How many new Mika songs do you know of tht might be in the next album ?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't know where to put this but i thought you guys might wanna see this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika%27s_second_studio_album but remember what here last time wiki-woo had info on mika's new album !!!:wink2:;)

Haha. What, where's "Dinasour" from the track listing? :roftl:

This article is saying this album is being released on Arista. WTF? It's wrong right from the first paragraph. :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

CD1:

1. We Are Golden

2. Blame It On The Girls

3. Rain

4. Dr John

5. I See You

6. Blue Eyes

7. Good Gone Girl

8. Touches You

9. By The Time

10. One Foot Boy

11. Toy Boy

12. Pick Up Off The Floor

13. Lover Boy (BONUS TRACK)

+ Digital Insert

CD1:

1. We Are Golden

2. Blame It On The Girls

3. Rain

4. Dr John

5. I See You

6. Blue Eyes

7. Good Gone Girl

8. Touches You

9. By The Time

10. One Foot Boy

11. Toy Boy

+ Digital Insert

:woot_jump:

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Loverboy's going to be a bonus track!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that one, but I was so mad that it was only a demo! I hope he doesn't change it too much because I already fell in love with the youtube demo:wub2:

CD1:

1. We Are Golden

2. Blame It On The Girls

3. Rain

4. Dr John

5. I See You

6. Blue Eyes

7. Good Gone Girl

8. Touches You

9. By The Time

10. One Foot Boy

11. Toy Boy

+ Digital Insert

Woah! Can't wait to get it!!!:biggrin2:

But...HMDYLM is not on it...not that I'M really sad....he just could have put it on it...and no Overrated.....hm...maybe for the 3rd album? :naughty:

BUt two songs from the EP are on....erm guess they wont be acoustic right? ahhh...can'T wait, can't wait...they all are going to be hits...

willywonka, a truly special news about bonus track..! :wub2:

:yay::punk::harp:

:yay:

Woah! Can't wait to get it!!!:biggrin2:

But...HMDYLM is not on it...not that I'M really sad....he just could have put it on it...and no Overrated.....hm...maybe for the 3rd album? :naughty:

BUt two songs from the EP are on....erm guess they wont be acoustic right? ahhh...can'T wait, can't wait...they all are going to be hits...

:yay:

Do you think 'Lover Boy' will be the demo version or a newly recorded one? I hope for the latter.

Also regarding Wikipedia:

i didn't know where to put this but i thought you guys might wanna see this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mika%27s_second_studio_album but remember what happened last time wiki-woo had info on mika's new album !!!:wink2:;)

I've taken on the job of moderating all Mika related Wikipedia pages to ensure the information is correct, and at the time you posted post this all information was correct with citations on every bit of questionable information. It'll stop anything like the last time happening again! hehe

Haha. What, where's "Dinasour" from the track listing? :roftl:

This article is saying this album is being released on Arista. WTF? It's wrong right from the first paragraph. :bleh:

What do you mean by "Dinasour" I've looked at the version of the page at the time you said this and I don't see it. Also I'm not sure who put Arista there, it was the same for Songs For Sorrow, it's been corrected since.

:thumb_yello:

Edited by Fresh

Cool it is good to know, tht someone is taking care of the info on wikipedia !!! thanks for taking charge of the info :thumb_yello:

hey i can't help but notice that "Pick Up Off The Floor" has seemed to make the album, is it the same one i'm thinking, which includeds the lyrics "put your heart back in your pocket and pick your love up off the floor"

Cool it is good to know, tht someone is taking care of the info on wikipedia !!! thanks for taking charge of the info :thumb_yello:

hey i can't help but notice that "Pick Up Off The Floor" has seemed to make the album, is it the same one i'm thinking, which includeds the lyrics "put your heart back in your pocket and pick your love up off the floor"

It's no problem at all, surprised no one else has been looking after it.

Yeah you're thinking of the right song, looking forward to hearing it!

:biggrin2:

Pick Up Off The Floor. It was featured on an Italian interview on You Tube, where he makes Pizza. I think they played it when they wern't supposed to. He sings a bit of it on Live ICM (I think) when he's talking about how writing songs makes him feel.

Yes, that's the one. The one from the interview with the pizza.

Pick Up Off The Floor. It was featured on an Italian interview on You Tube, where he makes Pizza. I think they played it when they wern't supposed to. He sings a bit of it on Live ICM (I think) when he's talking about how writing songs makes him feel.

ahhh, the one that was told to be a cindy lauper's song..? *colour me confused* :blink:

ahhh, the one that was told to be a cindy lauper's song..? *colour me confused* :blink:

I never heard any comparison like that...

I am not familiar with CL's whole catalogue but what I heard from that song did not remind me of any other song I heard before...:blink:

So...now we know all the songs and that the Sadler's Wells gig is on the deluxe double CD!!!! :mf_lustslow:

Just how excited am I????????? :wub2:

Yes, yes, it put the crown on my great day yesterday.:wub2:

Too much excitement within a day:blush-anim-cl:

That was like ages ago :boxed:

listen at 5:06 :wink2:

aaah Thanks!! :thumb_yello:

Yes, yes, it put the crown on my great day yesterday.:wub2:

Too much excitement within a day:blush-anim-cl:

I missed all the excitement.. damn it.. not nice having to catch up, when I missed a great chance of going to itunes :aah::aah:.. but track listing kind a compensated for it...I'm really looking forward to it.. finally can listen to Lover Boy without guilt..:biggrin2: