The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

same here, I don't have a code for my t-shirt :sad:

I've no problems with the dvd's & cd's so far :)

Maybe you guys with the shirt should put the t-shirt into the computer to get validated too! Like the CD's and the DVD's :dunno:

Is that you Bianca?:roftl::naughty:

I wish I were! :das:

:roftl:

bloody lucky nerd

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys I'm really losing my patience with this. It won't let me sign in and I'm quite close to ripping my hair out...

I know I joined up when the website first aired...I even tried searching myself but the search button doesn't work for me :furious:

Can anyone else search "CazGirl" on Mikasounds for me please to just confirm that I do ACTUALLY exist on there?

I don't want to create a new account because I purchased tickets for sadler's wells on there ages ago and that means points...

It would take me roughly 7000 image uploads to reach my goal - I'd have to include Christmas trees and the pics of my brother's graduation - oh and wait, I have attended a wedding ceremony recently... :roftl:

ah, so it's good i'm always taking so many pix with my digicam, as it doesn't cost money to develop the film like it used to with old cameras... let's see, about 600 pix from my rome holiday (i'm sure all the detail pix of the frescos in churches+museums will look great on ms :bleh:), 800 from australia... yup, i see the champagne meet+greet or private gig coming closer. :naughty:

Guys I'm really losing my patience with this. It won't let me sign in and I'm quite close to ripping my hair out...

I know I joined up when the website first aired...I even tried searching myself but the search button doesn't work for me :furious:

Can anyone else search "CazGirl" on Mikasounds for me please to just confirm that I do ACTUALLY exist on there?

I don't want to create a new account because I purchased tickets for sadler's wells on there ages ago and that means points...

i searched for you on MS, and you do exist. ;)

have you tried different browsers yet? since yesterday, MS keeps crashing for me in IE and opera, it only works in firefox.

just searched and I can confirm you do exist on MS Caz :wink2:

mikasounds Gonna set up a website Twitter acc for all probs and queries. As it's important to get things fixed and keep this one free for other stuff

1 minute ago from Tweetie

Maybe you guys with the shirt should put the t-shirt into the computer to get validated too! Like the CD's and the DVD's :dunno:

I wish I were! :das:

bloody lucky nerd

I tried it but it doesn't work :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I wouldn't be concerned about Mika and deadlines :lmfao:

Post of the day. :bow:

The only thing I'd want out of this is that signed artwork.

Me, too. :blush-anim-cl:

It would take me roughly 7000 image uploads to reach my goal - I'd have to include Christmas trees and the pics of my brother's graduation - oh and wait, I have attended a wedding ceremony recently... :roftl:

mikasounds Gonna set up a website Twitter acc for all probs and queries. As it's important to get things fixed and keep this one free for other stuff

1 minute ago from Tweetie

We have already annoyed the crap out of him!!! :lmfao:

Is anyone having a problem with logging in at Mikasounds? I've even changed my password, and it's not letting me log in! Is it just me?

I can log in fine... What browser are you using? Also, the usernames at MS are case sensitive. Meaning that Becky, BECKY BeCkY, becky, etc. are all classed as different users. It's the opposite here. You could log in as any one of those caps/lowercase combinations of your username with your pasword, and be directed to the same account. =]

I can log in fine... What browser are you using? Also, the usernames at MS are case sensitive. Meaning that Becky, BECKY BeCkY, becky, etc. are all classed as different users. It's the opposite here. You could log in as any one of those caps/lowercase combinations of your username with your pasword, and be directed to the same account. =]

Can logg in fine too and ts even fast for a change :shocked:

you are there caz , do u want me to ask push if he can help u out ?

I'm logging in with my email though =/ Gah. I'll try later. Thank you, though =)