I'll still add your name to the list .... not sure if I'm working tomorrow yet .... if I am - I finish at 4.00pm - so will post sometime after that ... If I'm off tomorrow it will be earlier :wink2:

If anyone thinks they've already entered it and don't see their name - please PM me ... and again I'll add your name to the list ... :thumb_yello: any other questions .... please feel free to PM me ... :biggrin2:

My MFC Competition

01. Brianna aka foalbaby14

Florida

02. Cibele

Brazil

03. Patrícia Xará

Portugal

04. Greta

Italy

05. Sweet (Gisele)

Brazil

06. Indre (Foxxy)

Lithuania

07. Ada (Ada692)

Poland

08. Carolina aka karoli^^

Portugal

09. Alicja,

Poland

10. Carolina Passos

Brazil

11. Meka

United States

12. Ninho 8D~(Bruno)

Brazil

13. marlau_20zr (Laura)

Argentina

14. Hadi

London

15. Shruti

United States

16. Zsina

Hungary

17. Lourdes Aráoz

Argentina

18. Sofia

Argentina

19. Weealx

United Kingdom

20. Kristine

United States

21. Isa

Spain

22. Daniela

Montenegro

23. Lena

Russia

What a lovely thought Laurel. No, I'm not entering the competition, just wanted to say Kudos to you:biggrin2:

It really is my pleasure ... it's an amazing book and deserves to go to a good home and not remain unopened somewhere in my room lol :wink2:

It really is my pleasure ... it's an amazing book and deserves to go to a good home and not remain unopened somewhere in my room lol :wink2:

I would like to nominate Carly, this poor child works hard, (according to what she told me), and YOU make her listen to non stop mika, therefore by her hearing more mika songs, she may even start to like him.

You know who Carly is I do believe. lol

this is not to suggest her name for the list, this is so you get your own back by telling her she has been named on MFC.

I would like to nominate Carly, this poor child works hard, (according to what she told me), and YOU make her listen to non stop mika, therefore by her hearing more mika songs, she may even start to like him.

You know who Carly is I do believe. lol

this is not to suggest her name for the list, this is so you get your own back by telling her she has been named on MFC.

:lmfao:

I torture Carly with me singing Mika .... I do it on purpose now ..... she said yesterday he was talentless and ugly :shocked:

:roftl:

I will not convert her .... I have tried :biggrin2: