• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even want to IMAGINE the visual of Mika in white Y-fronts!! Or anyone else for that matter :sneaky2:. They just have to be the most unflattering piece of clothing ever, and I mean that even if one has the body of a greek god! :blink:

Well, my partner, who is no Greek god, looks pretty good in them :blush-anim-cl: ...

As for Sire :confused: ... no, you're right, it doesn't bear imagining :shocked: .

Ax, we'll have to find ourselves new fantasies :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

Well, my partner, who is no Greek god, looks pretty good in them :blush-anim-cl: ...

As for Sire :confused: ... no, you're right, it doesn't bear imagining :shocked: .

Ax, we'll have to find ourselves new fantasies :wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

White G-string :naughty: or white latex boxers perhaps :freak:

damn, stupid me told mika a wrong number! :doh: i remembered 30 on the list, but guess that was 2 weeks ago or so, or maybe i only counted the "yes"... anyway, i met him today in munich, and told him i would've loved to come to itunes but job got in the way... also told him there'd be a lot of you travelling there without having tickets, and he said he's organizing some tickets for you. he asked me how many there were, and i said about 30. just tweetet him that it's more, but i doubt that everyone will get one. he said sth about 10 tickets first, then said that 30 should be possible (but didn't sound like more would be possible!).

he said something about a secret code he'd post on twitter and the first people who'd find out would be the ones to get tickets. whatever he meant by that, i didn't quite get what exactly he was talking about. :dunno: sorry that i don't have more info for you, but at least he's really organizing something. guess i should've asked him though about when that will be. :naughty:

oh yes, and he said it would be live on tv, itv2 or something like that?

The code thing, would that be similar to the way La Poission Rouge did it?

They did a thing where you had to find the code on their site, and send it back by email to get tickets for the NYC gig.

On Twitter Mika said whoever comes up with the craziest new title for his album will win tickets to the iTunes Festival.

Oh yeah!

Forgot about that:naughty:

Still waiting to see if Riding the Golden Donkey made any impression!:roftl::roftl::roftl:

That's such a dubious album title Rose!:teehee:

I know, but it wasn't til after I wrote it that I thought about it, and realised:naughty:

But it's done now, hope he hasn't taken offence:teehee:

I know, but it wasn't til after I wrote it that I thought about it, and realised:naughty:

But it's done now, hope he hasn't taken offence:teehee:

Oh, I'm sure he won't, he's the one who says luuurv da donkey, ain't he???:mf_rosetinted:

Could we stay a bit on topic please?

:thumb_yello:

You're a very cruel woman, Niki :tears: : no tickets :no: , no fairy bringing them over :no: , no drooly undies fantasies :no: ?

What is left to us :crybaby: ?

Ax, if we run dry of ideas, I think we should watch The Rocky Horror Picture Show again, you know, when Dr F's creature comes to life, he is wearing... sorry, Niki :blush-anim-cl: , it grows on you.

Cheers,

Id3

A very cynical thought has just crossed my mind :shocked: : imagine Sire was waiting until the end of the ticketmaster auction, to make sure that the tickets reach flattering heights :wink2: ?

But that would imply that he knows what's going on, knows his knee from his elbow, ticketwise... nah :rolls_eyes: !

Cheers,

Id3

Anyroad, if he does know his knee form his elbow and his vagueness was strategy, it's not working, man : 8 hours before the auction stops and current minimum bid per ticket only a puny 80 pds :naughty: ...

Cheers,

Id3

2 hours and 24 minutes to go and only 80 pounds per ticket... I am so disappointed in you, guys, Sire is not going to be pleased :no::mad: !

Cheers,

Id3

What's the matter, have you bid and are now regretting it? Want us to outbid you and relieve you of your obligation?

Sorry, no can do. :aah:

no! i win it! i wrote acne cream and ackward dream :naughty:

:floor:

It is so 'spot on' (:biggrin2:) that if he can't change the album title to it now, he'll probably write another teenage album just to have one with this title...:naughty: