The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

I solved my Code problems!!

I usually use Firefox browser, so I changed to Internet Explorer, signed in again, and ta dah!! I could validate everything!! Not that I have much to validate, but anyway, it is nice to have found a solution.:thumb_yello:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is weird, because I left a few comments, but I didn't get points for it. :blink:

It's wierd, when I comment, sometimes I get points immediately and sometimes I have to wait for them to be approved. Just hang in there!:wink2:

just got my magic numbers emailed to me ... not that it helped much im now .... 109 th !

You got them emailed to you!?! For sfs or merch? Cause I've gotten both and haven't seen any points. . . . What if we bought tickets through the venue? And where is that twitter account mika promised to anwser all these questions?!?:aah:

You got them emailed to you!?! For sfs or merch? Cause I've gotten both and haven't seen any points. . . . What if we bought tickets through the venue? And where is that twitter account mika promised to anwser all these questions?!?:aah:

i got it for digital version of the Songs For Sorrow EP , i aint got any merch cause glasgow wasnt special enough to visit on his accoustic tour :sneaky2:

Oh yes, I understand that. :mf_rosetinted: I said I didn't like the points, so in that case.. I'm sure Mika feels offended. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

IT drives me crazy how closely they sensor something!! I mean, the site is for us to give feedback and they erase anything slightly negative!! :doh:

I once pointed out that they didn't even bother to list Erase under LICM and they didn't approve it, but the second time I commented on it they left it:teehee:

I think there is a glitch with comments. I used to try to leave a comment for one of my friends, back in May, and every time, it would post only half the sentence. Then I would go back and it had gone, and no matter how many different times, it always did the same thing, just half the sentence. Then one time I completely changed the sentence and it went through fine and stayed there. (It was a joke I wanted to tell her)

And other times other comments don't appear at all, so I think it is random. But that might change, now that they are monitoring more closely.

And it appears that I have now taken the coveted position 109. :lmao:

Edit: and lost it.

Edited by Blue Sky

:dunno:Anyone has a code they got at a gig while buying merch but that doesn't work?

the code you got on that little card at the merch desk shall be redeemed as 't-shirt'.

please, read first post of this thread everytime you have doubts, almost everything is listed there :thumb_yello:

I have to install Java 16.something.something to get my LICM points.. :aah: See how much I do for you, Mika? :mf_rosetinted:

Oh....what a self-sacrifice!!!!! :lmao:

Okay, just joking....:biggrin2:.....anyway....I registrated loooong ago....and I got avatar...got pictures....but I've got 500 points.....it's absolutely not fair....or maybe I'm just too bad at mathematics? :boxed::roftl:

To get more points than 500 you have to upload your avatar again, as well as your pictures.

The problem is that I have no idea how to install java, and the way it's in the instruction doesn't work. :no:

It is self-sacrifice, btw, because I also had to install two other things so I could listen to BBC2 iPlayer to hear We Are Golden. :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

To get more points than 500 you have to upload your avatar again, as well as your pictures.

The problem is that I have no idea how to install java, and the way it's in the instruction doesn't work. :no:

It is self-sacrifice, btw, because I also had to install two other things so I could listen to BBC2 iPlayer to hear We Are Golden. :roftl::mf_rosetinted:

Anyway...yeah it's really annoying that you have to download tons of players and plug-ins to listen/watch stuff on certain sites...

I have Java....but I dunno when/who downloaded it..:biggrin2:

Oh....what a self-sacrifice!!!!! :lmao:

Okay, just joking....:biggrin2:.....anyway....I registrated loooong ago....and I got avatar...got pictures....but I've got 500 points.....it's absolutely not fair....or maybe I'm just too bad at mathematics? :boxed::roftl:

No, unfortunately, you don't get points for things that you did

in the past, except for registering on Mikasounds. You only get

points for actions you take moving forward...

just got my magic numbers emailed to me ... not that it helped much im now .... 109 th !

Well, Sheena, someone at PUSH described this to me as a marathon,

not a sprint... which I took to mean that the program is going to

go on a while, so you'll have some time to acquire more points. :thumb_yello:

They opted to do a HELP page instead here:

http://www.mikasounds.com/help

Question: I don't know if it's been answered.

Say for example, Iiiii....got to the point where...I dunno, managed to received the platinum disc or whatever. If I got that disc, would the points go back down to zero and I'd have to start all over again? Or would the points stay there?

Question: I don't know if it's been answered.

Say for example, Iiiii....got to the point where...I dunno, managed to received the platinum disc or whatever. If I got that disc, would the points go back down to zero and I'd have to start all over again? Or would the points stay there?

As I understand it, Caz, the points "unlock" the different levels of

prizes. So I don't think your points "re-set" or go back to zero. You

just reach that level, and then keep going on... onward, toward that

private gig :naughty: