The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone managed to validate their CD's? I have tried both with IE and MF but neither of them worked. :sneaky2:

Mika owes me 4000 points. :naughty:

OK with CD but it won't validate the DVDs :roftl:

I think it only validates DVDs if your computer has a DVD playing program. Cuz when I tried with my mom's computer it didn't work (she doesn't have a DVD program) and then I tried with my sister's and it did work, and she does have a program for playing DVDs.

I have LiCM bought on iTunes, but when i try and get it to check it says I don't.

I've opened up iTunes and tried.

I've played a Mika LiCM song and tried.

No cigar.

:sad:

Hmm I bought LICM from Virgin downloads when it was still alive, so no points for my digital version. :sneaky2:

It's rude and unfair, really. But I think it's impossible to track all the photos you have in your PC and remember where they are from. :boxed:

They should set the rule that you can only upload your own photos taken at gigs, during the gig itself or when you meet the artist. This is the only way to avoid people uploading somebody else's photos.

But I think the point in uploading on Mikasounds is sharing stuff, so... :dunno:

Yup.. and sharing means sharing what is yours not others..:boxed: Mika said it's like our personal myspace in one of his vlogs.. so it's where perhaps we can learn more about each other besides sharing things about Mika.. anyway copyright issue is not farfetched.. I can understand if the person is under age and is oblivious of copyright laws or common courtesy (I'm not saying under age kids have no common courtesy btw).

Yeah, someone is uploading a sh*tload of videos that aren't theirs :sneaky2::furious:

And there's not really anything we can do :tears:

I think if ppl are affected by this.. they should try to contact the 'thief' and give them the chance to take it down.. if they don't then the 'thief' should be reported..:sneaky2: I'm still waiting for a response from ppl that uploaded mine. I'm being kind..i'm giving them another week..

I doubt this, but do we only get points if we pre-order the new album from Sandbag :boxed: (which I'm sure not many people will anyway :naughty: ) or will it be okay just like the previous CDs/DVDs that were bought from various stores and amazon and such?

I doubt this, but do we only get points if we pre-order the new album from Sandbag :boxed: (which I'm sure not many people will anyway :naughty: ) or will it be okay just like the previous CDs/DVDs that were bought from various stores and amazon and such?

I dont know .. but my "guess" is , just like the previous releases ... doesnt matter where you buy the computer will read it and load the points up:thumb_yello:

I dont know .. but my "guess" is , just like the previous releases ... doesnt matter where you buy the computer will read it and load the points up:thumb_yello:

Yeah I think so too. Thanks :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
Just noticed that the leader has got now 82,880 points :naughty: Do we know who she/he is? :rolls_eyes:

:no: You'd think if it was an MFC'er they would have said by now ... but nope .... nothing :wink2:

Maybe it really is a huge Mika fan ... who isn't an MFC'er :shocked:

If it was me, which sadly it isn't, I think I'd keep it quiet. I can imagine that there would be someone who starts have a go at them, accusing them of cheating or simply beging to be allowed to attend the private gig if they win it.

Either Perez or Scott Mills:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

:no: You'd think if it was an MFC'er they would have said by now ... but nope .... nothing :wink2:

Maybe it really is a huge Mika fan ... who isn't an MFC'er :shocked:

An MFCer would tell the other fans only if she/he were trying to commit suicide. :wink2:

If it was me, which sadly it isn't, I think I'd keep it quiet. I can imagine that there would be someone who starts have a go at them, accusing them of cheating or simply beging to be allowed to attend the private gig if they win it.

*agrees* :poke:

ummm I have a question about the Mikas Magic Number thing..

so, I'm trying to validate the 2 concert DVDs (PDP and LICM) but after I put them in and I click "OK" like it says to..it does nothing...:dunno: so I'm not sure what I should do now :boxed:

I have LiCM bought on iTunes, but when i try and get it to check it says I don't.

I've opened up iTunes and tried.

I've played a Mika LiCM song and tried.

No cigar.

:sad:

you can contact Push Entertainment : support@pushentertainment.com

Have you already got an answer? I cannot validate my iTunes LiCM either, and they (Push Entertainment) didn't answer my mail...

ummm I have a question about the Mikas Magic Number thing..

so, I'm trying to validate the 2 concert DVDs (PDP and LICM) but after I put them in and I click "OK" like it says to..it does nothing...:dunno: so I'm not sure what I should do now :boxed:

Have you written to them? support@pushentertainment.com

I'm hugely disappointed that I've dropped out of the top 200 while I've been away this summer.

But not so much that I'll lose sleep over it. Or fly to the States in October :boxed:

:roftl: Oh come on, Ruth! We've not met yet -- how about a jaunt to NYC?

:wink2:

Have you already got an answer? I cannot validate my iTunes LiCM either, and they (Push Entertainment) didn't answer my mail...

Hmm, when did you write? I know that Simon over there has been

away for holiday... he's back this week, though. Probably catching up

on emails. Maybe you should send him another, in case yours got buried?

Hey, guys, have you noticed that they don;t give out 500 points anymore for entering the WAG competition? :shocked:

I did notice that, and also that it says 250 points for the WAG CD -- seems

like it ought to be more for that... I may drop them a line to see what's up...

:blink: