The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Waiting is the best thing to do. It doesn't change anything if you do it later. :wink2:

That's why I sent you a comment on mikasounds...I was worried about your hair. :naughty:

:huglove:

Yep:bleh:

:roftl: Thanks:huglove: I don't see it though:blink: Where are the comments?:aah:

Yeah:dunno:

I've tried 5 times and still not working:boxed:

I'll wait... I'm almost pulling my hair out.:naughty:

:crybaby: My LICM DVD is not getting validated :crybaby:

Yay, I'm not the only one :lol3:

I'm emailing the people for help.

Oh...ok...phew - there are many of you in the same position. Misery loves company. :aah:

I can't go back to the Mikasounds :boxed::dunno::no::crybaby::crybaby:

My computer writes

ERROR

The requested URL could not be retrieved

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.mikasounds.com/

The request or reply is too large.

If you are making a POST or PUT request, then the item you are trying to upload is too large.

If you are making a GET request, then the item you are trying to download is too large.

These limits have been established by the Internet Service Provider who operates this cache. Please contact them directly if you feel this is an error.

Your cache administrator is webmaster

I don't understand the problem :boxed::blink: can somebody explain to me please ? :emot-sad: did you already have this kind of problem ?

It didn't accept my Japanese copy of LICM, which is what I had nearest. I had to go through the arduous effort of unearthing my US copy. :naughty:

I emailed them and told them the Japanese copy doesn't seem to the in their database.

Anyhow, I vote that if someone does win this gig, they tell Mika that it will take place in Buenos Aires. :roftl:

so how do they know we have bought them ages ago if we didn't get codes since they wern't invented then and ALSO I can't even log in to the dam thing (I can get onto MS), but not this codes validation points bit, I don't even remember getting or making a password or even making an account with them, I thought I bought everything via sandbags :blink:

so how do they know we have bought them ages ago if we didn't get codes since they wern't invented then and ALSO I can't even log in to the dam thing (I can get onto MS), but not this codes validation points bit, I don't even remember getting or making a password or even making an account with them, I thought I bought everything via sandbags :blink:

although i didn't have a code for my life in cartoon motion dvd, it validated it. all i had to do is put it in my computer and hit "validate more" and it took it.

same with my songs of sorrow cd

now if only i could remember where my pdp dvd & licm cd are :naughty:

Edited by guylainem123

Mikasounds won't even let me login!! Not to mention I bought a bunch of stuff ages ago and didn't get a card with my EP. :crybaby:What can I do?? Is anyone else not able to log into MS?

although i didn't have a code for my life in cartoon motion dvd, it validated it. all i had to do is put it in my computer and hit "validate more" and it took it.

same with my songs of sorry cd

now if only i could remember where my pdp dvd & licm cd are :naughty:

:shocked: Guy!:naughty:

i think i lent my pdp to my niece & licm must be in the car :dunno:

:teehee:

You think?

Hmmm:teehee:

You shouldn't even be a mod now:mf_rosetinted::shun:

I just went downstairs to the garage, at 1am, to get my LICM copy and the Songs For Sorrow EP.:naughty:

Can someone help me?

When I get on MS, and I try to login, it sends me straight to the community page, but doesn't log me in and then in the omline now section, it lists me as online!!! IDK What to do!! :crybaby:

Can someone help me?

When I get on MS, and I try to login, it sends me straight to the community page, but doesn't log me in and then in the omline now section, it lists me as online!!! IDK What to do!! :crybaby:

:huglove: Are you on Internet Explorer?

Can someone help me?

i had the same problem, i ended up saying that i forgot my passcode. they emailed me a new one & then i was ok to get in

i think i lent my pdp to my niece & licm must be in the car :dunno:

:teehee:

You're not a real fan, G!:shocked:!

It's common knowledge a true fan won't lend Mika's DVDs/CDs not even to the Pope, and we do own 3 LICM,at least, one at home, one for the car and one at the office, not to mention iPods and other stuff...:mf_rosetinted::biggrin2:

Ok. So finally somethings worked:

-my LICM

and

-LICM dvd. :biggrin2:

But it still does not recognize:

-my Parc des Prince dvd

nor

-the Songs for Sorrow EP. :boxed:

I'm sitting around a messy table full of dvds and cds. My kids think I've gone mad after using 3 different computers and laptops.

You think?

Hmmm:teehee:

You shouldn't even be a mod now:mf_rosetinted::shun:

I just went downstairs to the garage, at 1am, to get my LICM copy and the Songs For Sorrow EP.:naughty:

i guess i shouldn't be :naughty:

i put them on my zen player, that's why i'm not sure where my cd is :wink2:

i had the same problem, i ended up saying that i forgot my passcode. they emailed me a new one & then i was ok to get in

but where do you see that? It doesn't even give that as an option. :tears:

Ok. So finally somethings worked:

-my LICM

and

-LICM dvd. :biggrin2:

But it still does not recognize:

-my Parc des Prince dvd

nor

-the Songs for Sorrow EP. :boxed:

I'm sitting around a messy table full of dvds and cds. My kids think I've gone mad after using 3 different computers and laptops.

try your songs of sorrow again later, mine worked no problem :dunno:

but where do you see that? It doesn't even give that as an option. :tears:

where it asked you to type your email and password. underneath, it says "forgot your password" and hit there