Did you suddenly receive an EP you didn't order???!!!

Just wondering how many people received a copy of the limited edition book/EP this week, when they only ordered a digital download??

Did you think you got lucky??

Well, yes, maybe, but to be honest, you received the book in error, and there has been some discussion about what to do here:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2347945&postcount=264

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just wondering how many people received a copy of the limited edition book/EP this week, when they only ordered a digital download??

Well, yes, maybe, but to be honest, you received the book in error, and there has been some discussion about what to do here:

Thanks, Blue Sky! Always thinking... :wub2:

For the record, here's my post that BS linked to:

A note about the EP/Book -- we've discovered that a lot of people have

received a copy in error, especially those who ordered the digital version

may have gotten a copy of the actual EP/book (like I did!).

If you did get one of those copies by mistake, it would be very nice of you

to contact Sandbag and let them know. They may want you to return

that copy, since the book is limited edition -- and they will reimburse

you for the return postage.

The email address to contact is:

orders@sandbag.uk.com

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

I received two copies, but I don't think that it was luck. I actually ordered (and paid) for them on presale:biggrin2:. Although as we know, the presale was a bit weird as in I got the EP over a week later than I could have bought it at the gigs, and saved myself the postage costs :roftl:.

Anyway this is just old news but I felt like making the joke.

Btw BS, I just now noticed your custom title. Fantastic :roftl:.

Well mine was unfair too...I ordered 5 EPs and one download. According to the order numbers on the packages, I got 1 book for the download :blink:and 1 book for the EP (instead of 5!!!)

So I can't actually say I am lucky cuz I am three short...:blink::sneaky2:

Anyway, sandbag is going to be well sick of emails from Mika's fan club soon, if they aren't already....:mf_rosetinted:

I had ordered 1 EP/ Book and 1 digital version and got 2 EP/Books.

Just emailed Sandbag, asking whether I shall return it to the address on the envelope.

would be like so much cheaper to send it to Laura :dunno:

Well mine was unfair too...I ordered 5 EPs and one download. According to the order numbers on the packages, I got 1 book for the download :blink:and 1 book for the EP (instead of 5!!!)

So I can't actually say I am lucky cuz I am three short...:blink::sneaky2:

Anyway, sandbag is going to be well sick of emails from Mika's fan club soon, if they aren't already....:mf_rosetinted:

Well, Sandbag (or should I say, Helen?) have been very nice all along, the poor woman was lovely, BUT if they had been organised and competent in the first place, they wouldn't have received any emails from Mika fans at all because both tickets and EP sales would have been dealt with in the right way.

They only have themselves to blame if they are now flooded with queries, really. They were a total shambles, and a prime example of inefficiency and an utterly badly run business. Very bad choice indeed. I hope that Mika management make a note of this for future sales.

:sneak y2: I was wondering what the heck you were doing here; I guess that I have my answer now :naughty:. Making fun of us :aa h:

Sorry. But that's absolutely hilarious :lmfao:. Why "us" though? :naughty: Mika. Sandbag. Them. :naughty:

(Sorry for turning up :blink:)

I think it's unfair.

I got my one and only EP I ordered.

I want a free EP as well. OK, I didnt order anything, so maybe... :tears:.

:naughty:

Well, Sandbag (or should I say, Helen?) have been very nice all along, the poor woman was lovely, BUT if they had been organised and competent in the first place, they wouldn't have received any emails from Mika fans at all because both tickets and EP sales would have been dealt with in the right way.

They only have themselves to blame if they are now flooded with queries, really. They were a total shambles, and a prime example of inefficiency and an utterly badly run business. Very bad choice indeed. I hope that Mika management make a note of this for future sales.

I was thinking this.

The tickets were bad enough, but eventually worked out in the end, but this seems like it's not going to work out quite the same way.

I can't believe how they messed this up!

I got two books whenn I only ordered one. I emailed Sandbag and they send to send it back and that they would reimburse my account.

Too bad, I was really hoping to give it away to someone on here who hasn't had a chance to purchase one. :(

I second this. There has to be a better alternative.

I was thinking this.

The tickets were bad enough, but eventually worked out in the end, but this seems like it's not going to work out quite the same way.

I can't believe how they messed this up!

Especially worrying given how limited of a release this EP is. There aren't exactly five million spare copies floating around the world. :blink:

I got what I ordered :thumb_yello: but what a mess they have in their hands :boxed: did they realise their mistakes? or did honest MFCers informed them of their mistakes?

I don't know for sure, but I'm getting the sense that they only realized their mistake when MFCers started contacting them and explaining they'd received extra copies in error. :bleh:

Edited by lollipop_monkey

Sorry. But that's absolutely hilarious :lmfao:. Why "us" though? :naughty: Mika. Sandbag. Them. :naughty:

(Sorry for turning up :blink:)

I want a free EP as well. OK, I didnt order anything, so maybe... :tears:.

:naughty:

maybe I deserve a second copy :dunno: I would give the spare free copy to you.

hahaha

I hope that Mika management make a note of this for future sales.

I was thinking the same too. It would be really horrible if that will be the case everytime we purchase something :boxed:

I was thinking the same too. It would be really horrible if that will be the case everytime we purchase something :boxed:

I'm not gonna buy anything from sandwich ever again. They can stick their codes up the body part they've been sitting on all this time, I'm not even gonna bother using them if it's these morons we're dealing with again :sneaky2: They may be ever so nice and all, but there is a limit to how much you can eff customers around. I ordered 10 tickets that they guaranteed I would have delivered at home two weeks prior to the gigs. I had none delivered at my address at all :mf_rosetinted: I think they should send me a free EP instead of stealing one from me to be honest :sneaky2: