What made you laugh today?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a whole story here and i was waiting all day to tell it (oh, sorry for my english:sneaky2:) Today, early in the morning, i and my friends were waiting for lecture, and we were standing near the windows (it was on the 7 floor). Everything outside was pure white, full of snow everywhere... And there is a pretty big lawn by our department. And we looked at it, and saw, that it was something strange on it, sort of marks. When we gazed more intently at it, and we realized, it was footmarks on the snow! Not like common traces, but it was a word, a trully huge word (well, we managed to see it from the 7 floor, and thinking about that lawn size, i would have to say, that word was at least 8-12 metres width, and each letter about 3 metres height). And it had a little decorations around it, like footmarked spirals on the snow... It was very well done snow footmarking sign:naughty:

And you won't believe it :roftl: while i was trying to understand, what the sign meant, one of my friends ,,broke the code" faster (the word was upside down to us, and it was snowing outside), and the word was... MIKA :roftl: I was like :blink::shocked::roftl: When we looked at it it from different ways, and it really really was MIKA. I wanted to take picture of it, but because we were so high, my phone wasn't able to do that. And when the lecture was over, the footmarks were gone 'cause of snowing....

But... i still don't get it. Camon... I live in Lithuania (to say gently, not everybody here knows Mika (i mean, like majority of people really don't:sneaky2:... and a lot of who knows, don't like him, so...), and my university's department, even though it's in capital, is still like in the oustkirts of it. Mika is like unusable name in Lithuania, i know one girl, but it is like exeption... And, as i sad, a word had a spirals around it (it looked mikaish:wub2:). It was cold winter's day morning (and Monday) and it was snowing, so it was done before all the lectures... and it could have been done only by students... ohhh, i am going crazy :roftl: it just... it surely made my day (and my week):wub2: but... how could it happened?

So now I have summed up that, no matter how it had happened, all that story (could) mean, that somewhere near me a person is studying, who loves Mika as I do, so to say - friendly soul :wub2:

the annual report!

[YouTube]lI5AfN-i7_A[/YouTube]

That was classic! Loved it!

Okies, it didn't make me laugh today but it made me laugh a few days ago and I still think it's hilarious :roftl:

http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/adpAiKlp4haa3Lp1

The bits I laughed hardest at were at 0:30 and 0:40 :lmfao:...

I don't have any decent pics of Mika or the band here, so once I get home I'll find some and put the band in one :teehee:

EVERYTHING! I've been laughing all day! :lmfao:

:thumb_yello:

me too! I'm always laughing... in school too (when I see my teachers can I stop laughing? :roftl: me and my friends teachers calling big girls ;D ) and even in home.. and my brother calles me mad :original:

:lmao: