So would I .... Itunes are as bad as Mika at answering emails or sending them ... cos' even though I've won tickets ... I don't actually have them yet .... :aah: I shall be emailing them everyday until they send me my bloody E-ticket ..... I'm getting abit stressed now :(

I thought you won through Cokezone, not iTunes- shouldn't you be emailing them?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought you won through Cokezone, not iTunes- shouldn't you be emailing them?

I've contacted both .... :aah: It's just on the cokezone email it says they've sent my details to Itunes who will be in contact with me to send me my eticket - so as far as cokezone goes ... I have the email I need from them ... it's Itunes who are holding me up now ... I need both email's to get in .... I still have days for them to send it so am not too worried yet ... I'm sure they'll send me it ... they'd better :aah:

Here here ... cos' the day Mika is happy for his fans to shell out £85.00 on a ticket is the day I jump ship ... I haven't done it for Madonna or any other artist I like ... I won't do it for him either .... concert prices nowadays are a flipping joke anyway :aah:

:(

Flattered, most certainly :blush-anim-cl: .

He is an am!bitous artist, wanting to make it, go very high, already on his way there, and every single sign that it's happening and that his talent is acknowledged must delight him :dance_man: .

Forunately we don't all react in the same way, or we would be a very boring bunch of fans.

I don't think I would roam the planet as Sara does, still I am very happy for her and, obnoxious as I am, I would never criticise her when she is at her most decadent :wink2: .

Or we could also argue that 40 pds for the acoustic tour tickets -that's what they more or less cost, wasn't it ?- is a shame because with that money you could feed some families for a week...

The value of anything is in the eye of its buyers and they have every right to spend their money as they see fit. And enjoyable.

Cheers,

Id3

By 'being privileged', and I will remind you of the fact that I was answering Laurel's post complaining about the tickets not having reached her yet, not commenting on the number of gigs per country, I only meant that at least you UK residents don't have to queue up to get your bleeding tickets :sneaky2: , they are sent to you.

They are not outside the UK, which seetickets, for instance, didn't have the honesty to warn us about and I gave up on Latitude for that reason and offered my ticket for free to a friend of mine.

Sandbag did try to send them, with their usual efficiency :roftl: , but apparently many outside UK residents didn't receive them on time and had to collect them at the box office.

In the same way, and although I don't keep tabs, most UK residents seem to have received their Songs for Sorrow eps, some of them a few weeks ago, I have just received mine :pbjt: but some people are still waiting for theirs.

I'll admit that the word 'privileged' was not appropriate : actually, receiving what you have paid for is just normal service... only some of us don't get it, some of us do.

As a French comedian said in a sketch : 'We are all equal, some people are just more equal than others' :lmao: .

Cheers,

Id3

Ah, I see :biggrin2:, I thought that you were going on about the UK being privileged about gigs, etc, as it has been posted on mfc before, hence why I said what I did.

I do agree that some of these ticket agencies are far from what I would expect to be a "decent" standard; You'd think that they would offer an overseas shipping option if required, like many other ticket agencies do. When I bought tickets for gigs in the NL and Germany I had absolutely no problems at all. I really don't get it :blink:.

Why, love ? Why still... and why won't it last long :confused: ?

:biggrin2:

You don't want me to say anything? :blink:

I don't think 85 pounds is too much. Free is better, of course. I cannot make it, but I would have paid that... :naughty:

The thing is, ID3, that noone is complaining about you wanting to spend a fortune on these tickets, that is your own choice and it's not our job to critisize or judge that. I do, however, have a problem with the way that you try to trick others into doing the same. You don't know if Mika would give a hoot abour this, so please stop writing as if you did. I'm not gonna change my opinion on anything or buy something based on what Mika would find flattering, but it annoys me to see you constantly posting this kind of rubbish. Would you get some sort of perverted satisfaction out of a youngling spending all their savings on something that was supposed to be for free or what the hell is your aim with this?

By 'being privileged', and I will remind you of the fact that I was answering Laurel's post complaining about the tickets not having reached her yet, not commenting on the number of gigs per country, I only meant that at least you UK residents don't have to queue up to get your bleeding tickets :sneaky2: , they are sent to you.

They are not outside the UK, which seetickets, for instance, didn't have the honesty to warn us about and I gave up on Latitude for that reason and offered my ticket for free to a friend of mine.

Sandbag did try to send them, with their usual efficiency :roftl: , but apparently many outside UK residents didn't receive them on time and had to collect them at the box office.

In the same way, and although I don't keep tabs, most UK residents seem to have received their Songs for Sorrow eps, some of them a few weeks ago, I have just received mine :pbjt: but some people are still waiting for theirs.

I'll admit that the word 'privileged' was not appropriate : actually, receiving what you have paid for is just normal service... only some of us don't get it, some of us do.

As a French comedian said in a sketch : 'We are all equal, some people are just more equal than others' :lmao: .

Cheers,

Id3

As it turned out, you could buy tickets for Latitude on the day. That's how I got in.

I'm still like

4796.pjpeg

but it won't last long however :naughty:

:blink:Why is that? Why can't you just say whatever it is?

Cheers,

Id3

Aye, exactly. What, when, where, why :biggrin2:.

I've contacted both .... :aah: It's just on the cokezone email it says they've sent my details to Itunes who will be in contact with me to send me my eticket - so as far as cokezone goes ... I have the email I need from them ... it's Itunes who are holding me up now ... I need both email's to get in .... I still have days for them to send it so am not too worried yet ... I'm sure they'll send me it ... they'd better :aah:

:lmao:

Sorry, I shouldn't be laughing, especially as we have all been there, yours truly included, but they are brilliant at that little game :thumb_yello: : sorry, we have done our job, it's the other guys you should contact now... or : sorry, we are so ready to send you your ticket/ep/badges we have already licked the stamps, but the manufacturer hasn't sent them to us yet, so we are stuck.

Of course you'll get them, no question about it, and if you don't, see JCD on the day of the gig, HE'll sort things out for you.

He may not be a fairy, Ticket or otherwise, but he is a wizard :bow: .

Cheers,

Id3

I don't want a theme, I want a ticket :emot-sad:

Me too!!

:sneaky2:

Mika loves to tell us what to do doesn't he?

And I love not to do it.

NOBODY tells me what to wear! Not even Mika!:naughty:

Yes, the underground is the worst

I LOVE the underground! I could spend all day going round and round on it :naughty: Seriously I could!

That's why I'd love it if next tour, he does venues like Bournemouth and Plymouth, and Bristol would be a dream for me. The Sugababes play there EVERY tour, and they've been going for years. I don't know why Mika won't play there?

Dream gigs for me too Rose.:thumb_yello:

Plymouth was great for me even though I didn't get to see him after.

I don't think 85 pounds is too much. Free is better, of course. I cannot make it, but I would have paid that... :naughty:

Would you like to swap bank accounts, and then say that?

There's a recession on, and as ID3 said, a £26 ticket could feed a family for a week (just about).

£85 for a ticket is extortionate in this current climate!

Oooh ID3, the SW tickets were £27:wink2:

The thing is, ID3, that noone is complaining about you wanting to spend a fortune on these tickets, that is your own choice and it's not our job to critisize or judge that. I do, however, have a problem with the way that you try to trick others into doing the same. You don't know if Mika would give a hoot abour this, so please stop writing as if you did. I'm not gonna change my opinion on anything or buy something based on what Mika would find flattering, but it annoys me to see you constantly posting this kind of rubbish. Would you get some sort of perverted satisfaction out of a youngling spending all their savings on something that was supposed to be for free or what the hell is your aim with this?

I should hope not, especially as I didn't bid for myself but for somebody else who was out of reach of the Internet at the time.

I have more respect for people's intelligence, I know that teasing them -it was a joke, not anyone can take them obviously- wouldn't make them bid one inch higher.

I don't KNOW what Mica would think about it, I just listen, watch, and not only when he is performing. I think he is 'frighteningly', to borrow the word from a journalist, ambitious, and that's a blessing or we wouldn't be enjoying his music. I don't get less pleasure from his talent because I believe that he is not a Mother Teresa in tight pants.

I don't get satisfaction out of people -whether they are young or old- spending all their savings on a gig ticket, and it's none or my -our- business, but I certainly wouldn't judge them if they did, and enjoyed it thoroughly.

It would be mad, but madness doesn't make me uncomfortable, especially sweet madness, the kind of madness that doesn't hurt others.

Cheers,

Id3

Please excuse me, I have nothing interesting to say (doesn't usually stop me from posting) but I am leaving now and just need to post so that I know where to pick the thread up again..............I don't want to miss anything vital:biggrin2:

SHE can't afford it. SHE doesn't judge.

Love, you are wise beyond your years. You are -or should be- an example to us all :bow::wink2: .

Cheers,

Id3

Please excuse me, I have nothing interesting to say (doesn't usually stop me from posting) but I am leaving now and just need to post so that I know where to pick the thread up again..............I don't want to miss anything vital:biggrin2:

Sweet dreams :wink2: ... may the Ticket Fairy look after you.

Cheers,

Id3

Sweet dreams :wink2: ... may the Ticket Fairy look after you.

Cheers,

Id3

Thank you...................OWWW that would be nice wouldn't it.............I will check under the pillow in the morning just in case............Deb knows where I live:naughty:

:blink:Why is that? Why can't you just say whatever it is?[/color]

You both know why :wink2:

Would you like to swap bank accounts, and then say that?

There's a recession on, and as ID3 said, a £26 ticket could feed a family for a week (just about).

£85 for a ticket is extortionate in this current climate!

Oooh ID3, the SW tickets were £27:wink2:

I'm so sorry things are going wrong economically speaking. They are for me too, and I see that everyday at work (can't believe I'm saying this) for I work at the state unemployment office or something like that (funny :biggrin2: - I can afford Mika's gigs thanks to it, so I won't complain). I know what it is, and am sorry, again, but... if someone can afford a 100 pounds ticket, I think he/she is allowed to do it, don't you think?

SHE can't afford it. SHE doesn't judge.

Love, you are wise beyond your years. You are -or should be- an example to us all :bow::wink2: .

When I say I cannot make it, I mean I cannot be there, desafortunadamente :naughty:

I LOVE the underground! I could spend all day going round and round on it :naughty: Seriously I could!

Well, I don't mind it per se, but using it at rush hour and then always having to go home early because it closes so damn early at night is not ideal, and it really frustrates me. Other large cities have 24 hours underground and London should really have that, it's really bad that it doesn't :shocked:.

Just quoting cause your post cracked me up.

You both know why :wink2:

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about :aah:, but I sure don't "know why".