• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you go to the roundhouse before or were you able to google pics of the venue :confused: ?

Sloping floor is good :thumb_yello: .

Cheers,

Id3

I went there to see All American Rejects in June, and they were filming a DVD at the time but they were using cameras on cranes so it didn't really interrupt the view.

The floor space is pretty massive considering the capacity isn't *that* huge. It's literally round though I'm not sure the lighting is particularly good if you're planning on taking photos. It was pretty terrible before but I was in the middle somewhere, so down the front would probably be all right.

Make sure you've got directions from the station if you're going, because it's not particularly easy to find. Koko is basically step out of the station and there it is, but the Roundhouse is a bit further away.

I went there to see All American Rejects in June, and they were filming a DVD at the time but they were using cameras on cranes so it didn't really interrupt the view.

The floor space is pretty massive considering the capacity isn't *that* huge. It's literally round though I'm not sure the lighting is particularly good if you're planning on taking photos. It was pretty terrible before but I was in the middle somewhere, so down the front would probably be all right.

Make sure you've got directions from the station if you're going, because it's not particularly easy to find. Koko is basically step out of the station and there it is, but the Roundhouse is a bit further away.

Is that at Camden stop or the Chalk Farm stop?

Both, really. We went the wrong way coming out of Chalk Farm - turn right, by the way, and you'll come across some signs eventually - despite my friend having looked up the map and sure she knew directions, and we only ended up at Camden because we just wandered aimlessly after the gig.

It's probably only about 5 or 10 minutes away, but it's not in clear view so you can't see where exactly you're walking too, like with most venues.

You disappoint me:mf_rosetinted: For the sake of all TH fans Kata!

Might as well go to Magdeburg to look for a lunchbox for dilek, about as lame as spending 5 days in London for no apparant reason :dunno:

Congratulations to all who has got their ticket :yay: and I’ll keep my fingers crossed for those who are still waiting!:wub2:

Ah, I'm a media student so I'm pretty used to filming and doing other things as well. I did some filming at Sadler's Wells and was majorly impressed with what my digital camera managed to achieve, so I'm definitely gonna want to get some stuff on video on Friday. Especially if we get to hear new stuff. I'm crossing my fingers for a huge performance of We Are Golden.

I do too!

The first time live in public is a historical moment!:biggrin2:

Did anyone else see the Ticket Fairy online tonight?

I could swear I saw her here! :blink:

Hey! I saw sthg too but thought I was hallucinating! :biggrin2:

We should keep an open eye for her, she might be back later, what you think?

It's pretty near Chalk Farm.

I heart that area of London. From Chalk Farm all the way up Adelaide Road to the Swiss Cottage area. Such pretty houses tucked away on the side streets, then of course further south is Camden Town. :wub2:

I wants to live there. :tears:

I think you're right! :shocked:

I could swear I still see glittery golden dust from the Ticket Fairy all over this thread. :teehee:

I heart that area of London. From Chalk Farm all the way up Adelaide Road to the Swiss Cottage area. Such pretty houses tucked away on the side streets, then of course further south is Camden Town. :wub2:

I wants to live there. :tears:

I think you're right! :shocked:

I could swear I still see glittery golden dust from the Ticket Fairy all over this thread. :teehee:

:shocked: where? where? :shocked:

What exactly does she look like?

Can't say I saw anything but, might have been distracted.

Is there something you want to tell these good people, who've been waiting?

What exactly does she look like?

Can't say I saw anything but, might have been distracted.

Is there something you want to tell these good people, who've been waiting?

*I* don't have anything to tell, but the Ticket Fairy might -- I'm sure

I saw her flittering around here earlier... Maybe she's more of a morning

person... :blink:

*I* don't have anything to tell, but the Ticket Fairy might -- I'm sure

I saw her flittering around here earlier... Maybe she's more of a morning

person... :blink:

So maybe she'll be back later on then, say after 9am:naughty:

Weird ... I never thought of the ticket fairy visiting the site actually .... let alone visiting this thread ... I hope they were looking at the RSVP numbers and we'll hear soon ...

Will keep my fingers and toes etc crossed for you today :thumb_yello: