The Codes and the Points.

CazGirl

I did notice that, and also that it says 250 points for the WAG CD -- seems

like it ought to be more for that... I may drop them a line to see what's up...

:blink:

I'm assuming that's for the WAG single? It's not limited or anything the way the SFS EP was so perhaps 250 is appropate for it?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everybody !

Since 3 weeks, I can't login into Mikasounds. When I try to log in, a message appears :

It appears that you are not an active user. Please contact us for more information.

I wrote a mail to info@mikasounds.com, and notifications@mikasounds.com, 2 weeks ago, but no answer...

Can you help me please?

You must be patient.

I got my second EP today, more than three months after the order. :biggrin2:

Anyway, judging from Sandbag's emails, they still can't make a distinction between EP+Book and Digital EP. How on earth is that possible? :blink:

You must be patient.

I got my second EP today, more than three months after the order. :biggrin2:

Anyway, judging from Sandbag's emails, they still can't make a distinction between EP+Book and Digital EP. How on earth is that possible? :blink:

no. it's not a time question...they're checking some accounts

3 weeks ago, I uploaded some images of Mika in Paris, for his gig in Zenith, in 2007. Three days after publication, this message appears when I try to log in :

It appears that you're not an active user....

But why ? It's my pics, it's Mika, I've seen people who publish pics (without the rights of pics, but they've been approved).

So what's the problem ? I will loose all of my MIKA points, with my 3 tickets gig, and all the CD's I've validated before...(3 weeks ago I was 108th)

Help me please, I wrote an email to support@pushentertainment.com and no answer too...

you don't lose your points...

they will re-open your account, but you've to wait their answer.

When they close my account I sent an e-mail to support@... and they told me "Your account was temporarily shut down as it was one of a small number of accounts identified as uploading a large amount of very similar images and comments in an attempt to get as many Mika's Magic Numbers points as possible" .

In my case it was not true...cause I didn't upload much more than 10 comments... and my pics was all right. The problem was that another account appear instead of mine when I tried to enter with my password. it's strange but true.. one day before they closed my account I could see the private account of a france girl.. I dunno who...but I saw personal albums with no gigs, no mika or mika's cover album repeated twice, three times etc... so I understood why they closed mine.

I explained this and they reopened my account. the points was ok.

if you're sure your pics are ok tell them.

Edited by Giulietta

:roftl: Oh come on, Ruth! We've not met yet -- how about a jaunt to NYC?

:wink2:

I am tempted because ALL my children will be in the States soon - Nell flew out today to California to go sky diving, Sam goes in 3 weeks to work in Arizona for 6 months and my firstborn, Jack, is getting married in Las Vegas - by Elvis, I believe - in December.

But, no, if I'm not going for that I really can't go for Mika. We will meet deb, eventually :)

ah so i in fact wasn't the only one who had that problem! i also was "not an active user" for 2 weeks, until they finally unlocked my account again! write dcdeb about it, she helped me by contacting them, and 3 days later i could log on again.

do you really think it's because of the pix you upload? then why the heck don't they tell us and ask us about it? :blink: i uploaded lots of pix too, but they're all my own, and what does "similar pix" mean after all? if i upload 20 pix on which mika is wearing a white-with-gold-shirt, they're not similar to me, because he looks different on each pic - but maybe they see that in a different way? :blink: and if they say ppl do that to collect points, then what about the person who has over 100,000 meanwhile, and it's getting a lot more each day?! i figured it was a technical mistake that my account was closed, and they also didn't write anything to me like they wrote to giulietta - i'd be really angry and disappointed if i found out that they blocked my account, only because i uploaded my own mika photos! :sneaky2:

i'd be really angry and disappointed if i found out that they blocked my account, only because i uploaded my own mika photos! :sneaky2:

I'd be angry too since you're one of the few people on there with a large quantity of pics that actually belong to you and aren't stolen from someone else!

ah so i in fact wasn't the only one who had that problem! i also was "not an active user" for 2 weeks, until they finally unlocked my account again! write dcdeb about it, she helped me by contacting them, and 3 days later i could log on again.

do you really think it's because of the pix you upload? then why the heck don't they tell us and ask us about it? :blink: i uploaded lots of pix too, but they're all my own, and what does "similar pix" mean after all? if i upload 20 pix on which mika is wearing a white-with-gold-shirt, they're not similar to me, because he looks different on each pic - but maybe they see that in a different way? :blink: and if they say ppl do that to collect points, then what about the person who has over 100,000 meanwhile, and it's getting a lot more each day?! i figured it was a technical mistake that my account was closed, and they also didn't write anything to me like they wrote to giulietta - i'd be really angry and disappointed if i found out that they blocked my account, only because i uploaded my own mika photos! :sneaky2:

I think the same. I can only suppose a technical mistake as I explained in my case.I saw lot of pics stolen from mika's interview, "google images", cover albums, magazines pictures, etc... and when I received that mail I felt really offended.I'm not in the top positions.. I don't put everyday new stuff..I don't comment too much ...and than ...I saw that in only one day the leader increase in score 10,000 points!!!!better to check someone else..

Hey, I have a question:

I wanted to upload some of my pics from the showcase Wednessday, so I made the pics smaller etc so I could upload them on Mikasounds. Uploading them is no problem, but then it says "unapproved" immediately :boxed: I believe Droopsy has the same problem... Is this normal? Because last time I uploaded pics they were approved after a little while I believe and now they stay 'unapproved' :blink:

It could take many days for them to be approved. In fact I think I had pics that went unapproved for over a month and I was in there during the beta testing phase so they didn't even have any other pics to approve when I first uploaded them. :naughty:

It could take many days for them to be approved. In fact I think I had pics that went unapproved for over a month and I was in there during the beta testing phase so they didn't even have any other pics to approve when I first uploaded them. :naughty:

It's just, I believe that last time there stood something like "pending..." (or something like that) and now it's immediately "unapproved". But maybe you're right and I'm just too impatient :aah:

It's just, I believe that last time there stood something like "pending..." (or something like that) and now it's immediately "unapproved". But maybe you're right and I'm just too impatient :aah:

Yes I do believe it was pending. You could email and ask them if they've been rejected for some reason.