The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

hey,

when I uploaded a picture,I didn't got points but when I posted a comment after I uploaded the picture i got points for that.

Did you got your points immediately after uploading?

I have not received any point after uploading photos. And after the comment too they have not appeared. Only 5 points for the comment

I have just written the comment to Mika about it.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have not received any point after uploading photos. And after the comment too they have not appeared. Only 5 points for the comment

I have just written the comment to Mika about it.

It seems you receive points for comments immediately, but points for pictures and videos are delayed until the pictures and videos are approved.

It seems you receive points for comments immediately, but points for pictures and videos are delayed until the pictures and videos are approved.

Do you happen to know anything about the issues with validating the LICM DVD? :blink:

You so think? Why others do not speak about such?

52nd place. Realistically speaking, I am NOT going to stay at that place for very long. :roftl:

:roftl: right! 'cause now i'm 52nd.

aaw i was the 5th last night...was making me happy :naughty:

yep.. the lastest version. and yes, i have the latest free java installed. i dont know what the problem is :blink:

Is there another browser you can use? The same thing was happening to me when I used Firefox:naughty:

on the right, under the player :wink2:

But you have to be logged in? :freak:

my account didn't work for quite a while now, but didn't bother resolving this because I couldn't get used to the way the site worked.:boxed:

I've always prefered MFC to it.

My mum is the points-collector tehnically, but she has changed her account twice because it would always say: incorrect password.

Anyway I have around 10 000 - 12 000 points.

My DVDs validation went just fine last night, even if the LICM one was bought from Romania and has a huge sign on the cover saying: "Special edition for Romania" :sneaky2: . I thought it'd show it's "speciality" by not being able to be validated, but it was just fine. :dunno:

The PDP...is from amazon...again just fine.

And the SFS again just fine.

:biggrin2:

Hi friends!!!

Sorry, where can I find the code to validate de SFS Digital download? I received 2 emails from Island tunes back in May, but I just can't see the code :blink:

I think they're supposed to email them out sometime today, but don't get your hopes up :naughty:

Hi friends!!!

Sorry, where can I find the code to validate de SFS Digital download? I received 2 emails from Island tunes back in May, but I just can't see the code :blink:

Even if I don't have the Digital SFS, I imagine the codes were supposed to be shown in those e-mails, just like they were in the e-mails confirming the concert tickets.

If they're not obviously pointed out as: SPECIAL CODES...then I don't know. :dunno:

Hi guys! :bye:

I want to ask something ( and I don't know if you wrote it on previous posts)..

My question is: how can I do to validate points for LICM and for PDP DVD? :blink:

Hope that you reply to me!!! :original:

I GOT THIS ONE!

It sounds stupid but it works:

1. you put your CD/DVD into the computer

2. you go to Mika's Magic Numbers and log in

3. you click: "Validate More"

4.you click: "LICM cd"icon for the LICM CD and "PDP DVD"icon for the PDP DVD

and it'll automatically validate them

*in case it says you need a plug-in or activate your JAVA thingie, you;ll have to activate them.

**it works better with Internet Explorer

That's the way it worked for me.

P.S. I'm on the 34th place! :aah:

I GOT THIS ONE!

It sounds stupid but it works:

1. you put your CD/DVD into the computer

2. you go to Mika's Magic Numbers and log in

3. you click: "Validate More"

4.you click: "LICM cd"icon for the LICM CD and "PDP DVD"icon for the PDP DVD

and it'll automatically validate them

*in case it says you need a plug-in or activate your JAVA thingie, you;ll have to activate them.

**it works better with Internet Explorer

That's the way it worked for me.

P.S. I'm on the 34th place! :aah:

is THAT how you do it?! :doh:

THANKYOU!! i so owe you one :huglove: