• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OOh congrats Jennie! You are the first of our little gang I think. How did you win?

I'm not sure...just got an email from itunes... Think it was the Erik Hassle first come first serve giveaway though.

I'm presuming Danika will be coming with me...since I'm staying at her house anyway :naughty:

I'm not sure...just got an email from itunes... Think it was the Erik Hassle first come first serve giveaway though.

I'm presuming Danika will be coming with me...since I'm staying at her house anyway :naughty:

Oh great! 2 of us then! I am more interested in my girls getting tickets! :naughty:

I did enter for Erik Hassle too but I've heard nothing.

I AAAAAM? Hooorah!!!!! :boing: I'll let you not sleep in the bath tub on Friday night :wub2:

Oh great! 2 of us then! I am more interested in my girls getting tickets! :naughty:

I did enter for Erik Hassle too but I've heard nothing.

Aw Babs :huglove: You keep putting a smile on my face with all your recent posts :naughty:

REALLY good news for you all, Daisy, Emerald, Jennie and Danika.:wub2:

Brilliant news.

Lillibet!!!!!!!!!!! I am so pleased you are coming. Ticketless like me of course but at least we will be there:naughty:

Aw Babs :huglove: You keep putting a smile on my face with all your recent posts :naughty:

Yeah I love you lot though, in my own little way. So many good memories over the last couple of years. Look I will even use the dreaded wub smiley for you. :wub2:

I have just thought, when I see you guys at gigs, or other places we've been it does make me comfortable and kinda happy, I wonder if this is how Mika feels when he sees familiar faces at gigs?

Edited by babspanky

Yeah I love you lot though, in my own little way. So many good memories over the last couple of years. Look I will even use the dreaded wub smiley for you. :wub2:

Aw, you're going all mushy for us :wub2: And I agree with the many good memories in the past 2 years. I really hope they keep carrying on the next coming years.

I have just thought, when I see you guys at gigs, or other places we've been it does make me comfortable and kinda happy, I wonder if this is how Mika feels when he sees familiar faces at gigs?

hopefully! either that or it just scares him. I always think about that fiat one though when he saw us all there and he was just beaming the whole time :naughty: pretty sure he was expecting a crowd full of industry people and car-lovers that night instead of us lot...

Edited by -Jennie-

hopefully! either that or it just scares him. I always think about that fiat one though when he saw us all there and he was just beaming the whole time :naughty: pretty sure he was expecting a crowd full of industry people and car-lovers that night instead of us lo...

Yeah I always think about the Fiat one too, he seemed so happy to see us. I had thought before that maybe he did like to see familiar faces, but that was proof to me.

Guess it also makes it more comfortable in a new atmosphere to see familiar faces. I know I feel like that if I'm somewhere new, but I'm not a singer so I don't know if the same thing applies. But I like to think it does. It's like, he knows he doesn't really have to impress us cos we're pretty much hooked already :fangurl:

I've woooon :boing:

congrats Jennie! :yay:

Yeah I always think about the Fiat one too, he seemed so happy to see us. I had thought before that maybe he did like to see familiar faces, but that was proof to me.

could you please do me a favor next time you go? can you take a picture of me and hold it up during the entire gig, so that mika gets used to my face? :naughty:

congrats Jennie! :yay:

could you please do me a favor next time you go? can you take a picture of me and hold it up during the entire gig, so that mika gets used to my face? :naughty:

Make me a mask and I will wear it . :naughty:

MMMMM I knew there was something that I need to do on Friday morning before I run for the plane:naughty:

PLEASE........................you can do it. Arrive late........I won't be there until about 6pm

I'm coming around 5:30 the earliest! Unfortunately have to work, too:sneaky2:

Thank goodness they'll be more people there to sing, was getting worried there'd just be a tiny group of us!

Well done guys, look forward to seeing you there:wink2:

hopefully! either that or it just scares him. I always think about that fiat one though when he saw us all there and he was just beaming the whole time :naughty: pretty sure he was expecting a crowd full of industry people and car-lovers that night instead of us lot...

Guess it also makes it more comfortable in a new atmosphere to see familiar faces. I know I feel like that if I'm somewhere new, but I'm not a singer so I don't know if the same thing applies. But I like to think it does. It's like, he knows he doesn't really have to impress us cos we're pretty much hooked already :fangurl:

Yep, that is exactly how I feel about the Fiat gig, and maybe one of the reasons why it was such a special one, and he was in such an incredible mood? He was expecting no fans and he got all us lot :naughty:.

:lmfao::lmfao: This cracked me up

Ok....so I shall also be going it seems!! Got a ticket!!! :thumb_yello: